Will You Stay Away Forever? (...

By WistfulMelancholy

This a Synyster Gates story, the sequel to "Pleasure's All Mine This Time." On the week of Matt and Jade's up... More

Will You Stay Away Forever? 1
Will You Stay Away Forever? 2
Will You Stay Away Forever? 3
Will You Stay Away Forever? 4
Will You Stay Away Forever? 5
Will You Stay Away Forever? 6
Will You Stay Away Forever? 7
Will You Stay Away Forever? 8
Will You Stay Away Forever? 9
Will You Stay Away Forever? 10
Will You Stay Away Forever? 11
Will You Stay Away Forever? 12
Will You Stay Away Forever? 13
Will You Stay Away Forever? 14
Will You Stay Away Forever? 15
Will You Stay Away Forever? 16
Will You Stay Away Forever? 17
Will You Stay Away Forever? 18
Will You Stay Away Forever? 19
Will You Stay Away Forever? 20
Will You Stay Away Forever? 21
Will You Stay Away Forever? 22
Will You Stay Away Forever? 23
Will You Stay Away Forever? 24
Will You Stay Away Forever? 25
Will You Stay Away Forever? 26
Will You Stay Away Forever? 27
Will You Stay Away Forever? 28
Will You Stay Away Forever? 29
Will You Stay Away Forever? 30
Will You Stay Away Forever? 31
Will You Stay Away Forever? 32
Will You Stay Away Forever? 33
Will You Stay Away Forever? 34
Will You Stay Away Forever? 35
Will You Stay Away Forever? 36
Will You Stay Away Forever? 37
Will You Stay Away Forever? 38
Will You Stay Away Forever? 39
Will You Stay Away Forever? 41
Will You Stay Away Forever? 42
Will You Stay Away Forever? 43
Will You Stay Away Forever? 44
Will You Stay Away Forever? 45
Will You Stay Away Forever? 46
Will You Stay Away Forever? 47
Will You Stay Away Forever? 48
Will You Stay Away Forever? 49
Will You Stay Away Forever? 50
Will You Stay Away Forever? 51
Will You Stay Away Forever? 52
Will You Stay Away Forever? 53
Will You Stay Away Forever? 54
Will You Stay Away Forever? 55
Important Poll!
Will You Stay Away Forever? 56
Will You Stay Away Forever? 57
Will You Stay Away Forever? 58
Will You Stay Away Forever? 59
Will You Stay Away Forever? 60
Will You Stay Away Forever? Bonus Chapter :)

Will You Stay Away Forever? 40

3K 51 14
By WistfulMelancholy

“Chlo, are you coming?” Jewel asked and pointed to the direction where Jade and Alex ran off excitedly to watch the guys play.

“No, I think I’ll just stay here, I’m not feeling very well.” Chloe mumbled and sank into the couch, stroking her baby bump.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Jewel asked, concerned. She then walked up to Chloe and gently brushed Chloe’s blonde hair to the side.

“Dunno…A bit dizzy I guess.” Chloe smiled weakly in response. Jewel looked skeptical and sat on the brown couch next to Chloe, running her hands down her bare thighs.

“Is this because of the fan girls?” Jewel asked quietly, reading Chloe like a book. Chloe was about to open her mouth to lie when Jewel spoke again, “I know they can be mean and gross…But you can’t hide on this bus forever…”

Chloe sighed, “Jewel they are so, so vicious. Have you seen the way they look at me? They think I’m some horrible rich bitch who’s using Brian for attention. I mean dammit, I didn’t even know he was in a band when I met him!” Chloe said miserably.

“Kaja…They are just jealous.” Jewel turned to face her, “Look at you, you are absolutely drop dead gorgeous! You’re funny and smart…You and Brian are having a baby for fuck’s sake! You’re everything they dream of being!!!!” Jewel grinned.

Her words brought a smile to Chloe’s lips, “It’s just frustrating, you know? All of that negative energy…” Chloe explained.

“Babe, just be grateful that Brian’s not sleeping with them.” Jewel smirked, popping some gum into her mouth.

Chloe always feared finding out that Brian was messing with the older fans behind her back, but for some special reason, deep inside, she trusted him. She knew he wouldn’t cheat, especially not now.  

Jewel’s gaze was full of bitter-sweet scorn, which made Chloe quite curious. “Jewel?” She raised an eyebrow, not really knowing what exactly to ask.

“Johnny and I have this weird, open-relationship thingie going on.” Jewel shrugged, as if it was no big deal.

What?!” Chloe gasped, sitting up. “Are you serious?!”

Jewel nodded, “Yeah, it’s always been like that…He’s in a band, we’re young…” Jewel smiled.

“But doesn’t it bother you that he fucks other girls?!” Chloe asked, still wide eyed.

“Nah…I’m don’t walk on water either.” Jewel giggled. “It’s just…We want to make the best of life while we can. So if sex with other people happens, it’s cool. We know that once we’re old and wrinkled, we’ll have each other.” Jewel explained.

