Love Don't Change #wattys2016

De Beautiful313

If you can fall out of love with someone. You never loved that person. Love is permanently craved into the tw... Mais

Love Don't Change |Chapter 1|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 2|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 3|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 4|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 5|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 6|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 7|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 8|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 9|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 10|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 11|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 12|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 13|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 14|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 15|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 16|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 17|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 18|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 19|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 20|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 21|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 22|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 23|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 24|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 25|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 26|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 27|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 28|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 29|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 31|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 32|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 33|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 34|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 35|
Financial Freedom

Love Don't Change |Chapter 30|

259 4 0
De Beautiful313

Niola Marcus Kilmore
Detroit
12:04 pm
Dec. 26

"You alright?" Monique ask, than climb in my lap.

I dunno what's happening, but I know I'm in love with Monique, but am I in love with Faith too? Ever since she got back I've been feeling iffy. I know one thing, I don't want to mess upp what I have with Monique, so after I meet with Faith today; this will be the last time we speak I'll make sure of it.

"Babe!" Monique whines. I look at her and squeeze her waist.

"Sorry baby girl, what you say?" I ask and caress her cheek. She smile, and close her eyes leaning into my touch.

"I love you." She open her eyes and kiss my lips two times.

"I love you to baby." I smirk and squeeze her waist again. "More than you know." I kiss her neck and hold her close.

"When will you be back?" Monique ask.

"Around 4." I shrug.

"Okay," she sigh and hug me one last time. I kiss her lips and tell her see you later before heading to the diner to meet Faith.

When I walked in the Diner I spotted Faith in the back at a table with 2 chairs. I take a seat right in front of her.

"How you doing?" I ask.

"Im fine." She smirk and look at her hands. "Umm.. " she mumbles.

"Whats up?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Well," she sighs and rub through her hair. "Look, our daughter name is Royalty, she's not dead Niola. My parents told you that because they never wanted us  together. " she says without one breath .

I frown and look at her like she crazy, "Why the fuck you ain't try to get in touch?" I stress.

"Niola, baby. I tried! I tried once I found out you moved.  I tried everything! " she cries.  "I tried!" She assure herself. I sigh and walk around the table. I Pull her out  her seat and hug her waist.

"Look," I lift her chin and look in her watery eyes. Her lips pouty and trembling, her nose red along with her cheeks. "Imma be there for my baby girl." I whisper. She nod and sniffle a little.

"I love you Niola, I never stopped." She mumbles.

"I love you too, but I have a girl now. I love her too." I remind her. She nod and wrap her arms around my neck. I squeeze her, and bury my face in her neck.

"I left her with my friend," she place her hands on my chest pulling away from the hug. "We can go see her ." She smile weakly.

"Lets go." I say.

"Uh, " she twist her lip. "I walked here so, I'm riding with you." She says.

"Okay." I shrug and we walk out.

Once we got in the car, I turned the heat on and the radio down. "How old is she?" I question.

"3 years old. " she says. I can hear the smile in her voice. I sigh and turn left when she instruct be to.

"Damn, I missed 3 years of my baby life?" I frown.

"It doesn't matter, as long as you are here now." She rub my leg. I place my hand on her and move it

"Look," I start. "This touchy feely shit gon lead us in the wrong direction." I point.

"I wasn't thinking that way," she defend. "This house to our right." She points out the window.  She tell me to stay in the car while she go in the house to get the baby.

"Okay princess," Faith says getting in the front seat and sitting royalty on her lap than buckling us up.

I stare at this beautiful baby, and treats almost escape my eyes ass I realize she look just like me. No doubt that this is my baby. "Beautiful. " I whisper. She look at me, and by heart melt.

She bury her face in her mom chest blushing. I smile and pull off. "Why don't she have a car seat?" I question.

"I don't have the money for all of that ." She sighs. "I'm trying for my babygirl. " she adds.

"Im not judging. " I assure her. "Looks like we going shopping ." I change my direction.

"No Niola!" She complain. "I couldn't ask that of you." She stress. Same Faith, independent.

