Little Photographer (Diabolik...

Oleh L_A_Studios

Meet the Sakamaki's. 6 Vampire males who have lived a pretty luxurious life. But what happens when they are f... Lebih Banyak

Information-Before You Read
Prologue
Photograph 1: Country Girl vs. City Boys
Photograph 2: Dinner with the Sakamaki's
Photograph 3: Torture?
Photograph 4: This is How We Do
Photograph 5: Blood, Vampires, and Tractors
Photograph 6: Sleeping Beauty is Prince Charming
Photograph 7: Lessons?
Photograph 8: Her Spell
Photograph 9: The Breakdown
Photograph 10: Secret Secret
Photograph 11: Calm Place
Photograph 12: Goodbye?
Photograph 13: The Employers
Photograph 14: Pricked by a Thorn of Truth
Photograph 15: In the Garden
Photograph 16: Photo Shoot
Photograph 17: Isn't it Obvious?
Photograph 18: Fangs aren't the Only Sharp Weapons
Photograph 19: Well isn't this a Cliché?
Photograph 20: First Day on the Job
Photograph 21: Well that was Scary
Photograph 22: I Write Tragedies
Photograph 23: The Case of The Mystery Idol
Photograph 24: Punishments and a Reward
Photograph 25: Worse than Vampires
Photograph 26: You Should've Known
Photograph 27: Kidnapped
Photograph 28: Save Me
Photograph 29: Payback?
Photograph 30: Painful Memories
Photograph 31: The Attack
Photograph 32: Blood Moon Intruders
Photograph 33: New Students?!
Photograph 34: Ouch!
Photograph 35: Bring Your Enemy to Work Day!
Photograph 36: Loosen Up
Reader x Characters
Photograph 37: To Go or Not To Go
Photograph 38: Good to be Home
Author Facts!
Photograph 39: Getting Rid of the Parents
Photograph 40: Stitches
Photograph 41: Livestock...Literally
Photograph 42: Behind Blue Eyes
Photograph 43: Number Seven
Random: Little Fandom Stuff
Photograph 44: That's Why
Photograph 45: The Johnston Twins
Photograph 46: The Missing Tsun!
Photograph 47: Bright
Why Must You Make Me Feel This Way
Photograph 48: The Stranger
Photograph 49: Brotherly Reunion...Or Not?
Photograph 50: Bully
Photograph 51: Together
Photograph 52: There's Nothing Wrong with Old-Fashioned
Photograph 53: The Mouse and The Lion
Photograph 54: Hater Tater
Photograph 55: Respect-Protect-Love
Photograph 56: Final Interest
Coming to a Close
Photograph 57: Rained In
Movies from Rained In
Tagged
Photograph 58: Her Strength (Prt.1)
Photograph 59: Her Strength (Prt.2)
Photograph 60: Don't Get Too Close
Photograph 61: The Snake's Awakening
Collaboration Stories
Photograph 62: Kiba Key
Photograph 63: Gone Just Like That
Photograph 64: Can a Bloodsucker Love?
Last A/N
ENDING 1/14: Subaru
ENDING 2/14: Shuu
ENDING 3/14: Nick
ENDING 5/14: Ruki
ENDING 6/14: Ayato

ENDING 4/14: Laito

5.5K 152 69
Oleh L_A_Studios

(Next: Ruki)

-3 days later-
Laito stood by the female's bedside, his nervousness obvious in the way that he continuously fidgeted with his hands.
It seemed like all of the Vampiric males were hesitant, as the female had not awoken to any of their attempts.
Laito was one of the few that had remained in the Pack house, the others including Yuuma, Kanato, and Subaru. Kino had disappeared the day before, possibly to confront their father of what was happening, while the Tsukinami brothers were currently in the hospital, with Carla getting weaker for some unknown reason he won't tell, but that the others had an idea of what it was.
"Laito." The hoarse voice of the female's best friend caught the usually fedora wearing male off guard, as he quickly looked at the werewolf male.
"You look rough." Laito faked a grin.
"You don't look much better." Nick responded with a forced chuckle as he walked up to the bed. "I know you miss her as much as the rest of us. If not at least as much as I do." He stated, causing Laito's joking grin to fall instantly.
"I feel like any minute she'll sit up and punch us all for just sitting around when there's work to be done." Laito stated.
Nick chuckled once more, nodding in his agreement.
The two went silent as they both looked at the unconscious female.
"Do you think it'd work if I kissed her?" Nick questioned, surprising the red haired male. "I mean, I know she said that it had to be one of you Vamps, but a kiss from her soulmate is actually all she needs, right?" He asked, not taking his eyes off of Y/N.
"It's worth a shot." Laito commented, ignoring Nick as he looked at Laito in surprise. "I just want her back." He stated in a whisper, surprising Nick even more.
The brunette male smiled sadly, nodding as he made his way to Y/N's side and leaned over.

