First (H.S.)

By kindastupidkindanot

(COMPLETED!) (EDITED!) We always do almost everything together. But after that incident 5 years ago, I've nev... More

First (H.S.)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
SEQUEL!

9

3.3K 64 34
By kindastupidkindanot

(Harry's P.O.V.)

The lads and I were done rehearsing the songs for concert when Paul entered the room.

"Harry! They're waiting inside the dressing room where your sister and parents are for about an hour ago." Paul said, I nodded at him thankfully with a smile plastered across my face then walk out of the rehearsal room.

I'm feeling myself getting more excited and nervous at the same time.

I run straight to the hallway then entered the room where I left mum, dad and Gem.

I saw Gin sitting on top of Chase' lap and Gemma beside him, While mum and dad were sitting across them, Tori is out of my sight.

"Hey Blondie!" I greeted "Hey Dork!" he greeted back giving me a high five while Gin get up then hugged me "Harry!" she beams "Princess!" I greeted then hugged her back

"Where's Nerdy?" I asked "She went out looking for a trash bin." Gemma shrugged while smirking like she knows something is up "Okay." I said then frown and dismissed myself out of the room.

I walk around the hallway to find Tori but couldn't see her anywhere, I was about to approach the girl who's standing in front of the trash bin to ask her but she turned her back then walk straight without looking.

She bumped into me making her nearly lost her balance, But I quickly held her back for support before she even land straight on the floor.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." She breathed out, A familiar hazel green eyes staring up to my own intently only a few inches away from my face making my heartbeat race and my stomach rumbles.

Her golden brown hair were tied up in a high messy bun, dark red lipstick on her lips, her cross necklace and guest pass hanging around her neck.

She's wearing a plain white v-neck tee shirt showing her collarbones with a vintage sunglasses hanging on the neckline, black leather high waisted shorts, and a pair of black Chelsea boots.

Her glasses were nowhere to be seen.

"Tori?" I asked in bewilderment "Oh! Hey Haz!" She greeted then smiled at me "Wow." I breathed out heavily.

"What have you done to my nerdy best friend? Why suddenly become the most gorgeous girl?" I asked then chuckled making her pout then poke my right cheek "Liar." She muttered.

"What? It's true! You look different, But still beautiful." I said smiling genuinely.

"Are you going to let go of me, or not?" She asked with a frown "Never." I said smirking cheekily.

She stared at the ground then back to my eyes while biting her lower lip.

She started to pushed me, making my back crashed against the wall with a loud unexpected groan escaped my lips, still not letting go of her.

Fuck, This is a turn on.

Her hazel green eyes suddenly turned darker.

She placed her hands to my chest then leaned closer to me slowly, She stopped when our face were now only an inch close.

She smells like a champagne with a mixture of vanilla and mint.

I can feel my heart beats more furiously against my chest, my stomach begins to tighten, my breath hitches, a few beads of sweat appeared on my forehead, I can feel my neck, ears and face burning, my throat dries, giving me a goosebumps and a shivers run down my spine.

I'm starting to feel weak, Fuck.

I couldn't help but tightened my grip around her waist slightly digging my fingertips on her clothed skin with my body trapped against her and the wall.

Please don't wake me up if this is just a dream.

"Tori."

She slide down her left arm slowly from my chest down to my side, I gulped with my eyes wide open, shocked from her actions.

"Still not gonna let me go huh?" she muttered smirking deviously while staring at my eyes intently.

I'm going to explode any minute now because of this sweet torment that I'm feeling inside and out because of her, She doesn't know what she's doing to me and what I've felt for her ever since we were only kids and up to now.

She's now turning me on, And she's so clueless about it.

"Never." I breathed out stubbornly, waiting for her next move.

A loud gasp escaped out of my lips when she poked my side hard making my gripped around her loosened and clutch my stomach.

Okay, Now I'm back to reality. 

She's still the same secretly devious clever girl that I know.

Tori run away from me while laughing "You sneaky nerd!" I yelled playfully then started to run following her.

She yelp when she realized that I'm chasing her, then quickly entered the room where my parents, Gem, Chase and Ginri are.

I entered the room and saw the lads were already there playing with Gin and having a chat with Chase, Gemma, and my parents.

"Where's Tori?" I asked panting, A silence filled the room, Ginri pointed out the door at the corner.

I nodded at her thankfully then walk my way to in front of the door started banging it loudly with my right knuckle making her shrieked in shock from the other side.

"How dare you Nerdy! That's mean!" I whined still banging the door "What? I didn't do anything to you!" She yelled trying to stop herself from laughing.

"What's happening?" Mum asked "Harry started it!" Tori yelled defensively "What did you do Harold?!" mum scolded me making her laugh so hard.

