The Only Exception ~{Union J...

By georgesnoodles

Lucy hates celebrities and having to work at a posh hotel full of them is not the best job. The hotel is this... More

The Only Exception ~{Union J Fanfic}~
I don't need any friends!
Nando's
Rylanstyle!
A good mistake?
Photo shoot
Truth or dare?
Reindeer bum
Movie time!
Twitcam
How can you not like Monkeys?!
Piggy back!
Don't stop me now!
Xtra Factor
Mixed Emotions
Nugget
I like you Lucy
George Shelley kiss
Night babe
A place that serves food
In a bad way
What were we?
Because i'm a liar
Will you?
Kiss on the cheek
Where did Josh go?
It feels right
Guilt
Guilt can't overpower love
Meet me at 7
Hard core gangster
A/N
A/N
Talk about awkward
Way to make things awkward
This cant be happening
I can't do this anymore
Where it all went wrong
A/N
A/N because i'm an idiot
A/N
S E Q U E L

Epilogue~

1.5K 39 7
By georgesnoodles

As I walked down a busy street in the centre of London I smiled at the odd face that I found familiar.
I reached my work building and walked through the big glass double doors.
"Hey Ariana" I smiled to the girl behind the reception desk.
"Hey Lucy, how are you today?" She answered politely.
"I'm amazing" I beamed "how about you? And how's your mum?"
"I'm good. Mums getting better, recovering slowly. I'll tell her you were asking for her" she smiled being brave at the thought of her mum.
After our brief conversation I joined her behind the desk. Me and Ariana have been working together for almost 3 years now. We get along so well, she's such a sweetheart! I love this job, so much better than my old one! At least I have a nice boss here. Another perk of this job is the people we get to meet. I mean you have no clue, a-list celebrities! Me and Ariana have met Beyonce twice and we're only receptionists!
My phone buzzed from in my handbag and even though we aren't meant to have our phones out at work our boss doesn't mind if we aren't busy, which we're not. It was a message from Jason.

'Hey Babe
I see you left this morning before I woke up, I'm going to be back late tonight because we have to take clients out for dinner. I'll bring back a dominos pizza so you don't need to stress about dinner. Miss you already! :(
love you! Ja xxx'

Aw I love his texts they are always cute! Me and Jason have been dating for about 2 half years now, its going so well i really do love him! Your probably all wondering what happened to George, well I could wonder the same thing. I've manage to avoid him and the rest of Union J for almost 3 years, impressive huh? Whenever I hear their names or songs on the radio I just change station, or if I see them on my TV I change channel. My heart still pains slight if I catch a glimpse of him before I change channel but I'm 100% over him! And for Josh, it's the exact same!
I quickly replied to Ja's text before turned back to the computer in front of me. I got a fright when the phone rang.
"Hello Vevo, how can I help?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The official end now.
I know it's short but that's life isn't it.
Thank you all for reading and I love you all millions!💕😘
Please vote comment and share for me? Thank you!
Oh and you might wanna check out the picture on the side 😉
❤L O V E Y O U❤

~Georges girls~

{Twitter - @GeorgesNoodles}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...