First (H.S.)

By kindastupidkindanot

(COMPLETED!) (EDITED!) We always do almost everything together. But after that incident 5 years ago, I've nev... More

First (H.S.)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
SEQUEL!

11

3K 58 18
By kindastupidkindanot

(Tori's P.O.V.)

When the meet and greet were over, Paul entered the room and called the boys to get ready.

"The 5SOS lads were going to start now, You already know what to do boys!" Paul said then exited the room.

"We're going to our seats now, Break a leg boys!" Gem yelled then pulled My brother's right arm while he's carrying my bag, Aunt Anne and Uncle Robin were chuckling then followed them both.

"Why do they keep on saying break a leg? I don't understand." Ginri asked me with a frown making me and the lads burst into laughter "It's like a good luck baby." I explained making her shrugged

"Okay, Break a leg boys!" Ginri squealed, They thank her then kissed her cheeks making her giggle then hug my side hiding her face.

"You heard the kid." I said then hug the lads and Harry for the last.

"Thanks love." He answered mischievously in a flirty tone making me laugh, An evil scheme popped up in my insane brain then smirk.

You're not the only one who can flirt here.

I leaned closer to him then kissed the left outer corner of his lips making him freeze, I feel something like a freaking sparks ignited through me whole body.

I leaned over his ear, He's breathing unevenly making me smirk even more.

"Just finishing what I've started earlier, That's what you wanted right? Don't worry Curly, My lipstick is a hundred percent smudge proof." I whispered playfully near his ear then chuckled.

I back away then crossed my arms then raised my eyebrows "This is my first time to watch a concert so you better impress us." I said jokingly then patted Harry's right cheek slightly.

"Break a leg baby." I said mischievously with a flirty tone mocking him then winked at him with a devious smirk plastered across my face, with his jaw dropped in shocked, blushing while the lads were laughing like mad.

I walk out of the room with Ginri who's busy playing with her camera while gripping my right pocket behind.

"Tori I place the Polaroid picture of Chase and Gem in here, Wait!" she said I stopped then chuckled, she grab the picture and handed it to me.

I glanced at the photo of Gem and Chase both blushing with their jaw dropped, I laugh then grab my phone at snapped a photo of it as a copy incase my lunatic brother decided to snatch it from Ginri and delete it from her camera.

"Here. I took a photo of it just incase Chase turned into a psychopath." I said jokingly then put it inside her jumper pocket making her laugh.

We walk out of the backstage and spotted Preston, one of their guards, waved at us.

"Come on you two, They're waiting on the front row." Preston said then lead the way, We followed him till we reach the front row where Aunt Anne, Uncle Robin, Chase and Gemma were sitting.

"Thanks Preston." I thanked him then smiled genuinely "Your welcome." He nodded and smiled back genuinely then walk his way back to his spot.

Ginri take the seat in the middle of Gem and Chase, I took the seat beside Gem then leaned my back against her left side making her chuckled.

"My long lost non blood related baby sister." She cooed then pinched my cheeks "Stop!" I whined making her chuckled "Seriously, I missed it whenever you lean against my side girl." She said then hugged my side.

"Me too. I missed it whenever we annoy the shit out of Chase and Harry." I said chuckling making her laugh, I leaned my back against the backrest of the chair.

I open my camera hanging around my neck then stand up and took a candid picture of the crowd, and one with me, Gem, Chase, Gin, Aunt Anne and Uncle Robin.

Everyone is standing while others were chanting, screaming and stuff. I on the other hand were sitting like a psycho with my camera

The show started and the 5SOS lads popped out of nowhere when the spotlight turned to them making the arena erupted with screams.

Chase carry Ginri then put her around his shoulder, I took a photo of them then turned back my attention to the band and snapped a pictures of them.

They introduced theirselves then played a few songs, They kinda sounds like a punk, rock and pop all in one to be honest.

After they played, The lights turned off. A video of the lads on the screen started making the audience screamed.

The girl beside me were screaming like mad shaking my left arm making me laugh silently. She noticed what she's doing then said sorry, I just smiled at her then nodded.

When the video were done, the big screen in the middle slide up slowly revealing the boys making the jam-packed arena filled with screams and chants while waving some banners. Their musicians were already in place.

Niall were holding an electric guitar in the middle, Harry started to sing the first verse. I snapped a photo of them, While they're singing.

"What song is that again?" I asked Gemma "Midnight Memories." She said then chuckled, I just shrugged at her then returned my attention to the boys.