"I didn't do anything mum! Tori was the one who started it!" I answered "No! You're the one who started it Dork! You wouldn't let go of me!" She yelled while chuckling "But still! What you did there was mean Nerdy!" I fired back.

"What did I do?" She asked obviously faking innocence "Oh come on, don't make me tell them what you did!" I said cheekily then smirk

"Go on Dork! Tell them! I don't care!" She yelled challenging me.

I sighed then grabbed the spare key from the drawer near the couch, I unlocked the knob and open the door.

She stared at me with amused expression, I just stared at her while holding a key with a smirk plastered across my face.

She sighed in defeat then stepped out of the loo, She stopped in front of me then smirked evilly making me gulped.

"Stop smirking!" I groan making them all laugh, If she only knew that seeing her smirking aside from what she did to me earlier turns me on.

"Wait a minute! I didn't noticed that get up of yours! Where's your glasses?!" Louis suddenly asked her with an amused expression "House, I have my contact lenses on." she shrugged

"So, Wanna share the story to them huh?" she asked me still smirking with her arms crossed against her.

"Since when did you become so cheeky?" I asked in disbelief "You know it Haz, Ever since." She said rolling her eyes jokingly then shrugged

"Are you going to share to us what happened Harry?" Gemma asked cheekily with her eyebrows raised and a smirk on her face

"Want me to share it for you?" Tori asked coolly as I stared at her with my jaw dropped, I feel my blood rushed to my face and my chest beats furiously.

"Hey you're blushing." she said evilly while smirking then poked my right cheek making them all laugh, I groan then hide my face with my hands.

"That's mean Tori!" I heard mum scolded her playfully then chuckled "What happened?" Chase asked her "Oh, Haz nearly knocked me down to the floor." She answered then shrugs

"Wanna do the honors to continue the story?" Tori asked with that unintentional provocative smirk still plastered across her face "Seriously?" I asked staring at her in disbelief while frowning

"Yeah I'm serious." She said then shrugged "Tell us Harold!" Louis demanded making them chuckled

"Oh God, Are we still best friends or not? Why are you doing this to me?!" I whined asking her "You sounded like a girl." Tori said then laugh

"Tori!" I whined again then pulled her, wrapping my arms around her small waist with her back facing against me and hide my face at the crook of her neck.

"Want me to tell them?" she asked cheekily "Stop it!" I groan making them laugh

"Harry." mum called "Yeah?" I asked then look at my mum "Care to tell us? Because Li said there's something strange going on with you two that he witnessed." mum said with a smug smile plastered across her face.

My jaw dropped then stared at Liam who's smirking like an idiot while sitting beside Ginri who is busy with her Polaroid.

"Oh my God!" Tori gasped then started laughing "Liam!" I groaned making them laugh even more, I hide my face again at the right crook of Tori's neck

"What? Your mum asked me if I saw you two, so I answered her question!" Liam said defensively "What did you told them?" Tori asked who's still laughing

"I saw you guys were about to make out in the middle of the hallway against the wall." He said making me stare back on him in horror with my eyebrows furrowed, both of his hands against Ginri's ear who is still busy snapping pictures.

"You're unbelievable Liam! There's a kid sitting right next to you and my parents are in here sitting across you! And we did not just do that!" I yelled defensively.

"I don't know if I should act mad and overprotective about that because I'm her older brother or just laugh at you because you're as red as tomato Haz." Chase spoke making them laugh

"You guys seriously are enjoying this." I groan then rolled my eyes "Yes." they all answered in unison making them laugh even more.

"He wouldn't let go of me, So I pulled out a trick to him." Tori said cheekily making me hide again then groan against her skin while all of them wouldn't stop laughing.

"And what trick was that?" my stepdad asked "It's up to Haz if he wants to share the rest of the scenario." Tori said while chuckling "Harry?" he asked playfully.

I sighed against Tori's skin then talk "You nearly kissed me Nerdy, You left me hanging." I mumbled without even looking at them "It was just a scheme, And I know you loved it Dork." Tori whispered jokingly then laughed.

I gripped her waist tightly digging my fingertips to her both side making her stop from laughing.

"Don't make me finish what you've started in front of them love." I muttered cheekily then smirk against her skin "Bet you can't do that." she mumbled back challenging me.

"Can't hear you Haz." Mum interrupts "She pushed me then poked my side and run." I groan making them all laugh.

"Doesn't seem like it mate." Liam said "Shut up!" I fired back making him laugh even more.

"Aunt Anne! Help!" Tori groan dramatically trying to reach my mum and attempting to wiggling her frame out of my grip.

"Harry, Let the poor girl go." Mum scolded "No!" I yelled playfully

I kneeled down for a bit then wrapped my arms around her exposed thighs securely then carry her up easily over my right arm making her grip around my neck.

