Nugget

As soon as I managed to unlock my door George shot past me, running into my room and strait to my wardrobe. I think I explained before about how I love the way my wardrobe is neatly organised and that is why when I walked through to where George was standing my face dropped. He had taken stuff out to look at it then put it back in a complete different place, all my shoes that were neatly lined up were all knocked over and there were even a few items of my clothing on the floor.

"Oh...my...god, George! You do realise I have like neat wardrobe OCD" I explained to him my reason for being in pure shock.

"Oh sorry Nugget" he smirked before carrying on "I will come back here tomorrow to help you organise it all again"

"Ok thanks but why did you call me Nugget?" I asked purely confused by his choice of word.

"Oh I dunno just feels like it fits" he said then bust into a mini fit of giggles.

"George Paul Shelley are you trying to say I look like a Nugget?" I asked playing along with his little joke.

"Well lets put it this way, you won't once I've styled you now try this dress on" he said cheekily then handed me a dark teal bodycon dress. I took it from his hand, walked over to the bathroom, slipped off my clothes and pulled on the dress. I watched my reflection in the mirror as It stood up strait and relaxed its shoulders, turning round to see each side of the dress. I completely forgot I had this dress, it looks good on me if I do say so myself but I need a pair of killer heels to wear with it. I waked out of my bathroom to see George sat on my bed on his phone. When I shut the bathroom door behind me it caught his attention and he looked up. A massive grin spread across his face.

"A Nugget no more" he smirked.

"Ha ha very funny, so do you like the dress?" I asked.

"Yes it's perfect just as I thought" he said giving me a warm smile.

"Yeah I like it too I just think I need a good pair o-" I tried to finish but was interrupted.

"I'm one step ahead of you" George said pointing to the Gorgeous pair of black stilettos which I also forgot I had.

"Perfect" I grinned.

"I know I am" George tried to compliment him self.

"Oh shut up you! Ready to go?" I asked him.

"Yep" he smiled.

I grabbed my leather jacket that i was wearing earlier and quickly shrugged it on to compleat the outfit.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello

I know this is a kinda suckish chapter but I suppose it's better than no chapter at all. It's just a filler so I can get to the partaaaaay ;). And yes I know this is another short chapter but that's kinda tough isn't it :).

It would be ever so nice of you if you could quickly hit the 'Vote' button, yeah I'd appreciate that :)

Thanks anyway :-))