Meet me at 7

I didn't sleep at all last night.

I couldn't sleep.

No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't.

My mind was to busy thinking.

Dreading.

Dreading what would happen if George found out about what happened between me an Josh.

"You awake?" I heard a whisper come from the body beside me.

"Yeah" I whispered back.

"Let me see those beautiful eyes then" George said as he pulled a bit of hair away from my face. I opened my eyes and saw George with a beautiful smile on his face. "That's better" he said still smiling. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on my forehead, lingering for a few seconds before lying back down. I shuffled around until I ended up lying with my head on Georges chest and arm stretched over his stomach. George placed his arm around my shoulders pulling me into him.

I don't deserve him.

I don't deserve the love that he gives me. He's so sweet to me, so romantic, so caring and all I do in return is get it on with his best mate. I'm a monster.

"Do you know what the time is lou?" George asked me. I could feel his hot breath tickling down the back of my neck, making me shiver. I reached for my phone off the bedside table.

"9:16" I told George.

"That sounds about coffee time if you ask me" George giggled jumping out of bed and toward the coffee machine. After George made me and himself coffee he went for a shower and got changed. He came out of the bathroom wearing a burgundy t-shirt and pale grey skinny jeans.

"Your still in your pyjamas?" He chuckled while walking over to the mirror and ruffling his hair.

"No" I replied simply. George looked at me with a confused look. "Technically I'm not still in my pyjamas, but I am still in you shirt" I smirked. Just as George was about to reply when there was a knock at the door. I heard George and the person at the door mumbling then they both came in.

"Jaymi!" I smiled. I then got up out of bed and gave him a massive hug.

"Hey Lou!" He smiled as he hugged me. "Uh George there's a couple of fans outside, I was just wondering if you wanted to come out and see them with me?" Jaymi asked turning to George. George looked at me then back at Jaymi.

"Yeah sure as long as Lucy doesn't mind" George said looking back at me again.

"Don't be silly George of course I don't mind!" I giggled.

"Ok be back in a bit" George said then kissed my cheek delicately before leaving with Jaymi.

I sat back on the bed and put the TV on. I was watching the news for awhile until there was another knock at the door. I got out of bed to answer it. On the way over to the door I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My face was naturally tanned, my hair was messy; bed head style and Georges shirt was hanging a little open at the top and went down to about mid thigh. I opened the door to see someone I was hoping it wasn't.

Josh.

"Wow" he mumbled. I raised my eyebrow question the reason for his comment. "You look... Wow you look so sexy!" He said biting his lip and looking me up and down.

"I just borrowed Georges shirt because all my stuff was in my room" I said flatly, ignoring his attempt to flirt.

He smirked "you can come back to my room and borrow my shirt" he then stepped towards me.

"Josh stop it! I told you what happened is not going to happen again, why can't you just respect that?" I said avoiding eye contact.

"Because I know I'm not the only one that wants it to happen again"

He was right.

I wanted to kiss him so bad right now.

He has something addictive about him. He has that bad boy image that makes me crave him.

But I still love George. I love him more than ever.

But sneaking around with Josh gives me a thrill. If we happen a couple more times George won't find out, it'll be fine.

"Lucy I know you want this even more than I do" and without even giving me a second to take in what he just said he smashed his lips up against mine. I kissed back as his hands slid onto my bum. My hands made my way around his neck. I pulled at his hair as he bit my bottom lip. He pulled away and looked at me.

"The boys will be back soon. Meet me in my room at 7 tonight and we can finish whats just been started,tell George you've gone to see Ella" he smirked backing away towards the door. I nodded in a daze after what just happened. He opened the door and left, not even looking back at me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

HELLLLO BEAUTY'S!! 😘

Here's another update! Personally I think that I've been quite good at updating recently.

Naaww poor Georgey :(( he has no clue that his girlfriends getting it on with his best mate. Do you think Lucy should tell Josh they can't do this anymore and be faithful to George?

Do you think she should tell George, apologise then leave him for Josh?

Or do you think she should carry on going behind Georges back with Josh?

What do you think?!?!? I wanna know!

Thanks for reading guys! And please please please VOTE!! It means a lot!

Love you all

~Georges Girls~

[ Twitter - @GeorgesNoodles ]