I'm impressed when Harry screamed like a rock star or some shit like that, making me chuckled.

"They kinda sounds like a rock and pop in combined." I said to Gemma making her nodded in agreement.

They sang Little Black Dress, After that then greeted the audience then sing another song.

I raised my eyebrows when Harry scanned the front row then pointed at my direction when he spotted us here in the front row and sang the last part of Kiss You. He just smirked mischievously at me making me shrugged innocently while Gemma is laughing like mad.

"He's insane." She yelled causing me to laugh, They sing Why Don't We Go There perfectly while fooling around.

Whenever it's Niall's or Liam's turn, Ginri would scream making us all laugh. After that Niall grabbed his guitar the started playing Rock Me and Harry started the song again.

"This song is kinda dirty." I said chuckling "True." Gemma said while laughing.

I stared at Haz in disbelief when he pointed at me again but winked and thrusted his hips slightly at me with a stupid perverted grin this time then continue singing.

"What the fuck?!" I said in horror making Gemma laughed while patting my back "Your brother seriously needs to stop being a pervert." I said in disbelief making her laugh even more.

What annoys me most is the part where Harry spit out the fucking water in front me then throw the water from his bottle making my shirt drenched even more, along with my sweats.

Thank goodness I hide my camera behind me before he even pulled that stunt.

They continue to sing Don't Forget Where You Belong, Live While We're Young, C'mon C'mon, Right Now, Through The Dark, Happily and Little Things. The crowds were singing along with them, I stared at my sister and saw her singing along too, obviously enjoying making me smile.

I turned back my attention to the boys who is now singing Moments.

"What the fuck is wrong with your brother?! First he watered me like a fucking plant, Now he keeps on staring every time it's his turn and it's creeping the shit out of me Gem!" I complained to Gemma who wouldn't stop laughing when I saw Harry keeps on constantly smirking at me. "I don't know what to say!" she answered then shrugged.

After they sing Moments, they played some 20 Questions and stuff.

They continued singing then played Strong, Haz is seriously creeping the shit out of me, I told him to impress me not to scare me! The fuck.

Listen carefully to the music that he's playing, That's how you'll know what he feels.

I listen carefully to the parts of lyrics that he sings, making my heart beats furiously and stared at him in horror, Maybe he's just messing around.

Don't assume things Tori, It's just a show.

I tried to focused back on watching them while continued to sing Better Than Words, Alive and One Thing.

I groaned when he stared at me again while singing his part then smirked "Fucking seriously." I said then palmed my face then stared back at him, an amused expression plastered across his face.

I grab my camera and take a photo of him then analyzed it. Yep, He's staring at my direction. I stared at him then smirked, his amused expression change into uneasy and bothered.

I noticed that every time I smirked, he would always complained, look bothered, and nervous. I have an effect on him, I know him all too well ever since we were just kids. He's not comfortable about seeing me smirking or biting my lower lip.

I laughed when realizations hit me. 

Fucking pervert.

They sing What Makes You Beautiful, I stared at Harry who's singing while staring back at me, I smirked evilly at him then observed his reaction.

He held his necklace while singing then stopped staring at me making me laugh.

"Now I know how to stop your brother from staring at me." I said to Gemma making her frown "How?" she asked while chuckling "Secret." I answered then smirked at her making her pushed me lightly then rolled her eyes jokingly.

The boys sang You & I, Story Of My Life, and Little White Lies. They ended the concert after they sing Best Song Ever.

When we walk back to the backstage all the way to the dressing room, We spotted them changing their tops.

"Hey lads!" I greeted them then congratulate them all, They all laughed at me when they noticed that my shirt were wet and sticking to my skin, making my the black laced bra a bit visible.

Harry chuckled then handed me one of his over sized red and black plaid button down shirt. "You can keep that if you want." he offered, I nodded at him thankfully then slipped it into my arms, I decided not to closed it since it's not that that visible now than earlier.

I glared at him when he snapped a photo of me then put it back immediately inside his pocket then smiled innocently causing them to burst into fits of laughter.

I grab Harry's hand the pulled him out of the dressing room, He already change his button down shirt into a red and violet plaid long sleeves polo just like the one that I'm currently wearing.

"What?" he asked I stared at him then smirked, he gulped and his jaw clenched.

"Now I know why you hated it whenever I smirk or bite my lower lip." I said, he stared at me with wide eyes "W-what are you t-talking ab-out?" he squeaked making me chuckled.

