In a bad way

As I stepped out onto the balcony fenced with glass and I gazed at the view of London at night, all the lights on the buildings were on, it was like something you'd see in a movie. In the middle of the balcony there was a table set for 2, a chair on each side and a rose and 2 candles in the middle. I let out a small gasp as I saw how cute and romantic George had been.

"You like it?" George asked pulling out one of the chairs and gesturing me to sit on it. What a gentleman.

"I-I love it George it's breathtaking. You only asked me on the date this afternoon and you've been at the show all night how did you manage to do all of this" I asked clueless of how the boy did it.

"Well the Xfactor is known for it's long adverts isn't it?" He smirked.

"I can't believe you did this all for me" I said still in shock that anyone could be so romantic.

"I'm really glad you like it, I was worried you wouldn't. I really like you Lucy and I didn't want to mess up our first date" he said going all shy and looking down at his hands that were resting on his lap. It made me giggle at how cute he was being.

"George, even if you took me to Macdonalds it wouldn't change the fact that I really like you too" I smiled as George looked up and into my eyes while smiling. His smile was infectious.

We sat for hours talking and eating our meal which was by the way delicious. I learnt a lot of stuff about George that I never knew but most importantly I think right then, in those few hours we sat and got to know each other,

I realised something

Something that would change my life

Something that I can't believe has come already

You know that feeling when your heart stops when your eyes meet,

When you get butterfly's in your stomach from the sound of their voice,

When your in pain when you have to be away from them.

It's that thing that so many people have trouble finding

And I've found it already

That thing that I'm referring to is of course,

Love

I love George Paul Shelley.

Although right then in that moment It felt amazing I felt like being in love is going to be amazing and as I already said its going to change my life,

I just didn't realise it was going to change my life in a bad way...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello😊

Ok so obviously I owe you all an apology as to how shit this chapter is (length wise, I hope only length wise) it just felt the best place to stop.

Aw! So Lucy is in love with George so cute! I know what your probably all thinking 'already? God it was only like the other day she hated his guts' well obviously this gal moves fast. Ok so because this chapter was so short I will try and update the next one really soon. Thank you all for reading and to the people who have been voting, thank you.

~Georges Girls~