Because i'm a liar

"Nothing" George rushed out which kind of made my heart drop a little.

I knew we weren't something but I thought we were more then nothing.

"Lucy?" Jaymi turned asking for my reply to the question.

"Honestly Jaymi nothing is going on we're just good friends!" I said. Before I would of thought of that as a lie but after what George said I feel like I was imagining that there was ever anything.

"Right, well because we have no rehearsals today we are going out for brunch and just came to ask if you wanted to come?" Said JJ, joining into the conversation.

"Um... Naa I'm just gonna chill here" replied George then he quickly glanced at me.

"Ok well we'll see you later then" said JJ and they all left shutting the door behind them. 'That's weird, Josh was awful quiet' I thought.

"So what do you want to do today?" Asked George turning his head to face me.

"Um..." I felt kinda awkward around George after what happened a minuet ago. I just feel embarrassed like an idiot for ever thinking there was something between us.

"Oh come on you must have some ideas?" George tried to get a decent suggestion out of me.

"Um... Well I-" George cut me off.

"Swimming!" He yelled "yeah swimming everyone loves swimming!" He continued jumping out of bed in excitement.

Swimming? That would mean I'd have to wear a bikini in front of George. Oh god that would be really embarrassing. He'd take one glance at me and just laugh at my disgusting body.

"I don't know George I'm not really the swimming type of person" I told him.

He ran round to my side of the bed, got down on his knees and grabbed my hands in his. "Please!!!! Please please please pleaseeee!!" He pleaded.

"Uh... Well... Fine" I gave in.

George jumped up and did a little happy dance "yay yay yay" he sang. "Ok if you go down to your room and get your stuff ready, I'll get mine ready and then I'll come down to your room" he smiled.

"Ok" I smiled back, got out of bed and left Georges room saying bye before I left. I got to my room, grabbed my white jewelled bikini, a towel, shampoo, conditioner and a change of clothes. I put all my stuff into a bag then changed out of Georges T-shirt and and put on a long, grey, knitted jumper and black leggings. I sat down on my bed and picked up the TV remote just about to turn the TV on when I heard a knock at the door.

"You ready?" George asked as soon as I opened the door.

"Yeah..." I replied grabbing my bag and shutting the door behind me.

"You like my hat?" George asked pointing at the black bowler hat on his head.

"Um yeah it suits you" I told him but I wasn't being 100% honest with my opinion. If I was I would say 'George, you look fucking hot' but that would probably creep him out.

"Here, I have one for you too so we can be twins" he giggled and pulled out a hat identical to his from behind his back. I laughed at his weirdness as he placed the hat on my head. "Perfect" he said once he'd put it on. "Photoshoot!" He yelled grabbing his phone out from his pocket. George took loads of photos as we both pulled funny faces. Once we'd finally taken enough photos to please George we walked down to the main lobby and out the front door of the hotel.

"George! George! George!" Yelled the paps shoving cameras in our faces.

"How long have you and Lucy been a couple?" One yelled. What how do they even know my name. This is crazy. George put his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him as he lead me through the Crowd and to the car waiting for us.