I leaned closer to his ear then whispered "I'm your childhood best friend Harold, Best buddies for life right? I think you forgot that I am good at reading body languages and expressions especially yours, Fucking perv." I leaned away then smirked making him blushed and his jaw dropped.

"T-tori, I-i-" I cut him off before he even finished what he's trying to say.

"I hope I'm not assuming things Curly. By the way, Congratulations for that wonderful performance of yours. You overstepped my expectations, I'm so proud and impressed." I said genuinely smiling at him, He grinned from ear to ear then pulled me in a tight hug.

"Thank you Tori, You don't know how much this day means a lot to me." he mumbled making me smile then patted his back "You're welcome Haz." I muttered then pulled out of the hug.

"Why did you do that before the concert love?" he asked cheekily making me raised my eyebrows.

I smirked evilly then pushed him against the wall with my hands on his shoulders as I leaned closer almost a few centimeters away from his face.

"It's just a good luck kiss, And besides it only touched your cheek. Why? Want me to do it for real baby?" I asked mockingly while smirking at him.

He groaned then opened his eyes, his pupils were wildly blown making his forest green appeared darker.

"I'll take that as a yes, But of course I'm not going to, In your dreams." I said while chuckling then pulled away "Such a meanie, You look dashing in my clothes you know." he smirked making me chuckled "Such a pervert." I said rolling my eyes the walk back inside the dressing room

I grab my bag from Chase then placed my camera inside and hang it around my neck down to my right side below my arm.

Chase were now carrying Ginri who's sleeping while snuggling up on the crook of his right neck.

"We got to go now, We'll just see you guys around." I said dismissively, I was a bit surprised when Harry hugged me from behind "No!" he whined making them all laugh

"Chase, I'm still waiting for that overprotective brother card of yours." I said to him causing for them to laugh even more "Hey, Get off of my sister." Chase said in deadpan "No!" Harry said childishly, I yelped when he pulled me over his side causing them all laugh harder.

Chase just stared at him then speak "I'll give you our address." he bribed Haz, I stared at him in horror while all of them were laughing "Are you serious? That's how you act like an overprotective brother?" I asked in disbelief

"Give me your address first then I'll get off of her." Harry said with a smirk "Oh come on!" I yelled when Chase texted Harry our address, His phone rings then let go of me.

"Asshole." I muttered to Chase, I said my goodbyes to the lads, Aunt Anne, Uncle Robin, Gemma and Paul.

"What about me?" Haz asked while pouting making me snorted "Yeah, sure, bye." I said with bored expression then grabbed Ginri from Chase's gripped then walk out "You're going to walk home Carter Chase." I said in deadpan causing them to burst into fits of laughter

"Are you serious?!" He asked in horror "Yes, Go hitchhike with your future girlfriend's car." I said smirking at Gemma who stared at me in horror too making them all laugh even more.

I walk out of the room and exited the arena.

The coast were now pretty clear, I walk my way to the parking lot and search for my car. When I spotted my matte black car, I unlocked it with my keys from my bag then placed Ginri inside the passenger side then buckled her up.

I was about to hopped inside the driver seat when someone called me, "T!" I saw Chase running then immediately hopped inside the backseat making me rolled my eyes. I hopped inside the driver seat then started to drive.

"I'm going to bring Ginri with me tomorrow at New York with me for a about 5 days." he said making me stared at him through the mirror with a frown "You're going to leave me for about a week?" I asked then turn left to the main road

"Yeah, I already have both of our tickets. I have a photoshoot there and I can't just leave you with Ginri, Mum and Dad's gonna be with us when we get back here." he muttered

"Oh, how about the cafe? and Ginri's school?" I asked him "I already told Reese and Jes to manage the cafe while I'm out. And I talked to Ginri's teacher yesterday, She said it's okay. " he shrugged

"I'm fine with that." I said and shrugged back, the silence take over the air.

Once we reached the village, I entered to then drive straight to our street. Once we were infront of our house I pushed the button from my remote to open the gate then drive inside th garage and pushed the lock button.

I turn off my car then grabbed my keys and hopped out, I open the passenger side then unbuckled the seat belt and carry Ginri. Chase hopped out then close the door.

I locked it then walk straight to the front door, Chase opened it letting me go inside first. I nodded at him then walk upstairs straight to Ginri's room.

I placed her on her bed then take off her shoes and accessories then untied her hair, I sauntered inside her walk in closet then put it all from it's previous place.

I grab a pair of her purple with white stripes pjs, clean pink underwear and a pair of purple socks then walk back beside her.