~Bad Ending~

As soon as Nick's lips met Y/N's, what felt like a wave of sparks washed over the bedroom as the (H/C) gasped and sat up, accidentally hitting her forehead against Nick's.
"Ouch." Y/N murmured, before looking at Nick worriedly. "Are you alright?" She questioned him.
Nick, having smiled nonstop, nodded his head and wrapped his arms around her, overjoyed.
"Nicky, what's the matter?" Y/N giggled.
Nick glanced in the doorway of his room, silently watching Laito walk out of it, before he glanced back at Y/N and smiled at her lovingly. "Nothing. I'm just glad you're back." He whispered.
Y/N smiled and pressed her lips against his.

End of Bad Ending

~Good Ending~

As soon as Nick's lips met Y/N's, what felt like a wave of sparks washed over the bedroom as the (H/C) gasped and sat up, accidentally hitting her forehead against Nick's.
"Ouch." Y/N murmured, before looking at Nick worriedly. "Are you alright?" She questioned him.
Nick, having smiled nonstop, nodded his head and wrapped his arms around her, overjoyed.
"Nicky, what's the matter?" Y/N giggled.
Nick glanced between the doorway that Laito had left through, then looking back at Y/N's confused expression.

~*~
"If you guys ever want to come over, you are always welcome." Nick smiled at the Sakamaki and Mukami males.
"We'll have to take you up on that offer!" Ayato boasted, nodding his head in his agreement to the American male's words.
"When will you be coming back to Japan?" Kou asked Y/N with a pout as he held her hands.
Y/N smiled gently. "I'll be back to work in a few months. I'll return Yui as soon as we figure out how to cure Carla." She told him.
"Stay safe, small fry." Shuu murmured, ruffling Y/N's hair and causing her to scowl and smack his hand. "I think I should be telling you that, bastard." She stated, before chuckling as she hugged the eldest Sakamaki.
After the two Vampiric families gave their final goodbyes, some a bit more reluctant than others, Nick went to get some hot chocolate, while Y/N and Yui stood at the glass that separated the building from the runway.
"Do you think I'm doing the right thing?" Y/N suddenly asked the blonde.
Yui jumped at the sudden usage of her native language, before looking at Y/N in confusion. She then smiled softly and gripped the human female's hand assuringly. "What do you think, Y/N-chan?" She replied encouragingly.
"I think I have a plane to catch." Y/N said, without a second thought.
Yui smiled brightly, watching as Y/N turned and began to run in the way that the certain Sakamaki male had gone.
"Woah! Where's the fire?" Chuckled Nick as Y/N bumped into him on the way to the ticket booth.
"Nick? I-I..." Y/N stuttered, suddenly looking like she was regretting her decision. She had been told what had happened after the battle and how she had been awoken.
"You are forgetting this." Nick suddenly held up a plane ticket, smiling sadly at her.
"I'm sorry, Nick." Y/N whispered as he handed her the ticket.
"Don't be." Nick chuckled, kissing her cheek. "Now get a move on!" He encouraged with a friendly grin.
Y/N smiled and nodded, before rushing to the departure gate.

