The Nerd and The Rockstar

By R5loverforever1229

Laura Marano is the Ultimate nerd. You know the kind with glasses and braces. Yeah that kind! She gets picked... More

Chapter 1: Excitement
Sleepover
Concert Day
Q&A and meeting R5
Concert & Big Announcements
Private Beach Party
Day at the Beach
1st Day Of School
1st Date
Sweetness & Details
Planning & Playing
Promise Rings & Romantic Gestures
Piano Kisses & Broken Noses
Watching Movies & Having Fun
Hanging Out
School & Changes
Making Plans & Perfect Dates
Awesome Friends & Mini-Makeovers
Amazing Dates & Awesome Surprises
Nicknames & New Friends
Morning Swims & Big Decisions
Bar-be-cues & Jerks
Romance & Our Song
More Cousins & Love Is In The Air
School Days & Asking Boys
Dates & Waitresses
Sickness & Chicken Noodle Soup
Planning & Shopping
Sleepover & Guy Talk
Guys Night & Girl Talk
Romance & Dates
Exciting Days & Starry Skies
Fun Days & Special Moments
A/N & Cast Members
Car Rides & I Love You's
Shopping & Jealousy
Projects & Surprises
Fun Nights & Pillow Fights
Great Pairs & Halloween Scares
ROMANTIC WAYS & LAZY SUNDAYS

Wake-Up Calls & School Halls

934 39 34
By R5loverforever1229

     Laura wakes up to her phone ringing the next morning. "Hello" she says sleepily. "Hey, Shorty! I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house after school to hang out?" Ross asks. "I would love to Ross!" she says. "Great, bring a suit!" he says. "You couldn't ask me this at school?" she asks giggling. "I just wanted to hear my beautiful girlfriend's voice this morning!" he says. "I love you, Blondie!" she says. "I love you more, Beautiful!" he says and hangs up.

Laura gets up, takes a shower, brushes her teeth and gets dressed with a huge smile on her face. Jackey, MaKayla, Marlee, Daphney, Svenja and Kaitlyn come in just as she is finishing up. "What are you so happy about this morning?" Jackey asks. "Ross called me this morning and said he just wanted to hear my voice and asked if I wanted to come over after school!" Laura says still smiling. "We should have known it had something to do with Ross! Only he can put a smile like that on your face!" Daphney says smiling. Laura blushes. The girls get ready for school.

"Hey Laura, we are riding with Brennen & Dylan this morning." Daphney & Marlee say. "Ok that's cool!" Laura says. Just then there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Laura says opening the door. There stood Ross, Dylan and Brennen. Ross had a yellow rose for Laura. "Good morning, Beautiful!" he says giving her the rose. "Good morning!" she says reaching up and kissing him. "Are you ready to go?" he asks when they pull apart. "Yeah, let's go!" she says. "Who is going with us?" he asks. "I'll ride with you guys!" MaKayla says. "Me too!" Svenja says. "Ok" Ross says. "I'll ride with you guys if that's ok?" Jackey asks looking at Dylan. "Of course that's ok!" he says smiling. "What about you Kaitlyn?" Ross asks. "I guess i'll go with you guys today!" she says smiling. They all grab their stuff and leave. The guys open the doors for the girls and help them in. They get in and head for school.

They are on their way to school. "Are we picking up Tiff today?" Laura asks. "Nah! Luke said he was gonna pick her up!" Ross says. "Awww that's so sweet!" Laura says. They get to school and get out. They go in and meet everyone else by the lockers. "Hey guys!" Maia says happily. "Hey!" Laura says hugging everyone. "When do you guys wanna go shopping for our costumes?" Svenja asks. "How about Wednesday after school?" Ross asks. "That works for me!" Daphney says. "Rocky and I already have our costumes, but we will still go!" Raini says smiling. "I can't wait to see what you guys are gonna be!" Marlee says. "You'll find out Saturday!" Raini says laughing. "Do you guys wanna sleepover at our house this weekend?" Rydel asks. "Yeah, sounds good!" Jackey says. Everyone agrees. The bell rings and they go to class.

