Nando's

I had just finished my shift and was walking back to my room. I turned my phone back on since I had to have it turned off while I was at work. I had 4 texts, I opened up the first one and it said,

'Hi Lucy, this is Jaymi here just so you have my number :) x' I saved the number to my phone and opened the next text,

'Heeeeeeello Lucy here's my number incase you need it. Oh by the way this is JJ x' it made me laugh a bit, I have to admit. I saved JJ's number to my phone then opened the 3rd text,

'Hi, Josh here just giving you my number because George told me to :) x' I saved Josh's number to my phone and opened the last text,

'Hey Lucy this is George, you probably already know that because I phoned last night, yeah sorry about that by the way. :) xx' I saved George's number into my phone as well. Why was he apologising celebrities don't apologise to people? I didn't reply to any of them because I didn't think I needed to.

I basically ran the rest of the way back to my room because I couldn't wait to get out of this stupid uniform. I got back and changed into a black vest top, put an army green shirt with studs on the shoulders on top and left it unbuttoned, put on some black skinny jeans and put a black beanie over the top of my naturally wavy/curly hair. I redid my eye make up, just a little bit of eye shadow and a flick of mascara. A lot of people give me funny looks because my style is a bit different but I honestly couldn't care less. I looked at my phone it was 6:34, oops I'm late oh well for once someone needs to keep celebrities waiting. I grabbed my bag which had my purse, phone and other little things in it. I slipped on my black lace up ankle boots and left my room, shutting the door behind me.

When I reached the main lobby of the hotel I saw the boys sitting on one of the sofas waiting. JJ looked up and waved me over, this is a evening I am dreading. When I was closer to them Josh said,

"Finally, what took you so long?"

"I was hoping you'd leave without me" I fake smile at him

"Someone's in a bad mood" said Jaymi

"Maybe because I have to spend my evening with 4 people I don't really like" I honestly answered

"At least we don't have to worry about her been to polite and not speaking her mind" giggled George

"Seriously why do you giggle and you do it all the time?" I asked George

"Habit I guess, come on let's go guys i'm soooo Hungry."

We all walked out the front of the hotel. There were a few photographers taking the boys picture and reporters asking them questions. I carried on walking toward the taxi until I was stopped by someone shoving a microphone in my face and shouting "which of the boys is your boyfriend then?" Which made me hysterically laugh

"Oh please, it's bad enough I have to go for a meal with them never mind date one of them!" I said through my laughter.

"So why are you with them then?" The reporter asked

"I work at the hotel, my boss has made me their 24/7 assistant sadly!" I sniggered and got into the taxi followed by the boys a few minuets later.

"What was that reporter asking you?" Asked Josh

I started laughing just thinking if her stupid question.

"She asked which one of you was my boyfriend" I said through my laughter. None of them were laughing and were awkwardly looking at each other. After about a minuet of silence George said,

"What would be so bad about being one of our girlfriends?" He seamed a bit sad and for some strange reason I felt a bit bad "uh no it's just well it's obvious that I don't really want to be friends with any celebrities never mind date one"

"Why do you hate celebrities so much?" Asked Jaymi

"They're all so stuck up and think everybody love them!" I replied honestly.

"Not all of them are" Said Josh just as the car stopped at Nando's and we all got out. We walked in and were shown to a table for 5, Jaymi sat at the top of the table, me and JJ sat on one side and opposite me sat George and opposite JJ sat Josh. We all ordered our drinks and were handed the food menus. As I was reading my menu someone kicked me under the table, lightly but still. I looked up and everyone else was looking down at their menus "Right who just kicked me?" I questioned them all. They all denied it.

Once we had finished our food we got the bill. I got my purse out when Jaymi said "no Lucy it's ok we will pay"

"It's fine I do have a job which provides me with enough money to pay for my own meal" I know Jaymi was only trying to be polite.

"No Lucy we invited you out so we are paying" insisted George. I gave in because its not like they don't have enough of their celebrity money to pay for one meal. On the way back in the taxi JJ got a text which he read and then said "Guys Rylan having a party in his room tonight wanna go?" They all nodded and looked at me. Even though I hate most celebrities I am quite a fan of Rylan Clark. "Do you wanna come?" Josh asked me. A room full of celebrities? I don't know I would love to meet Rylan. "Um well.. Ok but I'm not staying long!" all the boys smiled just as we pulled up to the hotel.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hellllllllo :)

So here's chapter 3, it's a bit of a filler but the next chapter in gonna be better because at every party there is alcohol.

Pleaseeee comment, vote & fan,

Thanksssss :D xx