Don't stop me now!

After talking with the boys for a bit they had to go and get ready to go on stage. I went to find my seat in the audience and to my surprise the boys had gotten me a seat in the very front row. I sat down waiting patiently for the show to start, watching the arena slowly fill up. You could feel the build up of excitement in the arena as the theme tune for the Xfactor started. Suddenly booming out of the speakers came "your Saturday night starts right here!" I looked up to see the one and only Dermot O'Leary walking towards the front of the stage. He waved in a few different directions "welcome to the first Xfactor live show!" He shouted and everyone in the audience cheered loudly. "Tonight we have an amazing show In store for you, but we can't start without the 4 most important people in the building tonight.... It's the Xfactor judges!" He carried on and again the audience irrupted in cheers and screams. The screen on the stage flashes up a photo of each judge and then a group photo before it opened like 2 doors and 4 black figures came walking out. "Mr Gary Barlow!" Dermot shouted and Gary waved at the audience. "It's the female boss, Tulisa!" Tulisa was wearing a short bright pink dress barely covering her chest (Ewww) "The gorgeous Nicole Scherzinger!" Nicole was wearing a gold wrap body con dress which suited her well. If there's a battle of the best dressed Nicole would definitely win! "And Mr Louis Walsh!" The crowd were all cheering and clapping as the judges made their way to their seats. "Ok so tonight there are 12 contestants back stage waiting to perform but I don't like the number 12 I think we should take it to 13! Please welcome the 4 wild cards!" The audience once again cheered. After loads of waiting for Dermot to announce the wild we finally found out it was Christopher Maloney, Gary's act. I was shocked, I'm just gonna put it out there that I don't like him. Finally the performances started. District 3 opened the show with 'The Best' which was average, then James Arthur sang 'Stronger' and it was amazing. Next was Melanie Masson who sang 'with a little help from my friends' which was a little boring. Lucy Spraggan sang 'Montains' which was amazing and she wrote it herself! MK1 sang a mash up of 'Champion' and 'Everyone's a winner' not in a horrible way or anything but it was quite bad. Next was the wild card Christopher Maloney and he sang 'Hero'.

"Don't move! Because after the break we have Union J!" Dermot announced which made the audience scream extra loud and I have to admit I fangirled a little.

The boys had just walked off stage after listening to the judges feed back. The sang 'don't stop me now' and it was amazing! I had never heard them sing before and not being rude or anything but I wasn't expecting them to be that good! The judges seemed to of liked the performance as well.

Next was Jade Ellis who sang 'Hero' then Rylan Clark who sang 'Gold' which was very entertaining. Then Kye Sones sang 'man in the mirror' which was alright, nothing special. After Kye was Ella Henderson who sang 'Rule the world' which was just breathtaking , amaing!, just words can't even explain how amazing that girls voice is! Carolynne Poole did a cover of Starships and it's fair to say she completely distorted that song! It was awful. And closing the show was Jahméne Douglas and he sang 'Imagine' which was just beautiful, bought a tear to my eye. Once Dermot went over all the voting lines and read out all the numbers the show finished. All I wanted to do was run backstage and tell the boys how amazing they did but I couldn't until they had done their interview for the Xtra Factor. I might as well go watch that considering I can because I have a backstage pass which allows me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hi

I'm in a lazy mood right now so I can't bothered to write any more.

Bye.