George Shelley kiss

"No Josh stop your drunk, I'm drunk and neither of us know what we are doing or saying" I told him.

"But that's the thing Lucy I'm not drunk I've had one drink all night and when I saw you getting all close with George I had to do something. George can't have you, I want you" he said with a pleading look in his eyes.

"I-" I just didn't know what to say.

"Lucy I know you like George I see the way you look at him. I was stupid to think you'd even give me a chance against him" he said sounding defeated as he turned and walked away. In any other situation I would of stopped him from leaving but because of my high alcohol intake my brain wasn't working very fast and I was reacting to slowly so by the time I even considered saying anything Josh had disappeared back into the crowd of people dancing and drinking.

"Lucy there you are. Where did you go?" I heard from behind me. I span around to see George standing behind me smiling but as soon as he saw the tears that had started flowing from my eyes his face dropped.

"Lucy what's up?" He asked sounding extremely concerned.

"George I-I'm just tired and drunk and confused and I just-" I trailed off not even knowing what to say.

"It's ok I understand. Come back to my room and I'll get you a drink of water" he said giving me a sympathetic smile and snaking his arm around waist as he lead me out of the party and to his room. George swiftly opened the door and gestured me to walk in. I sat down on his bed as he came back from the kitchen with a glass of water.

"Thanks" I smiled and took a sip of the ice cold water before setting it down on the bed side table beside me.

"No problem, just as long as you don't cry again I don't like seeing you upset" he said sweetly which made my heart melt just a little. I blushed and George noticed and started giggling.

"Oh shut up you!" I giggled continuing to blush. George soon changed the subject.

"Hey, why don't we watch a film?" He said standing up and walking over to the tv and looking at all the DVDs stacked up beside it.

"Sure, what you got?" I asked as he looked through all the DVDs.

"I think we should watch Sinister!" George said as he pulled it out from the pile.

"No no no no no George no I am bad with those type of films" I said putting my foot down.

"Pwwease! You won't be scared I promise and if you are I'll protect you" he said the last bit in a deep voice whilst putting his hands on his hips and sticking out his chest. I'm guessing that's his impression of superman. I started giggling. Even though I didn't want to watch the film I finally agreed and George did his little celebratory dance around the room. I suppose snuggling up to George for a while Doesn't sound that bad does it? But still in the back of my mind is what Josh said. I really like George and I do like Josh as well but I just feel like I'm closer to George and we spend much more time with each other but what Josh said will always be floating around in my mind.

I was snuggled into George my head on his chest, hiding my face from the horror on the tv screen. George had his arm tightly around my waist and was securely holding me against his body. The film finally ended but I was to comfy to move.

"Were you really that scared or was that as excuse so you could get close to me?" He said coming across really cocky even though he isn't.

"Bit of both" I giggled. We held our eye contact for long than usual. George started leaning in and so did I.

This time I wasn't going to stop us and there was no Josh here to stop us so I Guess I'm finally gonna get my George Shelley kiss.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey.

Ok so I know this is short but it was just the easiest place to stop. Ohhh so is Lucy finally gonna get her Grorge Shelley kiss? And what about what Josh said? She can't just ignore the fact that he likes her, or can she? Idk about you but I can't decide who I ship more.

Blah blah blah blah and more blah.

Yeah so as usual I would love to get more votes and reads. Please vote if you liked this chapter. If this gets a lot of votes and/or reads then I promise I'll make the next chapter extra long!

And if you did read this then thanks.

*new sign off*

~Georges Girls~