Twitcam

"Type bananas if you can hear us!" Yelled Josh right in my ear which made me cringe. He then whispered a sweet sorry into the same ear, his warm breath tickling down my neck. George's MacBook screen suddenly filled with loads of tweets saying 'BANANAS!'

"Hello how are our amazing Jcats tonight?" George asked the viewers.

"By the way everyone this is Lucy" said JJ gesturing his hand towards me. I gave a little wave and said a quiet hello. The screen filled with a load of tweets like, 'Josh why is she sitting on your lap?' And 'are one of you dating her?' Or 'Josh is that your girlfriend?' I pretended I didn't see them, I wonder if any of the boys did? The screen moves so quickly it's hard to read a lot of the tweets.

(I'm making up all these twitter names and if they actually exists then oh well)

"@UnionJ_JCat says what's your favourite food?" Read out Jaymi.

"Pizza!" JJ answered quickly

"Nando's!" Yelled George

"Defiantly a mcflurry" answered Josh

"To be honest when I'm hungry food is food as long as I eat something so i don't really have any favourite, depends what mood I'm in" said Jaymi.

"Lucy what's your favourite food?" Asked JJ.

"I'm going to have to agree with George and say Nando's" I replied

"Woo!" George smiled as he held his hand up for a high five, which I gladly gave him.

"@JCatsRock says who is the most annoying?" Read out Josh

"Um it's got to be George especially when he's hyper!" Said Jaymi

"Yeah it's 100% George especially when he's up at like 3 in the morning cleaning and making noise!" said JJ

"This is gonna make it tense between Gosh but It has to be George" said Josh giving George a pretend sympathetic look.

"Thanks Guys I can feel the love" said George starting to pretend cry.

"Lucy you don't think I'm the most annoying though do you?" George carried on, giving me puppy eyes as he said it.

"No corse your not!" I said, which is the truth because when others find him annoying I just find him funny,we have the same sense of humour.

"Well who is the most annoying then?" Asked Josh.

"Um well I think your all equally annoying" I smirked

"@Mrs_Hamblett loving the name by the way! Asks Josh are you and Lucy dating?" Said JJ, Really JJ you really had to read out that question didn't you out of thousands of questions you read out that one, great!

Everyone turned their heads to look at me and Josh

"No" I explained

"Not yet!" Josh joked wiggling his eyebrows.

"But seriously we are just good friends" he continued.

We carried on with the twitcam, answering a few more questions and just mucking about and laughing. I couldn't help but notice though that George had been awful quiet throughout the rest of the twitcam. I wonder why?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hiya :D

So here's chapter 10 :) hope you liked it. I know I write really short chapters but that just how much I write and not in a rude way or anything but if you don't like it then don't read this fanfic. So what's wrong with little Georgey? Hmmm I wonder. I am really enjoying writing this fanfic and I hope you are enjoying reading it. Please comment or vote.

Thankssssss :D