Love Don't Change #wattys2016

De Beautiful313

If you can fall out of love with someone. You never loved that person. Love is permanently craved into the tw... Mai multe

Love Don't Change |Chapter 1|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 2|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 3|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 4|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 5|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 6|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 7|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 8|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 9|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 10|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 11|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 12|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 13|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 14|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 15|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 16|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 17|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 18|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 19|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 20|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 21|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 22|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 23|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 24|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 25|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 26|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 27|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 28|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 29|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 30|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 32|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 33|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 34|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 35|
Financial Freedom

Love Don't Change |Chapter 31|

109 3 0
De Beautiful313

Niola Marcus Kilmore
Detroit
3:05 am
Jan. 10

Its been a week and I'm attached to my baby girl like no other. My phone starts ringing loudly, I unwrap my arms from Monique and grab my phone from under my pillow.

"Hello?" I say groggily.

"Niola, " Faith says panicky.

"What's the matter?" I ask getting worried.

"Royalty, she's screaming so loud and she keeps saying her head hurt. You can't give kids aspirin, and I don't know what to do! I have no car!!" She scries.

"Im on my way baby, just get her ready okay?" I say jumping up.

"Okay." She sniffle and hang up.

"So you calling her baby now?" Monique say staring at me. We at my house for the weekend today Saturday .

"Man it's not even like that." I shake my head and throw on some quick clothes.

"So what is it like than?" She stand up and start putting on clothes.

"Where you going?" I slip on my shoes.

"With you motherfuker. " she roll her eyes and leave out the room.

"That attitude gon make me fuck you up Monique!" I yell at her.

"Fuck you." She yell back. Once we get in the car I peal off burning rubber

"You been pissing me off lately I swear you have." I say glancing at her. She's shrug and start texting on her phone.

"Who you texting this late?" I frown.

"None of your business." She shrug and I take a deep breath pulling up to the house. I blow my horn and hop out.

A few seconds later Faith come out with royalty screaming bloody murder I run over to them and grab royal out faith hands.

"Baby what's wrong?!" I rush her to the car and buckle her in.

"My head and ears hurt daddy!" She cry hard. I kiss her cheek and help Faith into the back seat, than I hop into the drivers seat and speed off.

"What the fuck you feed her Faith?! " I stress hopping on the freeway to St. John hospital.

"I fed her some peanut butter cookies for a snack!" She cry. I look in the rear view mirror and see Faith covering her face.

"Stop crying girl, it'll be okay. Trust me." I sigh. She nod and sniffle.

Monique just glare at the side of my face and I take a deep breath because she been acting real bitchy lately. Always mad, but want to cuddle. Forever eating my food, and just being real irritable.

"So your his girlfriend? " Faith says softly. Monique sigh and look back.

"Yes I am." She says dryly. Than go back to texting.

"You sure is a bundle of joy." Faith says sarcastically and rub royal hair. Her cries had quieted down but her face turned red, very red and her cheeks got puffy.

"Whats happening to her!?" I scream.

"I don't know!" Faith crys. We pull up to the hospital and immediately rush her in.

"They said she had an allergic reaction to the peanut butter." I tell Monique. She gasp and stare at me.

"Is she okay Niola?" She ask.

"Yeah she'll be fine. Lets go see her." We hold hands on our way to her room. Faith lay in the bed with Royalty rubbing her head humming.

"Hey daddy." Royalty say with a small smile.

"Hey baby, how you feeling?" I ask.

"I alright." She says sounding just like me. Faith giggle and kiss her cheek.

"Come lay with me and mommy. " Royalty say. I freeze up and look at Monique who has tears on the bridge of her eye.

"Go ahead." She's sniffle and leave out. I sigh and rub over my face climbing in the bed with them. I wrap my arms around my baby girl and kiss her cheek and lips over and over again.

"I love you. " I whisper

"I love you too daddy." She smile widely.

"You going to come over and spend the weekend with daddy?" I ask.

"Which weekend?" Faith ask.

"Next weekend." I say.

"Oh," she nod and rub through Royalty curly hair. "She can." Faith shrug. "I was wondering... if you would keep her this whole week though." She twist her lip.

"Why?" I frown.

"Im uh getting evicted and I really need to handle somethings so she won't have to worry. " Faith stress.

"Faith, you know what." I take a deep breath. "Step outside with me." She give me a fearful eye. She know when I'm fina cut into that ass.

We step out and I rub my hands together. "Why the fuck you ain't tell me this bullshit?! " I yell at her.

She jump and her lip tremble, "Don't holler at me." She stomp her foot. I take a deep breath and hold her hands in mine.

"You know I got you Faith , you the mother of my child! I need to know when my baby is at risk you hear me?!" I ask her. She nod and wipe her eyes.

"Yes." She whisper.

"Alright. I don't have a lot of money to get y'all a hotel room or anything so, it looks like you living with me." I shrug.

"Monique wouldn't like that to much." She remind me.

"She's understanding." I say convincing myself.

"You moving her in with you now?!" She yell at me.

"Monique bro, stop with that bullshit man!" I yell at her causing her to close her mouth.

"You and this smart ass fuckin mouth gon get you fucked up!" I grip her wrist not to tight.

"Fuck you Niola, take me home and I want a break from you and your family!" She says grabbing all her stuff up.

She just tripping. I'll slide through tomorrow and talk to her.

"Whatever man." I shrug. "I'll be by tomorrow. " I say and walk up behind her.

"No the fuck you won't." She says. I roll my eyes and bend her over the dresser.

"You don't want me to slide through?" I stroke my hips into her ass.

"No!" She turn around and smack my chest. "Sex not going to make me forget what you call yourself doing." She points in my face. I kiss her lips and hug her waist.

"Alright baby I'll take you home but I'm sliding through." I shrug.

"Whatever." She smirk and hug my waist. "Lets go to bed." I Smirk and bite her cheek.

"See I knew you wanted this." I laugh. She roll her eyes and climb in bed.

Faith moving in tomorrow with babygirl, I just hope this is a good choice. Real talk.

-Monique starting to get fed up.

Royalty in mm

First!!!!!!! Follow me on sc.. I need loyal watchers. @ms.leooo

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

156K 7K 32
Those butterflies you feel in your stomach comes from me, but you fail to realize it because you're selfish. You deny that you want me, but I know t...
Wanting You De nooralawadhi

Ficțiune adolescenți

1.7K 72 31
"if you don't love me back I will walk out of that door and will never bother you again" •••••••••••••••••• Having a best friend is amazing, Falling...
128K 1.9K 33
Cherish , A 15 Year Old Girl Who Found Her True Love Chris Who's 17 Or At Least She Think She Did , At First It Was All Love But Then As They Got Old...
48.9K 1K 32
She had no one in her life. Her father and brother hated her to the end of the world. Her husband brings his girl to there house. He despise her. ...