Your The One I Want (Austin M...

By 80smendes

A ordinary girl named Chloe Johnson moves to a new school and she meets this boy that she instantly falls in... More

Your The One I Want (Austin Mahone FanFic)
Cute Boy
Chapter 3 (The Bully)
Chapter 4 (The Shocker)
Chapter 5 (Kiss Me)
Chapter 6 (My Life Is Ruined)
Chapter 7 (Help Me)
Chapter 8 (Are You Okay)
Chapter 9 (Where Do I Go)
Chapter 10 (Your Leaving Me)
Chapter 11 (He's back)
Chapter 12 (My Dream)
Chapter 13 (He's Back)
Chapter 14 (Is he ok)
Chapter 15 (drama)
Chapter 16 (I want you back)
Chapter 17 (How Much I Love You)
Chapter 18 (Were Done)
The New Love Birds
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
We'll Find Her
THE MOVIE!!!
Chapter 24 (What!!!)
Chapter 25 (Lots of Tears)
Chaptr 26 (Dont Cry)
Chapter 27
Moved on
Chapter 29 (hey wait)
Chapter 30 (Leaving)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
The Auditions
Chapter 36
The end
SEQUEL?

Chapter 23 (Prom)

305 8 0
By 80smendes

Today is Friday! PROM! I can't wait! I woke up at 6:45. I got a shower, straightened my hair, and picked out an outfit. Noah is picking me up today. The door bell rang, I grabbed my backpack and ran down stairs. "Bye mom!" I waved. "Bye honey." She blew me a kiss. I'm happy to have my mom back. I opened the door and saw Noah standing there smiling. "Hey you look pretty today." I said shutting the door behind me. "Thanks you too." I said walking to his car. I got in the passenger seat and buckled up.

He started the car and we drive off. About 5 minutes later we stopped at a red light. Justin Bieber Boyfriend came on the radio. I rolled my window down and started singing the lyrics at the top of my lungs. Noah joined in too. He stopped and got serious. "Um those people are staring at us." He said pointing out my window and turned around and saw Alex, Robert, and Mia standing there across the street staring at me. I frowned and waved. Then started singing less loudly.

We reached school. I opened the car door and Noah put his arm around me. My phone buzzed so I took it out and checked it. Twitter notification from Alex? It said 'OMG! @chloejohnson06 @austinmahone' I clicked on the picture it was Noah with his arm around me. In the picture I was looking up at him laughing and he looking down at me smiling. I'm gonna kill Alex. I hugged Noah an walked into homeroom.

School just ended! I'm so excited for tonight. I started doing my makeup until my phone rang. I got a text from Austin.

AUSTY💋- Um.........are you cheating on me

Me- No why would you think that?

AUSTY💋- The picture on twitter of you with that boy

Me- He's my friend I promise

Then Austin called me.

Austin- OH SO A BOY THAT'S JUST A FRIEND SMILED AT YOU LIKE THAT AND HAS HIS ARM AROUND IS JUST A FRIEND!

Me- YOU KISSED ME AND WE WERE BEST FRIENDS!

Austin- BUT THAT'S DIFFERENT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS AND WE LIKED EACH OTHER!

Me- SO YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!

Austin- WHAT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU! WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO STUPID!

I started crying.

Austin- I'm so sorry Chloe, I didn't mean to make fun of you.

He knows I have ADD and he just called me stupid.

Austin- Chloe please answer me I didn't mean to say that please.

Chloe- Austin? I'm doing my make up for Prom right now and I still have to do my hair hair so please leave me alone.

Austin- You don't need to look good for Alex.

Alex?

Me- Alex? Alex never told you?

Austin- No what was e supposed to tell me?

Me- I'm not going to Prom with Alex anymore.

Austin- What! Why?

Me- I got in a fight with Mia, Robert, and Alex. So they hate me and he said he didn't want to go to Prom with me and now I'm going with Noah.

There was silence.

Me- Austin he's just my friend, actually he's my only friend.

Austin- Your my best friend and my girlfriend I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks so go have fun before your all mine.

I imagined Austin winking .

Me- thanks baby I love you so much.

Austin- love you more

Then he hung up.

I started doing my make up again

----------

2 hours later

----------

I got my hair and make up done.

Noah is picking me up in an hour, so I put my dress on and my heels. I looked at myself in the mirror for 20 minutes. I looked beautiful for once then my mom called me down because Noah was here. I opened the door and took a deep breath. I started walking down the steps. I walking into the living room. "Hi." I said walking over to them. Noah stood up and his jaw dropped. "You look beautiful." I said grabbing my hand and kissing it. I blushed "thanks." My mom grabbed her camera and took pictures then we left.

