Guilt

The kiss lasted about 2 minutes. I suddenly pulled away, wtf am I doing I'm with George! Josh had a slight smile on his face.

"You can't say that didn't feel right?" He spoke. And he was right. I can't. It felt amazing. The touch of his lips made me tingle inside. It felt right. But it can't, it can't feel right I'm with George.

"Just say stop if you want me to" Josh warned me leaning in again. I couldn't bring myself to stop him. I craved his lips already, even though it had only been minutes since they last made contact with mine. As I kissed his soft lips back his tongue started roaming my mouth as well as his hand roaming my back and slipping down on my bum as he pulled me onto him. I was now on top of him. He pulled away from my lips and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me Josh?" I asked barely a whisper.

"I need you" he breathed. Then pressed his lips back onto mine. This time however I manage to control myself. I didn't kiss back, I pulled away. I slipped off Josh and laid on the other side of his bed. I put my hands over my face trying to take in my situation.

"Josh?" I questioned, my hands still covering my face. "What about George? This isn't fair on George, I love him!" I started to cry, I was so disappointed in myself, so confused.

"We don't have to tell him?" Josh suggested.

"No I couldn't deal with the guilt!"

"Oh but you would be able to deal with the guilt if you told him and broke his heart?"

"I - I..." And I busted out in tears again. Josh grabbed me and cradled me in his arms. He stroked my hair whispering calming words in my ear. He then kissed my head.

"I won't say a word and neither will you" he made the decision. And I knew it was the best one.

"This isn't happening again Josh" I told him after I'd calmed down. I stood up and made my way over to the door.

"What if I can't help myself?" He smirked.

"Well you'll have to deal with it some other way, he's your friend and my boyfriend. We're not going to continue doing this to him" I said then closed the door behind me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

WHAAAAATTTTT, POOR GEORGEY!!

Ok I hope you liked these 2 parts. They are both quite short but it's two updates in one day!

So what do you think? Losh or Gucy????

Even though this isn't real life I feel so bad for Georgey!

Please vote and comment!! I want to know what team your on!

Losh

Or

Gucy?

Thank you too all of you that are reading this, Love You All! 😘

~Georges Girls~

(Twitter - @GeorgesNoodles)