The first part of the day goes great. They get ready to go to lunch. "I'll meet you guys in the lunch room. I need to go to the restroom first!" Laura says. "Do you want me to wait?" Ross asks. "No, it's ok. Go ahead, i'll be there in a minute!" Laura says kissing his cheek. He smiles and walks away. She goes into the restroom and fixes her make-up and hair. When she comes out she bumps into someone. "Oh, i'm so sorry!" she says looking up. Her smile turns into a frown. "Oh it's you!" she says frowning at Jasmine. "Yeah it's me! All alone today I see! What? Did they all get bored with you already? Or maybe you scared them off with that face of  yours! Nobody to come to your rescue today!" Jasmine says stepping closer. Laura doesn't budge. "As a matter of fact they are all waiting for me in the cafeteria! Oh and by the way i'm not scared of you and i'm not intimidated by you anymore!" Laura says looking her in the eye. "You are so ugly! I don't know why Ross is with you!" Jasmine says sneering. "Because he likes someone who cares about something other than themselves!" Laura shot back. Neither girl noticed the group that had gathered around to see what was going on. "I bet someone paid him to go out with you! That is the only reason any guy would pay attention to you! You are the ugliest girl i've ever seen!" Jasmine says. Ross is about to step forward but Riker stops him. "You know what, Jasmine I don't care if you think i'm the ugliest girl on the planet. Ross thinks i'm beautiful and that's all that matters to me!" Laura says. "It don't matter what you do, you will never be beautiful!" Jasmine says smirking. "I don't care what you think anymore! Leave me alone!" Laura says. "Oh please, you care! You are just acting all brave now! When you get by yourself you'll cry because you know i'm telling the truth!" Jasmine says. "Really?! You think you have that much power over people? You are way more pathetic than I thought you were! I don't care what you think of me! Take your pettiness somewhere else because i'm done with all this drama! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to find my boyfriend! Buh bye!" Laura says pushing past a shocked Jasmine and walking away.

"You're very proud boyfriend is here!" Ross says coming up to her and kissing her. "I am so proud of you, Beautiful!" Ross says when they pull apart. "You saw all of that?" Laura asks surprised. "We saw you stand up for yourself and put Jasmine in her place!" Maia says hugging her. "We are so proud of you!" Kaitlyn says hugging her. Everyone agrees and gives her a hug. They go finish lunch.

The rest of the day went by without anything else happening. At the end of the day they were gathered around their lockers talking. "We will ride home with Dylan and Brennen. They said they didn't mind." Kaitlyn, Svenja and MaKayla say. "You know I didn't mind dropping you guys off!" Ross says. "We know but this way you won't have to make an extra stop." MaKayla says smiling. "Thanks guys!" Ross says smiling. "I already have a suit at your house anyway! I learned my lesson from last time!" Laura says blushing. Everyone laughs. "Awww man! That means no skinny dippin'!" Ross pouts causing everyone to laugh harder. "Ross!" Laura says playfully slapping his arm. "Let's go, Beautiful!" Ross says kissing her cheek. They walk out holding hands. "They are so perfect together!" Rydel says. "Yeah they are!" Marlee says smiling. "Hey why don't you guys come to my house for a while so they can have some privacy!" Maia says. "Sounds like a plan!" Riker says. "Yeah that sounds fun! I'll text Laura and let her know!" Kaitlyn says taking out her phone. "Great and i'll text Ross!" Rydel says texting him.

"So it looks like we will have the house to ourselves!" Ross says wiggling his eyebrows. Laura blushes. He just laughs. "You know, you're really cute when you blush!" he says kissing her cheek. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" he asks. "Sure, what do you wanna watch?" she asks smiling. "'The Hollow'?" he asks. "Yeah I guess so, if you promise to protect me during the scary parts!" she says smiling. "Of course I will always protect from anything!" he says. They sit down to watch the movie. She starts out beside him, but by the end of the movie she is practically in his lap. She has her head buried in his neck and she is hugging him really tight. "Hey I got you!" Ross says kissing the top of her head. She smiles. She may or may not be faking being scared of scary movies. She loves the way his arms feel around her. She kisses his neck nuzzling closer. "I love you, Blondie!" she says looking at him. "I love you more, Shorty!" he says kissing her. They kiss until they need to breathe. They pull away breathless. "Wanna go swimming?" he asks. "Sure, let's go!" she says getting up.

