The Bet Beau Brooks (A Janosk...

Par ilovethejanoskians18

Meet Cassie your average 17 year old not so popular teenager, it's the start of a new school year and nothing... Plus

The Bet Beau Brooks (A Janoskian Fanfiction )
ITS HER !!
What do you want from me ??
What have i done ??
A Date with Beau Brooks
The Disatrous Official Date
Oh Hell No
Did He Just Play Me ?
He can Cook .. NO WAY !
Well That's Uh Awkward
He Can't Get Out I'm Not Ready
Is it True ?
Matt :'(
I may, or may not be into you!
Silent Farts Are The Most Deadly
But I want to sleep next to you ;)
Why Why Why!!!
I I Did It....
Suprise Date
He won't ever find out
What did I do?
Your who?
Sleeping on the oval
I missed you
Ride home with him
But you said no
How did you get out?
Wait where are we going?
Answer one of my questions then
Meeting Nonna and Gina
Meeting the Brooks fam bam
I don't love her
The tears are real
More drama then a soap opera
Sleepover
Now kiss me
That's our table
What are you doing here?
I feel like shit
Shut up and kiss me
Wanna bet?
Can I have a...
What's got you so happy?
Positive or Negative?
You mean you know and love
Lets use a codeword
Sorry darl
ATTENTION
I'm joking!
The betrayal
Get me a bucket you doofus!
She was with me

Date Gone Wrong

10.5K 183 37
Par ilovethejanoskians18

RECAP
My hands somehow find their way towards his hair, which I have been longing to do for such a long time. I start playing with his hair, and a moan escapes Beau's mouth in the process.

Beau's hands find their way towards my hips, he pulls me even closer to him, so that I am now straddling his waist.

I find myself letting out a sigh of content, as his lips make their way towards my neck.

Before I can even think about stopping a certain realisation crosses my mind.

I am kissing BEAU BROOKS, in a Ferris Wheel while the fireworks are still going.

Why does it feel so feel so good, but hurt so bad?

------------------

Cassie's POV

Beau licks my lips begging for entrance which I decline.

"Cassie." Beau says, as he lets out a frustrated groan.

Beau quickly grabs ahold of me, and pushes me against the cart of the ferris wheel.

I don't know if it was the sudden contact or that I had finally gotten some sense knocked into me, quite literally.

I struggle to get out of Beaus grip, as I try and wriggle my hands out. I manage to get my hands out of his grip, but that only leads to his hands making their way to my waist.

I place my hands on his chest, making some distance between us but he just pulls me closer.

Beau then starts trailing tiny kisses down my neck which feel incredibly amazing, i am trying my hardest right now not to moan in pleasure.

I feel Beau's hands find their way underneath my top and slide under my bra.

That's it i have to stop this, so i did the only thing I could, I pushed Beau with all my might and i must have caught him off gaurd because he actually fell and tumbled over, hiting his head on the seat on the way down .

His face was priceless, it was full of shock and just so amusingly hilarious.

Beau lets out a fustrated scream and rubs his head.

"WTF CASSIE, WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT ?"

"I .. Uh "

Was all i manged to say before I bursted out laughing.

Everything stops moving suddenly and I realise that the Ferris Wheel has ended.

The guy unlocks the door to the Ferris Wheel and a angry Beau suddenly gets off leaving me behind.

"BEAU , BEAU, BEAU, BEAU".

I scream but its too late his gone.

OHH CRAPP i realise to myself, HIS MY RIDE HOME

Isn't life a joy, i think to myself sarcasticly.

_______________________________________________

Beau's POV (YAY FINALLY HAHA)

As soon as the guy unlocks the door to the ferris wheel, I walk out angrily leaving Cassie behind.

Why must things be so complicated, it's already been a week and I have just kissed Cassie, today !!

We haven't even got very physical yet, i dont know how much longer i can last, Beau Junior needs some action, if you know what I mean.

I need to clear my head and sort some things out, which is why i don't want to be around Cassie right now.

First of all, Cassie pulled away from me, FROM MEE I MEAN LOOK AT ME IM UNBELIVABLY SEXY, NO GIRL CAN RESIST ME.

"Seems like Cassie can" A voice in my head responds

"OH SHUT UP SHE WILL GIVE IT TO ME"

"You sure about that" . The tiny voice in my head responds

"Fuck off, you dont know anything."

"I am your self concious, Stupid i am you"

"What do you want leave me alone"

"Not until you call off the bet, you dont have to do this"

"Call off the bet, no way Cassie is just a bet to me and thats all she will ever be"

"I think your scared off falling in love Beau" The voice responds again

"There is no such thing as love" I reply simply

Great now I am arguing with myself this is just great. I have some serious issues i really need to get laid soon.

