This cant be happening

(Ok just to confuse you all this is being skipped forward about 6 weeks)

Me and George are still together. The boys are still in the XFactor; it's 7 weeks in now. Everything is good. I've finally managed to pay back the money I owed and I quit my job! Woop woop! Sadly I'm still at the Hotel though, but as a guest. I'm sharing a room with George.

"Morning beautiful" his husky voice whispered in my ear then he placed a tender kiss on my cheek.

"Morning Joshy"

Oh yeah I forgot to mention me and Josh are still... Yeah. I honestly tried to stop 'us' happening but Josh always loured me back in. There's something in the excitement of sneaking around, the thrill. Waking up everyday wondering if it is the day George will find out. I stayed in Josh's room last night. George went home last night to see his family, he'll be back later today though.

"Sleep well?" Josh asked.

"I sleep well every time I'm snuggled in your arms" I replied. Josh's phone went off and he got out of bed to get it. I couldn't help but admire his perfect body as he walked over to the other side of the room and got his phone out of his jeans; which were lying on the floor. He stood there for a minuet reading the text that had come through.

"George will be back in 15 minutes" he said calmly.

"I thought he wasn't coming back until later?!" I panicked.

"Change of plans, he just text me to say he'll be back in 15"

"Omg, ok, I better go" I gathered all my things and kissed Josh goodbye. Before walking out into the hall I peaked my head around the door to make sure no one was around. When the coast was clear I tiptoe ran across the hall and into mine and Georges room. Ok I need to make this place look like it was occupied last night. I closed all the curtains and threw some of the cushions off the sofa and onto the floor. I went into our room and spread some of the clothes I took back from Josh's around the room and on the floor. I messed up the duvet and squished up the pillows and sat them squint to make the bed look like it had been slept in. I turned off the light and got into bed. Job done, as easy and quick as that.

"Lucy?" I heard a whisper of the all to recognisable voice. "Are you awake?" I heard the room door shut, I then heard him put his bag down in the living room. The creek of the bedroom door openening told me that he was coming into the room. I felt a slight dip in the bed, then his soft hand gently stoked my cheek. "Lou babe? Are you awake?" He whispered again. I stirred in the bed then opened my eyes.

"George" I smiled "I thought you weren't coming back till later" I said in my best fake morning/tired voice.

"I couldn't wait that long to see you" he giggled then placed his plump lips onto mine. You probably think I'm greedy; having two gorgeous boys. Or you probably think I'm selfish; doing this to George. At the start I always told myself that I love George and Josh was just a bit of fun, that I didn't love him and it was just all a bit of fun. But I'm starting to doubt my earlier thoughts. I do still love George, of course I do but I think... maybe

I'm

Falling

In

Love

With

Josh...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

DUN DUN DUN

Aw poor Georgey he's smitten for Lucy but even tho she still loves him she's starting to fall in love with Josh. I need your opinions guys!

Gucy or Losh???? (Worst ship names ever but idec)

Aw guys sadly this fanfic is coming near the end :( a couple more chapters maybe. The question is do you want a sequel? Comment your opinions!

Thanks for reading its means a lot and please please vote and share!

Love you lots like jelly tots 😘

~Georges Girls~

{Twitter @GeorgesNoodles or @Eva_Gosh}