"Damn it! Put me down Haz!" She shrieked making them all laugh "Smile!" Ginri said then snapped a photo of us, the paper came out in front of her camera.

She grab it then fanning it for a bit and handed it to me, I accepted it and pinch her left cheek while my right arm were wrapped tightly around Tori.

"Ginri! Help me!" Tori said dramatically "Sorry sissy." She giggles then sit back beside Liam and Niall.

"Aunt Anne! Uncle Robin!" Tori whines making them all laugh even more "You look so cute together! My babies!" Mum squeals jokingly making us all laugh except for Tori who is pouting like a child.

"Let's see." I said then stared at the photo that Ginri handed me "We both looked like a crazy couple here." I chuckled then placed it inside my pocket "You're crazy Curly! In your dreams! Put me down!" Tori whined making them all laugh, I tightened up my grip around her thighs.

In my dreams, she's right.

The fuck I even dreamed about taking her to prom with me, becoming his boyfriend, going to the same university, and marrying her when we were younger until now though. 

That's how batshit crazy I am.

"Where gonna stroll around the arena for a bit, Later!" I said dismissively making them all laugh even more then I exited the room still not letting go of her.

"Ah! No! Let me go!" Tori yelled with her left arm around my shoulder holding my shirt tightly for support and her right hand clenching my hair.

I walk straight to the hallway, I noticed that the coast was clear and a bit dark.

My heart beats fast when Tori absentmindedly tugged my hair slightly digging her nails to my scalp.

A loud unexpected groan rattled from my throat, startling her for a bit.

"Fuck, Stop that T." I moaned out loud, thank goodness the coast were clear because it's going to be one hell of a shame if someone witnesses or hear this.

"Did you just moaned?" She asked in disbelief, I just ignore her then continue to walk.

My breathing started to speed up when she chuckled then played with my hair and tugged it, digging her tan painted nails a bit harder to my scalp making me growl in frustration.

The next thing I know, I put her down then pinned her against the wall with my left hand both gripping her wrists above her head and my right hand squeezing the side of her waist.

"What the fuck?!" She gasped in shock then looked up to me.

I stared down at her eyes intently, her pupils were blown wide making her hazel eyes appeared darker.

I started to lean down to her slowly trapping her between me and the wall, I heard her gulped and breathe deeply. I can feel the veins from her wrist throbbing furiously.

She's nervous.

I stopped when our faces were only an inch away from each other making her freezed on her spot.

"I already warned you T, But you didn't listen to me. Do you really want me to finish what you've started earlier?" I asked her devilishly with a smirk plastered across my face, She just stared at me straight into my eyes.

I was surprised when she started to bit her lower lip then smirk back to me, gaining her confidence back again, making me turned on even more and my breath hitches.

"And I already told you Haz, Bet you can't do that." She said with her minty breath trying to provoke me.

"What if I can?" I muttered "Oh really?" she asked challengingly, raising her eyebrows with that provocative smirk plastered across her face.

"Don't test me Victoria Leigh Mckenzie." I growl in frustration with a low voice then leaned closer, now only centimeters away from her, making her chuckled.

"Aww! I'm not testing you Harry Edward Styles." she cooed in an amused tone then bit her lower lip making me tightened my grip around her wrists and her waist.

"Then don't pushed my button doll." I growled staring at her unusual darkened hazel eyes, her expression changed from amused to anxiousness.

I'm trying so hard to stop myself from doing something stupid that I desperately wanted to do ever since, but I know all too well that I'm going to lose her again if I did.

"You're starting to scare me, Don't be mad Haz. I'm just kidding!" she squirmed in fear, panic and tension, trying to pull her wrists out of my grip.

She sighed in relief when I loosen my grip on her but still didn't let her go.

A pang of guilt flooded through my veins as I watch her intently trying to catch her breath while leaning towards the wall with her eyes closed.

"I wanna eat icecream." I blurted out trying to change the topic, making her burst into laughter "Me too." she answered.

I carry her again but in a bridal style, making her yelp then looped her arms around my neck "What the fuck Haz!" she complained.

"What?" I asked faking innocence then run my way to the stage.

I saw Paul standing near the team who're checking the instruments, laughing when he spotted us "Paul! We want a tub of ice cream!" I yelled making him shake his head while Tori waved at him.

"What flavor?" he asked while chuckling "Chocolate!" Tori and I answered in unison.

"Okay, I'll just send it to the dressing room later!" he said then walk away "Hell yeah!" Tori and I cheered making us both laugh.

I stared back down to Tori then grinned, I ran up to the center of the stage while carrying her.