Arghh well at least the voice is gone now.

I guess i should find Cassie, I mean i am her ride home.

I start runnnig back realising i was really deep in thought that i had walked far away.

I suddenly see Cassie and she is with one of the boys from my football team, But who ?

I walk quietly towards them and I realise ITS JACK THAT DICKHEAD HE WONT BE ABLE TO WALK ONCE IM DOEN WITH HIM !

Nobody knows about my past, except for Jai, Luke, James and Skip.

_______________________________________________________

Flashbacks start to rush through my mind

Lily isn't the good girl you think she is" Jack says with amusement.

"Shut up, don't say things that arent true "

"Im just stating the facts Beau"

"What are you trying to imply Jack, COME ON SPIT IT OUT"

"Lily isn't a virgin anymore". Jack says with a smirk forming on his lips.

"YOU ASSHOLE" I SCREAM PUNCHING JACK STRAIGHT IN THE FACE.

End of flashback

____________________________________

I run up to Cassie and grab her, pulling her away from Jack, Ignoring the flashback which i don't want to be reminded of ever again.

Cassie has a confused expression, but then suddenly hugs me.

"OMGGG BEAU DONT RUN OFF LIKE THAT AGAIN I THOUGHT I LOST YOU, YOU IDIOT !! " Cassie says punching my shoulder.

She is weak as no offence haha , I work out a lot and im too strong to be beaten up by a girl.

But just to make her happy i pretend that her punch actaully hurt, oh what I do for this girl.

What the hell did i just think ?

I seriously need to get laid I am going mental literally.

Jack seems angry, which puts a smile on my face knowing Cassie wants me not him. She will eventaully give in to me.

Jack storms off, pissed that I interupped their converstaion which makes me so much more happier. That asshole I never want to see his face again.

**********************************************************************************

Cassie's POV

"what the fuck was the about ? " I asked Beau slighly curious about what is going on between them two.

"Nothing you need to worry about babe, just stay away from him his trouble !" Beau warns me.

"PTFF and your not, I can do what I want and see who i please"

I say to Beau putting my hands on my hips to emphasize my point.

I am so angry at Beau right now, he thinks he can just control me, he doesnt own me for god sake !!

I guess thats what happens when you fall for a bad boy, I mean umm like a bad boy , arrggg i mean be friends with a bad boy and maybe have a small amount of feelings towards him.

"You stay away from him, Cassie" Beau says again with anger rising in his voice.

HOLY SHIT, HIS PISSED. SAY CALM CASSIE YOU CAN WIN THIS ARGUEMENT HIS JUST A BAD BOY !

"And if I don't stay away from him"

Before Beau can even respond he pushes me up against the wall smashing his lips against mine.

And you know what I kissed him back, because i'm stupid !! STUPID CASSIE STUPID

Beau starts to send tiny trail of kisses all the way down my neck, sending me shivers throughout my whole body.

He starts sucking down on my skin, and kissing me one last time before pulling away and leaving me shocked and speechless.

Yes right now i just want to grab him and smash my lips against his again and never let him go !

NOO CASSIE BAD BAD BAD BAD CASSIE YOU HATE BEAU REMEMBER, THE PLAYER WHO IS JUST USING, YOU USING YOU FOR SEX REMEMBER. YOUR JUST A BET TO HIM !!

"Your mine" Beau says suddenly. Making me escape my thoughts.

"Im not yours, Beau I dont belong to anyone"

I reply suddenly annoyed again at Beau.

"Your hickey says otherwise" Beau replies with a smirk making it's way onto his face.

"Ohh nooo, Beau you didnt. I scream feeling the spot on my neck which will be noticed straight away at school tomorrow. HOLY SHIT HOW AM I GOING TO HIDE IT !!

"Babe, you are mine now" Beau says winking and grabs my hand and leads me towards his car.

***************************************************

So this is it for chapter 7 haha

I really enjoted writting this chapter i dunno why :/

Finally Beau's POV has come into the story YAY

Well thats it for now I will try to update tomorrow or thursday haha

Friday the latest :))

Byeee for now ;)

Claudia xx <33

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

683K 7.3K 23
Em has a deep secret, that only her and her family knows but she acts like a perfect little daughter with no issues, but inside she's screaming! She'...
14.9K 187 22
A normal school girl living her life as being a Janoskian fan. Her life had changed when she wins a competition to meet and spend the day with the gu...
23K 518 46
(WARNING CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, 16+) Karissa a 17 year old from England, was just a normal teenager living life on twitter, when one day a guy fro...
1.6K 110 22
Five girls : twins, older sister and two of there best friends meet the Janoskians. When they get stuck with them in the same room for 4 years. What...