"Thats my baby, I need to provide for her now." I say simply. My phone ring and I answer it from the car.

"Hello? " I answer.

"Baby," Monique voice book through the car.

"Yeah ma? " I question.

"You said you'd be back around 4, it's 5." She says.

"Bae," I chuckle. "Calm down baby." I laugh.

"No, I wanted to watch movies. " she say.

"Stop that pouting," I check her. She huff and I lick my lips. "Imma be there baby." I say simply.

"Okay baby. I luh youuuuu. " she sing. I laugh and sing back to her.

"Y'all in love hm?" Faith ask. Im pushing royalty around the mall in her new stroller.

"Yeah we are." She nod and look around for baby clothes for royalty. I can't help but notice how fat her ass is, I take a deep breath and try to lose contact with it but it's not working.

"Grab this for me." She point on the top shelf. I stand behind her and reach up, she brush her ass against me and I bite my lip and hand her the bag of socks.

"Here." I mumble and step back.

"These cute." She say throwing them in the basket on her arm.

"Royalty, wake up." I tickle her stomach. She smile in her sleep and smack my hand. I chuckle and follow Faith around the store.

I forgot this girl can shop her ass off. Its now 7, I took them to eat and shopping. Spending time with my daughter, now I'm sitting on the couch with royalty in my lap. At Faith house by the way.

"So you my dada? " royalty ask brushing my beard.

"Yes I am." I smile. She smile big and kiss my nose.

"I love you." She smile. She love me already? Well I am her dad so... I guess?

"I love you more lady bug. " I tickle her sides.

"I no lady bug!" She squeal. "I wanna be wonder woman!" She jump in my lap.

"Oh yeah?" I smile widely. I pick her up and lay her on my arm making her fly around the room. She laughs uncontrollably.

"Daddy! Im getting dizzy." She squeals. I chuckle and hold her close.

"Okay," Faith says coming from the back with these blue boy shorts and a wife beater on. "Time for a bath than bed." She says

"Awww. " royalty whines. I pout and look at Faith.

"Just a few more minutes please?" I beg. She laughs and take royalty from me

"You can see her tomorrow, but she gets fussy around this time so bed time." She says and turn her back walking off. I stare at her juicy ass booty, her ass hanging all out them shorts. I suck air through my teeth as I try to calm my lil me down.

"Goodnight wonder woman. " I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Goodnight daddy." Royalty smile and close her eyes. Once I turn out her lights I crack the door and walk back to the living room.

"Your a good dad Niola." Faith smiles .  I smirk and sit next to her.

"I sure hope so. Now I have to break this news down with Monique." I rub over my face.

"She should understand." She says softly. I nod and she climb in my lap.

"Faith, come on man." I try pushing her off.

"Stop Niola." She whisper. "Let me take care of you." She whisper and grind in my lap.

"Faith bro. " I moan. I grip her ass in my hands while she unbuckled my pants.

"It'll be real fast." She moans. I pull her panties to the side and fuck her clit softly.  "Oh my God." She moan in my ear.

"Yo pussy fat." I bite my lip, and poke her entrance.

My phone start ringing and Faith reach next to us and turn it off. "Hurry, your girlfriend want you home." She roll her eyes.

"I can't do this." I groan.

"Yes you can.'' She slide down on my slowly.

"Oooh fuuuck. " I moan. Her pussy so fucking tight!

Niola!

I open my eyes and Faith stand over me with her hand on her hip. "Your girlfriend is blowing your phone up and you sleep on this Damn couch with a hard on." She says.

Another wet dream?

"Oh shit " I hop up. "I forgot to slide through her place. " I say.

"Yeah, well you with your family." She raise an eyebrow .

"Look Faith, don't take it to the heart but, I'm here for royalty not for you." I explain. She roll her eyes and look at me side ways.

"I know that." She snap.

"Alright bruh. " I shrug and grab my phone and keys. "Im coming to get my baby girl tomorrow." I say. She nod and walk me out.