"You Dork! No! Let me go!" She screamed making me chuckled "Never Nerdy!" I answered then spin around making her squealed, I stopped then jumped up and down laughing while she's gripping my shirt tightly, The staffs and guards were laughing at us.

I heard a few screams from the fans that I didn't noticed were already inside, calling out my name, I just gripped Tori tightly then ran down to the backstage.

I introduced her to every persons we walked by while carrying her earning a few amused stares and laughs from them, I walked straight to the hallway then entered the dressing room.

"We're back!" I yelled making them all laugh "You're a lunatic person!" Tori groan then slapped my chest "Let go of me!" she whined "Never!" I whined mocking her jokingly.

"Then at least put me down?" she asked, I nodded then put her down "Thank you!" she breathed out.

"Let's take a picture all together!" Ginri squealed making us chuckled then agreed.

Niall called one of the guards then asked him to take a picture of us all with Ginri's Polaroid which he gladly did then returned it to Ginri. We thanked him then dismissed himself out of the room.

"Do you have any social media accounts?" I asked Tori making his brother laugh, She frowned then shook her head 'no'

"Seriously? You don't have any?!" Louis asked her in disbelief "Nope, Does e-mail account counts?" she asked "She's serious Lou, she doesn't really have any social media accounts except for e-mail." Chase said while chuckling

"Then what are you doing with your life?" Liam asked exaggeratedly "Procrastinating? Hibernating?" she said jokingly then shrugged.

"I guess I just love having my quiet and alone time more than reading a gossips about celebrities." she said with a serious tone "I don't wanna get stressed out about other people's lives and dramas." she said while chuckling

"Fair point." Zayn agreed "I know." she answered "Where's my bag Chase?" she turned to her brother "Here." Chase handed her a small black leather messenger bag.

She took it and nodded thankfully then place the strap around her neck and her right side.

"I used your DLSR sis." he said then shrugged "It's okay." Tori answered then shrugged too.

One of our security guard Preston walk in while handing a bag with gallons of ice cream and bottled waters and his right hand with a boxes of pizza.

"Okay people, Here are the food. Everyone has their own food already out there. After you finished eating, Lou, Caroline and Lydia will come to fix you up boys, and then we're gonna start the meet and greet later." he announced then place the food on the table

"Is it okay if they stay here with us?" I asked him pointing out to my parents, Gem, Chase, Ginri and Tori.

"Of course, Paul already told us that they're staying here with you lads, They're your guests Harry." Preston answered then smile genuinely "Thank you." I said smiling back at him, he nodded dismissively then walk out of the room.

Tori grab a white handkerchief from her bag then placed it on Ginri's neckline, We all started to grab our own food then eat while throwing a jokes and actual conversations.

Ginri is now sitting on my right beside me and Tori while Zayn is sitting on my left side, Chase and Gemma were sitting on the right couch with Niall on her right, across them were mum and dad sitting beside Lou and Liam.

I finished my food then grab my bottled water then drink it, I throw the bottle inside the plastic bag then sit back again.

I stared at Tori for a moment, watching her talking animatedly to my sister.

I still feel guilty about what I've nearly done to her earlier, she looks so frightened and fragile making me want to hug her and say sorry a million times but I know if I did it'll just make things awkward. I'm a bit relieved when she just ride with my attempt of changing the topic.

A small finger poking my right forearm caught my attention, I look down and smile when I saw Ginri smiling at me while eating a pizza with her right hand and her left hand poking me.

She really does looks like her sister when we were only around her age but her skin where same color like his brother and her eyes were hazel brown not hazel green.

She finished the slice then grab a bottle of water then handed it to me. "Open?" she asked, I grinned at her then helped her open the bottle and handed it back to her.

"Thank you!" she said then drink down the water then place it on top of the table, I grab a few sheets of tissue then wipe the sauce from her chin and nose.

"Your such a messy eater." I said jokingly, she giggles then stared at her sister then back to me with a mischievous grin plastered across her face.

She climb up the couch then stand beside me, I wrapped my right arm around her small waist for support. She hang her left arm around my neck then lean down to my ears.

"I know you really do like my sister, I told her last night but she wouldn't believe me." she whispered with her small voice, only I can heard her making me freeze.

My jaw dropped for a bit nearly choking the air, as I feel my blood drained.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324 0 23
A few snippets so far: I felt naked in front of him. He's stripped me bare, pulled back my flesh, cracked open my rib cage to literally have my heart...
6M 114K 45
please don't comment crap on this story, I made it when I was very young and clueless. I understand it sucks and it's gross. // "You're nobody impo...
185K 6.1K 36
***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow, look at me." He's waiting until he has...
94K 1.4K 35
"Once a week." "Once a week?" "We fuck once a week, every week" // A Summer dogsitting job for Mr. Styles is a dream come true for any broke uni stud...