Wow, ok. I could never agree to that.” Chloe said seriously.

“Unless Johnny dies on me from liver failure…” Jewel added nervously, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

Chloe smirked and hugged a pillow to her rounded stomach, immediately thinking of Melody. “I feel horrible for Mel, you know? Losing your husband like that…your one true love…it’s beyond…” Chloe couldn’t even fund a way to describe what Melody must have been feeling like after losing Jimmy.

“I met up with her a few times…She’s a complete mess.” Jewel shook her head. Chloe noticed that shivers ran down Jewel’s skin. “I think she’s painting him.” Jewel suddenly stated.

“I’ve been to her place, she had this canvas that’s like…the size of my kitchen. You think it’s Jimmy she’s drawing?” Chloe asked curiously.

“No doubt.” Jewel nodded decisively. “She’s been working on it forever…She might have even started when he was still alive.” Jewel flinched.

Jewely?” Chloe mumbled, shy to ask what she wanted. A faint hum that left Jewel’s lips gave Chloe permission to continue. “What was it like? When he died?” Chloe whispered ever so quietly. Her conversation with Brian awoke her curiosity.

Jewel gulped and sighed deeply. “Um…the guys were working hardcore on the album at that time…So they were all day at the studio…I barely saw Johnny.” She said. “And Jimmy, well you know he turned most creative when he was alone in his little shell, composing his masterpieces.”  She smiled.

“He was amazingly gifted.” Chloe agreed, smiling nostalgically.

“But he turned too private, and I remember Mel telling me how distant he had become, that he sat all day in their basement, composing a song on the piano.” Jewel sighed, “Which later turned into ‘Fiction’, you heard it…”

“And then?” Chloe, closing her eyes, sinking into the story she never dared to ask Brian to tell.

And then…” Jewel repeated, her voice cracking up. “Mel called, she was crying and hysterical, it was horrible…I don’t wish anyone to hear something like this. She panicked and screamed for us to come… That Jimmy, ‘Wasn’t breathing’…” Jewel choked up and Chloe watched her wipe the black mascara tears that streamed down Jewel’s face.

“He died in his sleep.” Jewel finally faced Chloe’s face, their tearful eyes met, full of sorrow. “The experts later said that he died of a rare heart condition, that it was too big. Yeah they bet it was big, Jimmy had the greatest, kindest heart and soul in this world!” Jewel stated. “And that his stressful lifestyle prevented him from receiving the care he needed so much.”

Chloe nodded, silently thanking Jewel for sharing that delicate memory with her. “See? I have it too.” Jewel smiled and pushed her hair up, to reveal the tattoo she had on the nape of her neck.

It wasn’t a deathbat like Matt and Johnny’s, or a writing like Zack and Brian had. It was a colorful portrait of Jimmy, he was smiling broadly. The inked blue eyes looked so real, Chloe felt like she was staring into human eyes.

“It’s beautiful Jewely…” Chloe said as a tear rolled down her face. “You were close, weren’t you?”

“Best friends since kindergarten!” Jewel managed to smile, she was so unbelievably strong. “Jim used to pick on Johnny so I would throw mud at him.” She laughed.

“At Jimmy?” Chloe laughed, picturing the scene.

“No, at Johnny of course!” Jewel laughed harder, her tears vanishing.

“Brian asked to name the baby Owen if it’s a boy.” Chloe shared with Jewel, who smiled even wider.

He did?! That’s so sweet of him! Brian’s such a genuine guy Chloe…Hold onto him.” Jewel said seriously.

“I want to.” Chloe smiled, looking at her bump.

“Tell you what, it doesn’t matter if it’s a boy or a girl! This baby is going to be fucking beautiful! It has perfect parents!” Jewel hugged Chloe’s shoulder.

“The Doctor said our baby is a bit small.” Chloe chuckled.

“Oooh so it better be a girl then!” Jewel clapped her hands lovingly.

“I dunno…My potential daughter has to be good looking!!!’ Chloe laughed.

“Are you kidding me? You are stunning, and let me tell you, you sister looks like a damn wax figure!” Jewel gasped.

“Oh stop it!” Chloe blushed, covering her face.

I mean it! I saw your mom at Matt and Jade’s wedding, I could swear she was your older sister or something! If it’s a girl, she’d be a stunner!” Jewel claimed.

“But what about Brian’s side of the family, huh? I don’t want to sound mean but his sister isn’t much of a looker.” Chloe muttered under her breath.

Jewel titled her head back, laughing uncontrollably. “Oh you’re just terrible! And she’s his half sister, so the odds are stack.” She cheered Chloe up.

“Yeah I guess Papa Gates is better at producing boys…” Chloe said, Brian and his brothers were indeed good looking. “So maybe it should be a boy after all.”

“Aww I love Papa Gates! I remember that time when Johnny peed on him! That was fucking hilarious!” Jewel called.