Once I got in the car I sent monique a text saying have the door unlocked. Once I got to her house, I locked the door behind me and crept up the stairs to her room.

"Hey baby." I say and lean down kissing her lips.

"Hi." She speak back dryly.

"Whats wrong? " I frown.

"You." She shrug.

"Cut the bullshit Monique," I snap on her. "I have some serious shit to tell you." She sigh and look at me.

"What is it?" She ask.

"Well," I scratch the back of my neck. "I had this girlfriend since I was 15 and I got her pregnant when we turned 16 . Her parents told me she killed the baby, abortion basically. But I met up with her today and she told me she didn't kill my seed, and I have a 3 year old daughter. " I say.

Monique frown and stare at me, "So you telling me... you were out with some bitch and her kid?" She snap.

"Don't act like that," I shake my head. She get up from the bed and stand over me.

"Don't act like what?" She snap. "You a bitch ass nigga for that shit. You was to pussy to tell me what was going on instead you got me sitting here waiting for someone who wasn't going to show. You meet up with some girl and bow you telling me you got a baby?" She scream at me.

"Yo parents gon hear us." I say calmly.

"My parents are gon! Everyone is, I tried to keep the house cleared so I could share a special night with my boyfriend! But fuck you. I bet you fucked her too! Gave her something that belong to me!" She yell on the verge of tears.

"No I didn't bro!  What the fuck? when have I ever gave you a reason to doubt my loyalty?!" I stand up in her face.

"WHEN YOU WENT TO GO SEE ANOTHER BITCH AND PLAY DADDY ROLE!" She smack me across the face. I take a deep breath and push her into the wall, I grip her neck slightly and look dead in her eyes.

"Monique imma fuck you up the next time you hit me!" I say slightly getting turned on. She punch me in the chest and I lift her up on the wall and kiss her neck.

"You know ion want nobody but you baby." I grind into her.

"You lied to me." She moans. I reach in her boy shorts and play with her clit.

"I know baby." I mumble and fuck her clit with my thumb. "Tonight, imma show you what's yours. "

"Ooh..  mmm.. " she moan and throw her head against the wall. "We can't do this in my parents house Niola." She whisper.

"Just one time baby." I kiss her parted lips and rip her shorts in half. "Lemme fuck this pussy now so you know how much you mean to me." Clothes start flying and now were completely naked.

I lay her in the middle of the bed and slide my dick up and down her slit. "Look at this pretty  pink pussy glistening. " I mumble turning her on even more.

"Oh daddy." She cry out playing with her nipples.

"Fuck the foreplay, you ready for this dick?" I ask poking her entrance.

"Yes Niola. " she squirm underneath me. I slowly push in and she wince slightly.

"You straight?" I pause. She nod rapidly and I smirk and slide in some more. Her pussy suffocating my dick, I suck in air through my teeth and grip her hips digging in her tunnel looking for her golden spot.

Didn't take long to find it either, "Oh fuck yes!" She scream and play with her clit.

"Look at all this cream on daddy dick." I whisper in her ear. She moans louder and scratch at my back as I fuck her spot harder.

"Oh God! You in my stomach Niola!!!" She scream her body shaking underneath me. She squirts all over my stomach but I don't stop.

"Squeeze that pussy on me," I bite her neck. She whimper and clamp down on me causing me to breath hard nearing my peak.

"Fuck daddy!" She cry. I grab her waist tighter and fuck her numb. Our skin clapping together, and my peak coming closer and closer.

Her mouth open a little, but no sound come out. Her eyes roll back and she let's out an ear piercing moan as her pussy let out globs of cream and her clit squirt, her legs tremble. She grip my ass and and scratch at it as she continue to let her cream spill out.

"Oh fuck yes daddy! Fuck me! " she scream out. "Oh God yes!" She crie out. Tears roll down her face and she scratch my chest causing me to fuck her harder.

"Fuck yeah." I groan. I let my load out in her pussy, and she milk me by squeezing her walls down. My cum fill her up, I pull out and watch it pour from her pussy.