"Laito!" The fedora male paused as he heard a feminine shout, before shaking his head and impatiently moving forward to turn his ticket in.
Laito grunted as he was suddenly tackled to the ground, the (H/C) lying on his chest breathing heavily. "Idiot! Respond when I call your name!" She pouted.
"Mausu-chan?" Laito finally said, looking more than confused. "What are you doing over here? Why aren't you with the mutt?" He questioned her.
Y/N laughed and placed both of her hands on his cheeks. "I want to be with you, Laito Sakamaki, if you'll have me. Soulmate or not." She smiled at him, a certain twinkle in her eyes that caused Laito to grin at her.
"I hope you know what you're asking for, my little mouse." He stated, wrapping his arms around her.
"Of course." Y/N agreed, before pressing her lips against his.

~Wedding~5 Years Later~
Venue: Church (Japan-Komori Church???)
Others:

Dances~
Daddy Daughter: Daddy's Angel

First Dance:

Y/N smiled as she listened to the door close with a loud 'click' as her parents, Yui, and Gracey left her to begin the ceremony. She ran her fingers gently over the diamond necklace that her every woman in the L/N family had worn when they were to get married.
"You look as if you're regretting a decision, you're not backing out now, are you?" Too lost in her thoughts, Y/N jumped and turned to look at the owner of the voice.
"Shin." She sighed out, almost in relief.
"You look stunning." The salmon haired male grinned at her.
"You don't look too bad yourself." Y/N chuckled. "But shouldn't you be in your seat? The ceremony is beginning." She told him, a hint of worry in her voice.
Shin shrugged his shoulders, slipping his hands into the pockets of his black slacks. "I wanted to tell you something. But..." Shin hesitated as he looked at the (H/C). To him, she was glowing: a bright smile and innocent eyes filled with nothing but hope for the future she was about to have with the pureblood. "I do not want to ruin your wedding day." He finished.
Y/N quirked an eyebrow. "What do you have to say, Shin?" She asked.
"I will tell you later, I promise." Shin smiled at her reassuringly.
Before Y/N could instigate, a knock at the door cause both the human female and the ancient male to become startled.
"N/N, are you ready?" Y/N's father called through the door.
Y/N glanced at where Shin had been standing just moments before, she wasn't at all too surprised to have seen that he had teleported out of the room- probably to take his seat. She shook her head and opened the door, smiling once more as she looked at the proud expression of her doting father. "Yes, I am." She said as she looped her arm with his.

~Laito's POV~
"Is there usually this long of a wait?" I muttered to Nick, who stood at my side as my best man. At Y/N's request, as well as our slow progress to becoming friends, I could choose no one better.
"If you're thinking she has run out on you, I completely doubt it." Nick stated, looking formal as if there was no problem at all. Though Y/N's entrance was supposed to be six whole minutes ago. Where could she be? "Laito. She loves you so much, you should know that. I've never seen her look at someone like she does you." Nick assured me with a smile.
Before I could respond, the doors finally opened, and I felt myself relax as I watched Y/N glide towards me.
She looked radiant, with a bright smile and her (E/C) irises were shining.
I realized then, that Nick was right. She had always had that gleam in her eye, that I never noticed till I was officially dating her. I also never noticed how I was slowly changing my behaviors in order to win her over.
"I apologize for the wait, my skirt got stuck in the doorway." Hearing her shy tone, I couldn't help but to chuckle as I gently took ahold of her petite hands, skin rough from the endless hours of farm work she had done her whole life, yet soft as well.
"I'm just glad you're here now." I whispered back, before listening to the priest as he began to speak.

~*~
"It's because of you that I wake up smiling every day. I promise to forever keep you smiling. It's because of you that I am happy every day. I promise to forever keep you happy. It's because of you that I know how it feels to be cared for. I promise to forever care for you. It's because of you that I have learned how to truly, deeply love someone. I promise to forever love you. I promise all these and more, forever and for always."

"Today I make the most sincere promise one heart can make to another. I vow to be your constant love and support; your devoted partner in life; To allow myself to grow through your remarkable love for me. I vow to be your home; to be your place of comfort and calm; To have faith when our journey is effortless, and when it is challenging. And when we face adversity, we will never do so alone;
Because today I promise you, my 'person' and my best friend, That I will never give up; that I will always believe in us; And that I will love you completely for all of my life."

~*~

~Wedding Special~

[Imagine Laito having to actually talk all of his brothers, the Mukamis, Nick, and Tsukinamis to do this.]