“I don’t think he’s that fond of me to be honest…” Chloe smiled weakly.

“What? Why?!” Jewel gasped.

“I dunno…I’m kinda under the impression that he thinks’ I’m frivolous and immature.” Chloe mumbled. “Brian’s mom is way nicer though.” Chloe added, “Like, the real mom.”

“You can tell her opinion means a lot to him…So if Brian’s mom approved of you, you’re good to go!” Jewel nodded, “Do you think he’s going to propose?! Now with the baby on the way and all that?!” Jewel asked excitedly.

Chloe almost choked on her water, and she needed a few second to process what Jewel had just said. “Propose?! As in Marriage?!” She shivered.

“Yeah, girl!" Jewel rolled her eyes, “Look, the guy’s head over heels for you…You’re having a baby so it’s natural that he puts a ring on this sexy finger!” Jewel held Chloe’s hand up.

“But…seriously?” Chloe asked uneasily, nervous shivers running down her spine.

“Hell yeah, it might not show but Syn’s super monogamous!” Jewel spoke the truth. “Look, do you wanna be with him forever or not?” Jewel asked sternly.

“Of course I do but we haven’t gotten the chance to live as a couple yet, as parents…what if it won’t work out?” Chloe asked hesitantly.

Jewel shook her head, rejecting the hesitations. “Puh-lease! You guys survived three years apart and you’re more in love than ever! Of course it’ll work out!” Jewel encouraged her.

“What about the money? My parents are sooo going to ask Brian to sign a Prenup! He’ll be sooo insulted!’ Chloe said sadly, hating financial compulsions.

“Bullshit, Matt didn’t care, he signed Jade’s! He has his own money, he doesn’t need Jade’s and your fancy family’s assets!” Jewel argued.

“Why can’t we just live together like a normal couple?” Chloe mumbled, sitting back.

“Because you’re Kaja Laursen and Synyster Gates!” Jewel smirked goofily. "Oh by the way, what's the baby's last name going to be?!" Jewel batted her eyelashes, eager for information.

"Gates." Chloe rolled eyes eyes sarcastiically, making Jewel chuckle. "I dunno, we'll see...I gotta tinkle…” Chloe mumbled. “But I hate the bathroom here…” She snuffled.

“You wanna go to the one outside?” Jewel pointed to the large building where the guys were having their concert.

“There are fans everywhere!” Chloe sighed, looking at the long black queues of Avenged Sevenfold fans, waiting at the exit to meet the band.

“C’mon Kaja….” Jewel took Chloe’s hand, leading her out of the bus. Chloe gave in and quickly put on her vintage sunglasses.  As they made their way to the arena, they were stopped a couple of times by fans asking to have a chat and pose for photographs.

As usual, most of the girls’ jaws dropped when they managed to notice Chloe’s baby bump. Some would be nice and congratulate her, other’s would shoot death glared and ask if the baby’s Brian’s.

They finally entered the building and rushed down the corridor, only to discover more fans sitting on the floor, looking exhausted as they waited anxiously for a chance to be allowed backstage. As they walked, Chloe felt all eyes on her and Jewel, she wished they would reach the bathroom already.

The fans seemed to be particularly keen on Jewel, she was the favorite girlfriend. No one could blame them. Jewel was genuine, fun and beautiful. On top of that, she allowed them to sleep with Johnny.

Whore.” Chloe hared a fan cough as she walked past her.

“I bet that kid aint even Brian’s!” Her friend teased, her gaze full of disgust.

“Yeah, go back to Norway you cheating, cheap slut. We don’t need your fake pretty face here.” Another mean fan spat, Chloe felt terrified.

Jewel flipped them off and roughly grabbed Chloe by the wrist, taking her backstage. As those girls yelled more insults at Chloe, Jewel flashed the security guard their backstage passes.

See?! See what I’m talking about?!” Chloe choked up once they were inside the bathroom. “They hate me, all of them! And for what?! For having a baby with the man I love?! This is fucking cruel!” Chloe cried, looking in the mirror.

Jewel hugged Chloe from behind and began soothingly stroking her back. “Shh…it’ll pass. They don’t matter…” Jewel whispered to her. “This, this matters ok? Nothing else.” Jewel rested a hand on Chloe’s stomach.

_________________

Another update!!! But I think it's the last one for this week!!!

Hope you like it and please keep voting and commenting!! You feedback is the reason I'm still writing! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 934 38
Dear God Series - 2 Does everyone have just one soulmate? Or is there more than one person out there? When tragedy strikes can you find your way back...
97.5K 2K 33
Diamonds are forever. They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me. *Title inspired by Green Day's Extraordinary Girl*
42.3K 939 30
Three years ago Brian Haner Jr. and Ashleigh Bennet were best friends, and had been for the past seven years of their lives. They knew everything abo...
15.1K 675 13
Brian sets out to change himself, in hopes that Jackie would give him another chance at being the best husband and father he could ever be. But scare...