I Stick my thumb in her pussy and she squirm underneath me. "Oh Niola. " she cry out.

"Turn that ass over." I demand. She turn over and I pull her ass up in the air. She arch her back, and I smack that small booty of hers.

"Sss! " she wince and look back at me biting her lip. "Come on, fuck me some more." She lick her tongue out at me, and lick over her teeth making me bite my lip and poke her entrance again.

I slide in slowly, and grip her hips giving her deep strokes. "Sss, faster please." She beg.

I Smack her ass an go savage in the pussy again, I stick my thumb in her booty and cause her to scream out. "Oh my God! Daddy! Yess baby!" She scream. I fuck her pussy harder and look up at the ceiling trying not to cum yet.

God be with my ass.

This pussy so fucking tight, don't bust yet big fella.

"Cum for me daddy." She start twerking on my dick. I bite my lip and smack her ass.

"You better stop that shit." I groan.

"Please daddy?" She look back at me with a seductive face.

I groan and bust my second load in her pussy, she moan out and squirt onto the bed. I pull out and play with her pussy for a minute. She moan and I rub her clit with my fingers and flip her on her back.

"Never knew you felt that good." I whisper in her ear.

"Same." She says tiredly.

"When your parents coming home?" I ask.

"Well they at the casino so, most likely they getting a room for the night." She says. I nod and stick my thumb in her pussy again. She whine, "Oh my God." She cry out.

"Good, because I'm not done with this pussy just yet." I slide back in slowly.

"Let me ride you daddy." She rub my chest and look at me biting her lip.

"You sure?" I smirk and pull out. She nod and I flip over, she climb on top and slide down on my rod.

I hold her waist, she start off slow and then she just turn to a different person. Bouncing wildely, squeezing that pretty pink pussy around my dick and playing with her swollen clit.

"Hell yeah!" I smack her ass and bite my lip watching her. "Take this dick girl." I start pounding upward. She scream loudly and stare down at me with a surprised face.

"Fuuuuuck!!! " I groan loudly. "Tight ass pussy!" I go complete animal in her. She start breathing heavily, and cream start spilling from her pussy.

"Oh daddy, look what you doing to me." She cry out.

"Yeah, you like what I'm doing to you baby?" I ask.

"Yes daddy." She moan.

"You not gon put your hands on me anymore either right?" I question fucking her guts .

"No daddy, I won't." She cry out. "I promise daddy!" She moan loudly . "Daddy you feel so fucking good!" She scream out squirting all over my chest.

I scratch at her waist while fucking my nut right out my pipe. Soon I squirt up in her causing her to moan loudly, "I like when you put that warmness in me." She whisper in my ear.

"Yeah?" I ask pull out and watching my seed spill out .

"Yes." She dig her fingers in her pussy and lick all my Cum from her fingers. I bite my lip and watch her repeat the action.

"Freaky ass." I thump her clit, she smirk and kiss my lips. I make her slide down on me again and hold her body close to me, and she grind on me slowly.

My body drenched in sweat and so is hers. We share a passionate kiss and I stare in her eyes as she ride me slowly.

"I love you so much girl." I say honestly.

"I love you too daddy." She smile and place her hands on my drenched chest and fuck me a little faster.

"Mhm, ride this dick again." I groan.

-they finally made love.

Monique in mm

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

The Thick Of It De @Mobile16™

Ficção Adolescente

199K 6.6K 48
Love is where the heart is. Doesn't matter if its long over due. Its still love. Even if you go through...... The Thick Of It!
Wanting You De nooralawadhi

Ficção Adolescente

1.7K 72 31
"if you don't love me back I will walk out of that door and will never bother you again" •••••••••••••••••• Having a best friend is amazing, Falling...
156K 7K 32
Those butterflies you feel in your stomach comes from me, but you fail to realize it because you're selfish. You deny that you want me, but I know t...
1.1K 101 25
Have you ever realize WHY your Love is failing? Or Why she or he is leaving you? Let's explored the 20 Secrets of Love, to know WHY //Love Never Fail...