It feels right

"I don't know" Jaymi said slowly.

"Should I go after him?" George asked.

"Think it's better if I go" replied Jaymi standing up.

"Yeah I'll come too" added JJ, catching the door behind Jaymi and leaving. George sat back down in the same position he was in before he went to the bathroom. His arm around me all snuggled into one and other.

"What was all that about?" George asked me referring to the Josh situation that happened just a few minutes before.

"Um well... We were talking and he just suddenly left" I didn't know if George would be angry that the boys new about us.

"And what was the subject of the conversation?" George quizzed like some sort of detective.

"Us" I replied simply.

"Us? As in you and me?"

"Yeah" George went quite for a minute.

"Do they know about us?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm sorry George. Jaymi suspected it, he said we were being way to 'snugly' for just friends." I tried to explain to him.

"No Lucy it's fine, I'm glad they know" He said placing a kiss on my forehead. "I just don't understand why Josh made all this fuss..." George trailed off sounding like he was thinking.

Just then it hit me.

Josh liked me.

I remember when he tried to kiss me, and he told me he liked me.

How could I be such an idiot to forget.

There was a time when I liked him back but now I'm with George. George noticed my thinking face (not a pretty one.)

"What's up?" He asked.

"Umm... N-No-Nothing" Damn! Why couldn't I be more convincing. Should I tell him that Josh likes me? He won't be angry, it's not my fault.

"Lou?" George spoke just as I was about to tell him. "I think Josh likes you" and he beat me to it. George had a slight worried look on his face as he waited for me to answer.

"I know" I sighed snuggling into him more, trying to hide my face.

"You know?!?" George sounded shocked. He lifted up my head so we were looking at each other.

"He tried to kiss me at Rylans party before we were together and he told me that he liked me. I totally forgot I shouldn't of been so stupid to say about me and you in front of him I'm sorry George."

"It's ok Baby, it's not your fault" he said placing a soft kiss on my lips. Just then Jaymi and JJ came back in.

"Did you speak to Josh?" George asked the 2 boys.

"No he wouldn't open his door" said Jaymi.

"He's locked it" added JJ.

"Umm I think maybe I should go and try talking to him." I said slowly getting up from Georges arms. No one said anything as I walked out the door and left. I walked along the corridor until I came to Josh's room.

"Josh?" I spoke softly as I knocked on his door. "Josh?" I repeated.

"What do you want?" I head a mumble from inside his room.

"Let me come in Josh, we need to talk?" I tried to persuade him to open his door. There was silence. I then heard the lock being unlatched. Josh opened the door and gestured for me to come in. I sat on his bed and he came and sat opposite me.

"Josh?" I tried to get his attention, hoping he'd look up from his hands.

"What?" He replied still focused on his hands.

"What's up Josh?" I asked the obvious question.

"You really don't understand why I left?" He asked finally looking up at me. Not one readable emotion on his face. I didn't say anything, hoping he'd continue. He did. "Lucy you knew I liked you, I thought you liked me back?"

"I'm sorry Josh, I forgot. I know 'I forgot' sounds like the worst excuse but I was so caught up with George, I did forget. I did like you back at one point but then..."

"George" Josh finished for me. "It's always George getting the girls I like, they go for his cute looks, his good hair, I'm just a troll beside him." Josh put himself down.

"No Josh, your incredibly good looking and have an amazing personality, your an amazing friend" I tried to tell him how amazing he was.

"That's just it though, I don't want to be an 'amazing friend' I want to be an amazing boyfriend. If I'm so 'incredibly good looking' and have an 'amazing personality' then why did you pick George?"

"It just felt right" I answered honestly. When I kissed George we had an connection that just felt right.

"And this doesn't feel right?" Josh asked leaning in and pressing his lips up against mine. And my confused brain told my lips to kiss back.