Xtra Factor

I walked through a few corridors showing my backstage pass every so often to the security that tried to stop me. I walked through the door at the very end of the corridor and there it was the Xtra Factor studio. It was very busy, producers and camera crew running around everywhere. On the other side of the room I could see Carolin and Olly sitting on the sofa while they were surrounded by people doing last minuet hair and makeup touch up's. In the Corner of my eye I could see a tall bulky man walking up to me "excuse me but your not supposed to be in here" he said, putting a hand on my shoulder and trying to lead me out. I shrugged off his hand and held up my backstage pass right in his face. "Sorry miss, my apologies. You can take a seat here" he apologized then pointed to a sofa just behind the camera man. I smiled at him and made my way over to the seat and gracefully sat down. The show soon started and Caroline and Olly were interviewing all the contestants. It was the boys turn to be interviewed. They came in with massive smiles on their faces and sat on the sofa beside Caroline and Olly. "So boys are you happy with your performance tonight?" Asked Caroline.

"I was a little unsure when we finished the song but after the judges comments I was really happy" answer Jaymi.

"Yeah at the start of the week we weren't really sure about the song choice but I glad we went with it" added JJ.

"So George what was your favorite line out of the song you sang tonight?" Olly asked George.

"Um wow that's a random question um it's prob-" George tried to answer but Caroline cut him off.

"I'm sorry George but the- yeah the producers are telling me we have to go to a major news flash" George rolled his eyes and giggled, aw cute.

"Mr George Shelley" Olly spoke in a serious voice.

"Y-e-a-h" George squeaked through his giggles.

"You've been spending a lot of time with a certain someone haven't you?" Caroline asked.

"It not just me all of us hang out together" George defended himself while his cheeks turned slightly crimson.

"Oh so you know who we are talking about then?" Olly continued to question George.

"Yes but we are all just friends" He continued to explain. George looked me in the eyes giving me a look, it's not a look that I can explain but It suddenly made me realize that I am the certain someone they were talking about.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello,

I know this is a short chapter but I thought this was an easy place to finish. If you are enjoying this fanfic it would be awesome of you could maybe vote or even recommend it to other people to read :)

Thankssssssss :D