Hard core gangster

George won't find out.

I kept repeating it in my head. Trying to convince myself.

Just then I heard the door open. George walked in with a pile of stuff in his hands; presents from fans. He dumped them all on the end of the bed and smirked at me.

"Still not changed then?"

"I like your shirt it's comfy" I said snuggling into it.

"I like you in my shirt too, you look so sexy" that's exactly what Josh said 'you look so sexy' the exact words that came out from his mouth. George was now sitting on the edge of the bed beside me. "So what you been doing while I was out" he asked.

"Oh just been watching a bit of TV" I lied. "So what did the fans get you?" I asked changing the conversation to a safer subject. George showed me a couple of cards, chocolates and teddies that he got from the fans. Aw they are all so sweet spending money on him and the other boys.

"And this is my favourite" he said pulling out a big monkey teddy from the pile of gifts.

"Aw that's so cute!" I giggled a he hugged the teddy.

George moved into a more comfortable position on the bed then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in close. He placed a few soft kisses on my neck then one just behind my ear.

"I love you Lou" he whispered giving me shivers.

"I love you too G" I told him. And it wasn't a lie. I do love him, I love him more than anything. Me and Josh are just a bit of fun. I still love George.

"George?" I said after we lay there for a few minuets snuggled together.

"Yeah" he sat up and looked at me.

"I... I um was talking to Ella earlier and she invited me over to her room for a movie night, do you mind if I go?" I asked nervously.

"Course I don't mind" he giggled "what time?"

"Um about 7" I smiled.

"That's perfect then because we have plenty of time before you go" he smirked. George leaned over me pressed his lips up against mine passionately. I kissed back and he swiped his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I teased him for a bit before granting it. Georges hands wandered around my body before returning to my waist. We didn't go any further than that though.

I decided to finally get changed. I made my way into the bathroom, grabbing two towels from the cupboard; one for my body and one for my hair. I took off Georges shirt and my underwear then stepped into the large shower. As the hot water ran down my cold skin I soon warmed up. I shampooed and conditioned my hair before stepping out and wrapping one towel around my hair and the other around my body. I opened the bathroom door and George looked up and smirked at me.

"Georgggggge" I whined.

"Yes Lou you can borrow some clothes" he chuckled before getting a pair of cottons and a hoodie from his draw.

"Thank you!" I smiled grabbing the clothes then skipping back into the bathroom. Obviously George clothes were too big for me. I kinda thought I looked a bit like a homeless person. Georges hoodie smelt just like him, ugh he's always smells amazing! I came out of the bathroom for the second time and George started giggling and scrunching his nose.

"Fine then i'll go and get my own clothes" I huffed.

"Aw no Lou you look really cute!" He giggled pulling me into a tight hug. "Wait!" he said suddenly then ran into his wardrobe. He came out with a beanie in his hand. I started giggling as he placed it on top of my wet hair.

"I look like one of those gangster rappers!" I giggled doing a typical gangster pose. George whipped out his phone a took a picture. "Nooooo Georgeyyyy" I whined

"This is going on twitter" he smirked.

I soon got a notification on my phone.

'@UnionJworld : @Lucy_Lou being the hard core gangster she is😂' also with the picture attached. I looked up and George was already looking at me smirking.

We watched a film and suddenly it was 6:50. "George I'm gonna go now" I said getting up from our previous snuggled position.

"Okay, while your with Ella do you want me to pack all your things in your room and take them up here?" I asked.

"Aw yeah here's my room key" I said grabbing it off the dresser and handing it to him. "Thanks"

"No problem Lou, see you later?" He smiled kissing my cheek.

"See you later" I smiled walking out the door.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

BONJOUR!! 😘

Naa just kidding I ain't French 😉

Woop another update, hope you enjoy it! I'm really enjoying writing this fanfic at the moment, I hope your enjoying reading it!

(I just basically said the same thing twice but you know Yolo ✌)

Anyway please VOTE! And comment!

Love you all😘

~Georges Girls~

[Twitter - @GeorgesNoodles]