Kiss on the cheek

We swam for about another hour then left the pool. I quickly had a shower then changed into my outfit I had on earlier. When I came out of the changing rooms George wasn't there so I just waited for him. He came out looking a little flustered and his hair still partly wet.

"How do you manage to get changed so quickly and still look so beautiful" George asked slipping his hand into mine as we started walking. A little burst of laughter came out if my mouth as he said it.

"Are you joking, I look awful I don't even have makeup on!" I said Hiding my face with the hand that wasn't attached to his. George stopped walking and moved my hand off of my face with his free hand.

"Lucy, you are beautiful, you don't need any makeup" he paused for a second and we started walking again. "my girlfriend is a natural beauty" he said grinning at the mention that I was his girlfriend.

"And my boyfriend is a natural hunk" I giggled, George also let out a little giggle.

"Well it's all for you babe" he giggled flexing his arm. That made me burst into giggles.

When we were on our way back in the car George was on twitter replying to some fans.

"Hey George lets take a photo so I can tweet it" I said to him and strait away he looked up and smiled at me. He leaned in and I held my phone out in front of us.

"Ready?" I asked and George nodded. "1... 2... 3..." And as I pressed down on the shutter George turned and kissed my cheek. "George! I can't tweet that, people will suspect something" I told him while looking at the photo we just took. As nice as the photo was, if I tweeted it I'd get the whole 'are you two a couple?' 'Are you dating George?' And the 'stay away from my George bitch!'

"It's fine Lou, there's loads of photos of me kissing fans cheeks. They won't even think twice about it" George told me.

"Why don't we just take another one?" I asked George.

"Nope" George smiled smugly popping the 'p'.

"Please" I begged.

"Lucy i love that photo, if you don't tweet it I will." George said reaching over to take my phone.

"Fine, fine i'll tweet it"

'Had an amazing day swimming today with Georgey @UnionJworld xx' I tweeted also adding the picture. Almost strait away George RT'ed it causing my notifications to go mental. I then set the photo as my background and lock screen, it has to be one of my favourite photos ever.

When we got back to the hotel there where a lot of paparazzi. As we got out of the car once again George held me close around my waist. We got to the lobby and I went to say goodbye to George then go back to my own room when he pulled me towards the lift.

"Oh no, your not getting away that easy" he giggled pulling me into the lift. Luckily there were no one in there because as soon as the door closed behind us George pressed his lips up against mine. Our lips moulded together perfectly. Sadly we had to pull away as we reached Georges floor. The lift doors opened and we stepped out hand in hand and walked along to Georges room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys,

This is just a quick update, I wanted to post it tonight because I'm going away this weekend and won't have any wifi 😭😭

If you are reading 'True Love' I'm sorry I didn't have time to update it but I will try my hardest to do it on Monday when I get home from school!

*Union J related stuff*

Did you guys see the Union J challenge today?

Omg it was the funniest thing in my life! JJ winning the grand national but the funniest thing of all was the way George was riding his horse! I mean what on earth made him think you ride a horse like that?!?!?😂😂

Also I'd just like to say how amazingly proud I am of the boys for getting over a million views on the Carry You video. I could of never dreamed of them coming this far in such a short space of time, I'm just so unbelievably proud!

Again, thanks for reading this! Please please please vote!

Love you all!

~Georges Girls~