Tangled In Love (Garroth X La...

By sisi261

A young Jury of Nine rebels against her boss. She and her good friend who also happenes to have the same hat... More

Chapter 1 Welcome to Phoenix Drop
Chapter 2 Our past
Chapter 3 Magicks inside You
Chapter 4 Welcome party!
tagged!
Chapter 5 the trouble begins...
Chapter 6 Power
Chapter 7 The Third Girl
Chapter 8 Goodbye my friend
What is wrong with me and my art...
Chapter 9 A Monster with a Heart
Chapter 10 Life Must Go On
Chapter 11 Peace for Once
Chapter 12 Just keep training...
help an amazing new writer!
You have to be kidding me...
Chapter 13 An old Friend
Chapter 14 Where is she?!
Chapter 15 Rescue mission
chapter 16 What happened later
1K!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 17 In the darkness
At 12pm still awake doing a tag...
Chapter 18 Poisonous Heart
Chapter 19 In Phoenix Drop
Chapter 20 Jury Friend
Chapter 21 kids and unwanted welcome party
Chapter 23 On your way to Phoenix Drop!
Chapter 24 the pet,the Child and the old armour
Chapter 24.5 Abbie's training
Chapter 25 Don't Remind Me
Chapter 26 The Party
Side Story The Girls Movie Night pt.1
Another Amazing Time when I get Tagged...
Side story-The Girls Movie Night pt.2
Chapter 27 family/pet time
Chapter 28 Trouble returns
Chapter 29 Is this the end?
Info
New book just for you!

Chapter 22 Oparation: make a clear escape

545 22 1
By sisi261

Song is optional (can't hold us nightcore)

Your POV
Now what?! He doesn't seem to notice me so I pulled Abbie into a back valley
'Do you know any secret ways out?'she shook her head in a no motion.
'It's fine...we'll just have to stick to the wall and look for a hole big enough to fit us in it'
'Maybe one of my friends know something!'
'We shouldn't get your friends into this kid, if we get caught...' her head fell down and excitement faded once again
'I understand... well then, let's inspect the wall!' Her smile returned just as fast as it faded, this girl definitely has a lot of enthusiasm in her!
'Watch out for any guards, we don't want to get caught otherwise you will be sent to an orphanage and I will be forced to do things I don't want to do or worse... you know what I mean?' She bobbed her head up and down... this will be a long day for sure!

*4 hours of searching later*

'This is not getting us anywhere! We went around almost all of O'Khasis and no other way out!' We stopped at a tavern to get something to eat, I decided that we should save our suplies for later.
'Don't worry auntie (N)! We'll find a way to go to your home in Phoenix Drop' on our way I told her about my new life and everything that happened ever since I left O'Khasis, Abbie seemed really excited to get there and I don't blame her! Phoenix Drop is a wonderful village after all.
'Ok, ok. So are you ready to go? We really shouldn't stay inside for too long.' She jump of her chair and began making her way out ,I followed her and thankfully, no guards were in sight. No guards, but I did see a shady figure enter from behind the wall.
'I think we have our way out' I grabbed Abbie's small hand and led her to an opening. Good for us, nobody was around. I let her get in first and then I quickly followed.
'Oparation: make a clear escape accomplished! We did it auntie (N)!'
'I pretty sure I told you to call me (N) but yes, we made it out of there!' Now it's time to get to Phoenix Drop!

Sooo sorry for the short chapter but I couldn't think of anything else to put in there. Good news people, my end of term tests are over and I have just a week of school before I have two weeks off for Easter holiday! Yey more time to write... unless I will be package with homework... I mean I already have art to do but art is awesome so I don't mind. Anyway, before this gets any longer, cya next time! Bye!

^♡Sisi♡^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.8K 57
<VERY CRINGE WORTHY> Hello! This is my first/Second Fanfic cuz like my first one o had to delete cuz I did not have any ideas and ya... (All c...
339 25 19
The young Meif'wa Grace got bullied by almost everyone. Her family had to move because they (her classmates) almost killed her. They moved to a new t...
3.2K 153 20
Y/n is finally going back to her family after an escape. But what will happen when she has to go to school with her sister and her friends? And what...
10K 116 17
You are a new freshman heading to Phoenix Drop High. You were home schooled for middle school and some of elementry. Which means this will be your fi...