We arrived at school. "I never thought I would be this excited to go to school." I said as Noah I intertwined our fingers. He laughed. "Me too." He said opening the door for me. We walked into the gym and it was beautiful. I walked by most of the people, the boys whistled, and most of the girls smiled at me except Brittany and her crew. Noah weeny to get some punch so I was by myself. I saw Alex with Robert and Mia. I guess Alex didn't get a date so he hung out with them. Mia saw me and whispered something to Robert then waved at me with a smile on her face. I waved back and Noah walked over to me.

"Here ya go." He said handing me my cup. "Thanks Noah your the best." I said kissing his cheek. Goodbye by Avril Lavigne started playing and I grabbed Noah'a hand and pulled him on the dance floor. I put his hands around my waist and my hands around his neck. We stared into each others eyes. I saw Robert and Mia dancing too then I saw Alex standing on the side lines. I felt bad for him. The song ended and Noah went to the bathroom so I went to go talk to Robert, Mia, and Alex. "Hey guys." I said Robert and Alex jut looked away. "Hey." Mia said smiling but Robert elbowed her and she looked away. Come & Get It by Selena Gomez came on. That is mine and Mia's song. I smiled and looked at her. She returned the smile and I grabbed her hand and we started dancing.

20 minutes later and Noah still isn't back. Lucky by Jason Maraz and Colbie Callot. I sat at a table and watched Robert and Mia dance they looked so happy. I smiled at them, then someone sat by me. I looked to see who it was an it was Alex. He smiled at me and I looked away. He put his hand on my hand and I jumped. I looked at him and he let go of my hand. "Um...do you want to dance Chloe?" He asked looking at his feet. I nodded kissed his cheek.

We walked onto the dance floor and I put my hands around Alex's neck. I started to sing the words quietly. I set my hand on Alex's shoulder, then the song ended. Everyone clapped as I stepped on the stage. "Hi everyone I'm Chloe Johnson and I'm singing a song that probably most of you relate to."

---------

What have I done

Wish I could run

Away from this ship going under

Trying to help

Hurt everyone else

Now the weight of the world is

On my shoulders

What can you do

When your good isn't good enough and all that you touch tumbles down

But my best intentions keep making a mess of things

How much is it gonna take for me

To get it right

Yeah get right

---------

I finished the song and everyone clapped except for Brittany, her crew, and Noah. Some people were crying. I stepped off the stage and walked towards Noah who had his hand in Brittany's shoulder. "Um Noah?" He smirked. "Get away from me you ugly bitch." He said laughing with Brittany an her crew. I felt a tear fall. "Oh someone need a tissue?" She smiling. "This song is for Chloe Johnson." I turned around and saw Justin standing there with a microphone. The music started playing. He started singing Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. He pointed behind me and I turned around and saw Austin standing there with a rose in his hands. I started crying and ran into his arms. "Don't cry." He said hugging me. I looked up and crashed my lips on his. "May I have this dance?" He said smiling. I nodded and he led me out to the dance floor.

We started dancing we pressed our foreheads together and he started singing the sing to me softly. "Hey Chloe!" I looked over to her and she was holding a rope. She pulled the rope and started laughing. Then I felt a huge amount of liquid fall on my head. I looked down at saw light blue paint on the floor. Everyone was laughing except Justin, Austin, Robert, Alex, and Mia. "Chloe?" I heard someone say. I turned towards them. "Chaz?" I said smiling. He spread out his arms. I looked down at my dress that was ruined and back up at him. "I don't care." He said chuckling. I ran into his arm and he spun me. "You are the most beautiful, funniest, nicest, and bravest girl I've ever met." He whispered in my ear. I smiled walked over to where the paint was picking some up and walked over to Brittany. "I'm done being your victim, I'm done being the person you hate, and I'm done with you!" I screamed pouring the paint on her head. Everyone laughed even her friends. She started crying. "Oh Brittany needs a tissue." I said smiling. I ran over to Alex and high fives him.

"Well look who's getting all friendly again." Austin said walking to me and Alex. I ran to him and crashed my lips onto his. Everyone 'awed'. I pulled back and ran to Justin on the stage. I hugged him and grabbed a microphone and started singing Nothing Like Us. There is one last song before Prom is over. I decided to dance with Austin because he's my boyfriend. We danced to Can I Have This Dance. Prom ended and we headed back to my house. "Mom!" I yelled walking into the kitchen then I saw something I never thought I'd see ever again. I screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 631 26
Keegan is a 16 year old girl. She lives in San Antonio. She's smart, great friend, pretty, plays basketball. She has her 2 best friends AnaLeigh and...
112K 1.3K 48
Chloe is Alex Constancio's sister. Alex moved away from Texas to Miami to attend college Chloe just turned 18 so she is excited to finally be done wi...
1.5K 28 27
Austin Mahone is Bestfriends with alex constancio but when he meets his other best friends cousin Austins love changes he wants her to be another one...
69.2K 2.3K 22
Samantha Johnson, a normal girl. Thrown into a boarding school and mistaken as a boy, life had just become interesting for this sixteen year old. Lit...