What were we?

After the gorgeous meal that George organised we went back to his room to watch a film. We ended up watching Finding Nemo but I found it quite hard to concentrate with George placing soft kisses up and down my neck and along my collarbone. Not that it really mattered considering I'd seen that film like a billion times.

"George?" I said his name trying to get his attention.

"Um-hum?" He replied continuing to leave delicate little kisses on my skin.

"What cha doing?" I giggled trying not to give in to the temptation George was creating.

"Showing" he said placing a kiss on my collarbone.

"You" he said placing another a little further up.

"How" he said as he placing another one further up.

"Much" he said then placed another one further up.

"You" and another.

"Mean" and another.

Georges lips were now hovering just above mine barley a millimetre between us.

"To me" he whispered gazing deeply into my eyes. I suddenly felt his moist lips against mine and I strait away gave in to temptation and kissed back. It started off as a loving kiss, a soft, gentle, meaningful kiss. It didn't stay like that for long. It turned into a hot, passionate make out session but don't worry it was nothing more than that.

I woke up hearing the sweet snores coming from the body next to me. I turned over and onto my side to see George sound asleep on the pillow next to me. If this was even possible he looked more perfect that usual. I still don't and don't think I ever will understand why George is bothering with me. He could get pretty much any girl he wanted but yet he chooses the no good girl from the hotel. It just makes no sense. I suddenly stopped daydreaming when I heard someone banging on the door. George obviously heard it to as he began to stir in his sleep before slowly opening his eyes.

"George hurry up and let us in" I heard Jaymi shout impatiently. It was obviously the boys out there. George looked up at me with a begging look. Which I understood as 'I can't be fucked getting up to get the door can you get it?' I Sarcastically rolled my eyes and got up out of bed to see that I was wearing one of Georges tops. It was obviously to big for me so it was more of a dress. But I don't at all remember putting this on though.

I slowly scuffed my feet along the ground as I walked over to the door. I reached my hand out to the handle and slowly opened it.

"George how lo-" Josh stopped when he lifted his head and saw me. "Oh hi Lucy, what are you doing here?" He asked looking confused but to be honest it's pretty obvious I stayed here ove night considering my bed head and my outfit.

"Oh I stayed here last night" I told him as we walked into Georges room. As I said it JJ and Jaymi ohhhed like little children. George was now sitting up in bed and I quickly jumped back in beside him under the warm covers because my legs were freezing. As Josh and JJ were arguing about who's quiff was taller I felt Georges hand rest on my thigh under the covers. I looked up at him and of corse he was smiling which is incredibly infectious so i immediately smiled back. Right then Jaymi obviously saw us having a 'moment'.

"Oh and what going on here, between you two then?" He asked boldly raising his right eyebrow.

And his question made me think. What was going on here? We've been on one date, I've slept in his bed with him twice and we've had a couple of quite heated moments. But what were we?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ok here's Chapter 22? Yeah 22.

It's quite bad I know, but meh.

Ok so I've had a good idea about what to do next in this fanfic I just maybe need to write a few fillers to get to a certain place so I can start that story line.

Please comment and tell me what you think of this chapter and/or the whole fanfic.

Please vote vote vote!!

If you truly loved Union J you would vote for this I don't know why but you just would!

Oh and one more thing...

C

A

R

R

Y

Y

O

U

I

S

O

U

T

T

O

M

O

R

R

O

W

!!

~Georges girls~