They change into their suits and head to The Hangout. They swim and play in the water. When they decide to come out of the water it is getting dark. Ross starts a fire. They sit there talking and listening to music. 'Thinking Out Loud' comes on. Ross stands up and holds out his hand. "May I have this dance Beautiful Lady?" he asks smiling. "Of course you can!" she says taking his hand. He pulls her really close and they sway to the music.

"I hope you didn't let Jasmine get to you today!" he says. "No I didn't! Don't worry Ross, I know you love me!" she says kissing him. They are swaying to the music kissing. They didn't notice that the others had come home, or that Rydel had snuck down to see what they were doing. Laura pushes her fingers into his hair and he pulls her closer. They didn't notice when Rydel snapped a picture and happily made her way back up to the house. They pull away breathless .she puts her head on his chest. "You know you mean everything to me!" he says kissing the top of her head. "You don't know how much that means to me! I love you more than words can express!" she says smiling at him.

They kiss again. "That never gets old!" Laura says. "I love kissing you! I could kiss you forever!" Ross says. She leans her head on his shoulder and sighs. "As much as I hate it, I have to get home. It's getting late." she says. "Ok let's get you home." he says putting his arm around her shoulder. As they walk by the fire they stop and put it out. "Today was perfect!" Laura says blushing. "Everyday I get to spend with you is perfect!" he says smiling. Laura blushes harder smiling.

They go inside to let his mom know he is taking Laura home. They head to the car. He is about to open the door for her when both their phones ding. They look and see the picture of them kissing on the beach. "Delly" they say looking at each other. "You gotta love her! I have to admit she takes some pretty great pics!" Ross says chuckling. "This one is officially my favorite now!" Laura says , saving it as her home screen.

He lets her in the car then he gets in. He takes her home. When they park he opens the door for her and helps her out. They walk to her door. "Well this is goodbye until tomorrow!" he says smiling. She laughs. "I love you!" she says kissing him. "I love you more!" he says when they pull apart. He goes to his car and heads home with a smile on his face. She goes inside. The girls are sitting there watching tv. "Must have been a good night judging by the look on your face!" Marlee says smiling. "You be the judge!" Laura says showing them the picture. They go crazy over it. "OMG! Best pic ever!" Svenja says gushing. "Cutest couple ever!" Daphney says. "Tonight was perfect!" Laura says. They all get ready for bed. They go to sleep excited for the next day.

Ross gets home and goes inside. Rydel is sitting on the couch. He goes over and hugs her. "What was that for?" she asks. "For putting the finishing touch on a perfect day! Thanks for the pic! Laura and I love it!" he says smiling. "You're welcome! It's one of my favorites!" she says as they head upstairs. They get ready for bed. They go to sleep ready for tomorrow.

I own nothing but my storyline!!!
Thank you guys so much for reading this book! Please read, vote and comment!

Love you guys! ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.4K 17
Warning โš This story has not been edited and was written in 2012. Read at your own risk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Alex, has a mother who make her act like a nerd and be a...
249K 7.4K 50
Raura has finally happened! join there journy as they face their problems....like what? -haters -jealousy -daddy issues? and many more (sequel to "...
65.9K 1.1K 44
A Raura (Ross Lynch&Laura Marano) story about Laura overcoming the fear of letting her self love her co star Ross Lynch. Will Laura learn to trust th...
43.2K 1.9K 30
Laura Marano is in love with Ross Lynch. She's pretty much of a stalker if you tell me. Rydel Anderson is her best friend, and how come she didn't kn...