"I can't believe you did that." Giggled Y/N as she wrapped her arms around the neck of her, now, husband. She ignored the stink of sweat from his dancing, before grinning as Nick held out a towel, which she grabbed and dabbed at Laito's face.
"Anything for you, Mausu-chan." Laito chuckled, before leading the female to the others.
Y/N was laughing as she teased the other males about their unknown crazy dance skills, before pausing as she noticed the sudden absence of the salmon haired ancient. "Where's Shin?" She questioned, glancing around.
"He, uh...left. But wanted us to give you this!" Kou exclaimed, with Carla handing over a créme colored envelope to the couple.

~Future Life~10 years later~
"I wanna go too, Papa!" A little 8-year-old pouted as he clung onto Laito's arm, causing the red haired male to chuckle as he walked into the shared room of his three children, triplets.
Soon after getting married, the two had settled down in an apartment in New York, where Y/N worked for multiple modeling magazines as well as a garden magazine, and where Laito began writing dark novels that would become best sellers within years of publication. Two years afterwards, Y/N announced her pregnancy and they moved into a small, three bedroom condo. Y/N liking to keep the home small and Laito enjoying the view from the assessable rooftop.
"Mausu-chan, he's using your eyes on me." Laito whined as he stared at his wife, who was brushing their only daughter's hair into a neat ponytail.
"Henry, leave Papa alone, we've been over this." Y/N laughed softly, wrapping a pink bow around her daughter's (H/C) locks.
"I wanna go too, Momma!" Complained their third child as he gripped at his mother's arm, pouting.
"You can't go, Hajime! It's a Father-Daughter dance!" Stated Anya, sticking her tongue out at her two younger brothers.
Y/N sighed and shook her head, before smiling as she stood up. "That's fine, we'll have a Mommy-Son dance here." She said, scooping up both of her sons, who would be exact replicas of their father if it wasn't for their (E/C) colored eyes which were tinted with a slight green, and spinning them around.
Henry and Hajime giggled happily, while Anya pouted to the side with Laito as their mother's attention was being given to the other two boys.
"I wanna dance with Momma too." Laito cooed.
"Maybe when you get back." Y/N winked at her husband, laughing as her sons caused her to topple over into one of the three beds.
"Very well, let's go my princess!" Laito grinned, picking up Anya, which caused her to squeal and hold onto Laito as he twirled her around, causing her pink skirt to flutter in the air.
The family of five went to the front door, Y/N helping Anya fix her dress, before messing with Laito's tie. "Be safe, don't be out too late, no scaring the other fathers, and," She began to tell him in a serious manner, tightening the tie slightly before pulling him to her eye level. "No flirting with the teachers this time, no matter how delicious they look." Y/N stated, brushing her lips against his as she grinned.
"Of course not." Laito chuckled, pressing his lips firmly against hers and only pulling away when Anya began to whine about being late, a tribute Laito teased she got from Y/N. "You're my one and only, Mausu-chan." He whispered, causing the older female's heart to flutter as she watched him grin and walk out the door with their little pink princess.
"Momma, Henry broke your camera!" A shout came from inside the living room, causing the (H/C) to sigh in exhaust.
"Too much like their father." She murmured, before slamming the door open and marching to the other room. "Hajime Rodney Sakamaki! Henry Nicholas Sakamaki! How many times have I told you to stop throwing things around this house?!"

End of Good Ending

[A/N: Can you guys just guess that I have given up on the Bad Endings? I'm a sensitive person, I cry upon a fictional death character, like yikes. Also, I hope you guys don't mind that I gave the kids names, I thought it'd be easier than going (S/N/2) and (S/N/1).]

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

249K 6.3K 36
Aisu Komori yes she is Yui's adopted sister she's 16 year old girl who isn't like all the girls In this stage for most girls their probably trying...
269K 5.5K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) was a shy, scared and full of pain and agony when she lived with her alcoholic parents and her younger sister which was the 'little angel...
64.5K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
20.5K 370 16
So Yui has been living in the Sakamaki mansion for a long time.Ayato was her childhood friend but she never relized that he was a vampire.He acts dif...