Night babe

As I felt Georges soft plump lips against mine butterflies soured through my body. It was defiantly the best kiss I've ever experienced. We both pulled away at the same time and I looked up at George to see him smiling just like me.

"I should make you watch scary films more often" he chuckled and I giggled too.

"Lucy?" George spoke softly.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I like you" he said in the same soft tone.

"I like you too George" I finally told him.

"You do?" He asked sounding shocked.

"Of course I do" I smiled. George didn't reply he just once again pressed his soft lips up against mine. He was so gentle and his lips sent warmth through my body. We pulled away and George put his arm round me and I snuggled into him again so my head was resting on his chest.

"Do you wanna stay here tonight?" George asked as my eyes were flickering shut.

"I'd like that" I replied in my sleepy tone. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was George pressing his lips onto my forehead and whispering 'night babe'.

I woke up in an unrecognizable room. I went to get up but was held Securely to my place in the bed by a pair of muscular yet gentle arms. I turned around too see George asleep beside me with his arms wrapped around me. Then everything came back to me. I was in George's hotel room. I finally got my George Shelley kiss. Josh told me he liked me. George told me he liked me. The throbbing pain in my head also bought back the memory of the amount of alcohol I drank. While I was jogging my memory I didn't notice that George had woken up and was just starring at me.

"Yes Mr Shelley?" I chuckled.

"Just taking in the beauty" he said placing a soft kiss on my head.

"Oh someone's being cheesy" I giggled.

"Sometimes the truth is cheesy" he smiled and I just blushed.

"Want breakfast?" George asked me.

"I don't wanna move I'm to comfy" I said snuggling into George even more.

"I was hoping you'd say that because I don't wanna move either" George giggled.

*RingRing*

*RingRing*

*RingRing*

"Where's my phone?" George asked as the ringing continued. Sadly George got up to look for it. "Here is it!" He yelled pulling it out of the pocket of a pair of dirty jeans piled on the floor.

"Hello?" George answered his phone.

"Oh-yeah sorry Josh...... I know......... I might be........ Shut up!......... Ok I'll be there as soon as I can......ok bye" then George hanged up.

"Rehearsal?" I asked.

"Yeah look I'm so sorry Lucy but I know that your not working today so please just wait here until I get back, please?" George begged.

"Yeah sure i'll just hang around watching Telly I'd just be doing that in my room anyway" I chuckled.

"Thanks, and after you come to the show tonight I will take you out for a meal, I promise" George promised.

"What like a date?" I smirked.

"Yeah tonight I will take you out for our first date" he said leaning over me and kissing my cheek. George quickly shoved on a pair of chinos, black sweatshirt with a white diamond on it and a pair of black and grey high-tops.

"Ok Lucy I promise I'll be back as soon as possible, bye" George said as he opened the door.

"Bye George" I smiled just before the door closed. I turned on the tv to see Jeremy Kyle come onto the large HD screen. You can't beat a bit of Jezza Kyle! I sat watching tv for about 2 and a half hours when I heard the door open.

"Honey I'm home!" George sang as cheesy as possible.

"Oh shut up George" I giggled.

"So what you been watching?" George asked as he sat down on the bed beside me.

"Oh just usual daytime tv, how was rehearsal?" I asked him.

"I don't know I'm not feeling good about tonight's results. We've been practicing our save me song all day. We're feeling really bad about tonight" George said sounding sad and looking defeated. I put my arms around him and gave him a tight hug which he responded to by hugging me back even tighter.

"George, you'll be fine you were amazing last night" I whispered down his neck as we were still hugging.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey.

Ok so I know this chapter is really bad but I didn't know what else to right. So do you think that Lucy should of picked Josh instead of George? Personally I think she made the right decision :)

I hope if your reading this fanfic then your reading it because you enjoy it and not just because you bored, but if you are reading it because your bored please don't stop I need all the reads I can get lol.

Well thanks for reading and if you liked it please please please vote and please comment your opinions on this fanfic or just this chapter I'd love to get some feedback. Thanks again.

~Georges Girls~