Way to make things awkward

Josh walked back into the room with George, Jaymi and JJ. He shot me a smug glare and sat down beside me on the bed. George being my boyfriend and all sat down on the other side of me and slung his arm over my shoulder protectively. Awkward. Sandwiched between my boyfriend and the boy I'm cheating on my boyfriend with. JJ shoved a DVD in the player; I have no clue which one, and him and Jaymi somehow manage to squeeze onto the bed with the rest of us. Why couldn't I of guessed it.

'I Love You Man' started playing. Cue the moaning.

"JJ, we are not watching this!" Jaymi moaned getting up off the bed and taking out the DVD. JJ grumped and tried to convince us to watch it. No hope.

"What are we gonna watch now tho, I don't have any other DVD's here" Josh told us.

"How about we play some old fashioned truth or dare? But let's change the rules a bit, everyone has to answer the questions if its truth." Jaymi suggested. We all nodded; agreeing to his suggestion.

"Erm... JJ, truth or dare?" Jaymi asked starting off the game.

"Truth" JJ smirked raising his eyebrow.

"How many girlfriends have you had?" Jaymi asked him.

"Um about 12?" He tried to calculate in his head.

"Josh?"

"To many to remember" he smirked.

"George?"

"Um" he paused and his cheeks flushed a slight red colour "3" he giggled shyly. Aw bless him, he shouldn't be embarrassed.

"Lucy?"

"Girlfriends? None" everyone burst out in giggles.

"Me? I've had 2? I think. Before I was gay obviously" Jaymi laughed.

"Ok my turn now" JJ smiled. "Hmm... Lucy! Truth or dare?"

"Truth! I like how everybody has to answer the question"

"Wait hold on! Everyone is just going to pick truth so we'll just make this truth not truth or dare" Jaymi instructed. Everyone agreed.

"Ok Lucy truth hmmm..." JJ rattled his brain for a question. "Have you ever wanted to or have kissed someone is this room?"

"Yes" I answered honestly, they all thought I meant George though.

"Jaymi?"

"Yes!" He burst out laughing. Omg he wants to kiss one of the boys, or maybe he already has? It was probably just a drunken banter typed kiss.

"Josh?"

"Yep" he said simply. Everyone looked at me considering I am the only girl in the room. But only me and Josh knew.

"George?"

"Of course" he smiled looking at me. I pain of guilt building again inside me.

"And me? Erm yeah" JJ laughed. The whole room went silence for a minute. Everyone said yes. Way to make things awkward.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

HEY GUYS!

Your probably thinking 'what's her excuse for a shit chapter now? She's back from he holiday she has no more excuses'

WRONG

I was, as you know in Italy and I got back a couple days ago but I was only at home for 2 days before I was off again. I'm at my dads house now (in Essex) so I do have wifi. I am going to be here for 2 weeks but I'm really busy so I will try and do one more update before I go home.

Sorry this was short and shitty :/

But ily guys!😘

~Georges Girls~

{Twitter ~ @GeorgesNoodles follow me 👍}