I take off the lace of her Polaroid camera around her then put it on the top of the nightstand along with the pictures from her pocket beside it.

"Gin, wake up." I shook her left arm gently, she yawned then sit up then frown "We're home, Clean yourself up before you sleep." I said to her, she smiled then nodded.

She stood up the walk her way inside the bathroom, After a few minutes her walk back with her towel wrapped around her body. She grabbed her clothes then dressed up.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her, she nodded then hugged my side "I'll just cleaned up then we'll cook food, is that okay?" I asked her she smiled then nodded and slipped her slippers on.

We both walked inside my room then closed the door, She sit down to my leather couch then opened the telly.

I entered my walk in closet then placed my bag on the top of the vanity table, I removed my shoes and my accessories except for my necklace, Then placed it all back from it's previous place.

I take off the contact lenses then placed it back inside the case, I put the case and the eye drops bottle back inside the drawer.

I grab a pair of my gray Calvin Klein sports bra and underwear, and gray jogger pants.

I grab my camera and keys then walk out of the closet and placed it on the top of my nightstand along with my phone, wallet and the Polaroid picture of me and Harry.

I take off Harry's plaid button down shirt then place it on the top of the bed, I sauntered inside the bathroom then clean myself and change quickly. I grab the hair tie from the sink then tied my hair in a high ponytail.

I walk out then grab the plaid button down shirt and wear it again, I grab my phone and put on my reading glasses then tapped Ginri's shoulder.

"What do you want to eat hun?" I asked her "Chicken nuggets!" she answered making me laugh, I turned off the telly then we both exit my room.

We both walk downstairs then entered the kitchen where Chase is already searching for something to eat from the fridge wearing his black basketball shorts and a white tank top.

Ginri and I sit down to the stools at the counter then stared at Chase.

"We want chicken nuggets CC." I said making him chuckled "Sure." he shrugged then grab a pack of ready to cook chicken nuggets then placed it in the baking tray then put it inside the oven.

He sit in front of us then talked "Do you want anything when we get back?" he asked me, I frowned then think what do I want. "I want an I Love NYC tank top." I said making him chuckled "Dude I'm serious." I said rolling my eyes

"Okay." he shrugged "We need to be at the airport before 7 o'clock in the morning, I'll just call a cab. It's okay if you just sleep here." he said making me nodded in agreement

"Fine with me, Ginri, Tell dad that CC have already found his future girlfriend." I said to Girni making her laugh while Chase groaned "Aye-aye captain!" Gin said saluting to me jokingly.

"Seriously." he complained making us laugh "Yes, I am serious." I answered "You and Gemma can make a good couple." Ginri said making him snorted then rolled his eyes without answering.

"Does she knows that you're going to New York for five days?" I asked him "Yep, I already told them earlier when you walk out to find a trash bin." he answered making me nodded "Okay."

When the food is ready, he transferred it to the plate along with the sauce then grab three forks, three glasses and a jug of carbonated water.

The three of them us started to eat while making fun of each other about the concert.

After we finished eating, I place the dishes inside the dishwasher. "Brush your teeth before you sleep. You can just bring your packed suitcase under your bed tomorrow. Good night baby." I said to Ginri, She hugged me then said goodnight and walk upstairs.

"I'll just clean the dishes tomorrow dude. Go get some sleep. Have a safe flight tomorrow okay?" I asked him, He nodded then hugged my side "Take care of yourself sis. Goodnight." he said then kissed my temple and walk upstairs to his room.

My phone blings then saw a goodnight messages at the group chat from the lads and Gem, I smiled then send them back a goodnight text.

I grab a glass of water then chugged it down, I glanced at the clock and read the time.

1:27 in the morning.

I walk upstairs to my room then untied my hair then placed my hair tie, phone and my glasses on the nightstand, I entered my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walk out then launched myself to my bed. I took off the button down shirt then throw it all the way to the couch lazily.

Exhaustion washed over my body making me drifted off to sleep.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 19.7K 97
*MATURE CONTENT* Harry Styles is currently the most well-known celebrity in the music industry, just finishing his first solo tour in 2018, trying to...
3.1K 167 14
This book will have imagines of our one and only HARRY STYLES . . . Some of the imagines may contain mature themes... SO DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NO...
23.4K 464 45
"I remember the first time you held my hand. I don't know if it was because of the cold or the fact that I loved you, but fuck, I felt the world rush...
51.5K 1.6K 41
DUALITY - the sequel to IT'S YOU! [Mature] *Please note: There will be spoilers for the first book from below onwards... You don't necessarily need t...