Epilogue~

As I walked down a busy street in the centre of London I smiled at the odd face that I found familiar.
I reached my work building and walked through the big glass double doors.
"Hey Ariana" I smiled to the girl behind the reception desk.
"Hey Lucy, how are you today?" She answered politely.
"I'm amazing" I beamed "how about you? And how's your mum?"
"I'm good. Mums getting better, recovering slowly. I'll tell her you were asking for her" she smiled being brave at the thought of her mum.
After our brief conversation I joined her behind the desk. Me and Ariana have been working together for almost 3 years now. We get along so well, she's such a sweetheart! I love this job, so much better than my old one! At least I have a nice boss here. Another perk of this job is the people we get to meet. I mean you have no clue, a-list celebrities! Me and Ariana have met Beyonce twice and we're only receptionists!
My phone buzzed from in my handbag and even though we aren't meant to have our phones out at work our boss doesn't mind if we aren't busy, which we're not. It was a message from Jason.

'Hey Babe
I see you left this morning before I woke up, I'm going to be back late tonight because we have to take clients out for dinner. I'll bring back a dominos pizza so you don't need to stress about dinner. Miss you already! :(
love you! Ja xxx'

Aw I love his texts they are always cute! Me and Jason have been dating for about 2 half years now, its going so well i really do love him! Your probably all wondering what happened to George, well I could wonder the same thing. I've manage to avoid him and the rest of Union J for almost 3 years, impressive huh? Whenever I hear their names or songs on the radio I just change station, or if I see them on my TV I change channel. My heart still pains slight if I catch a glimpse of him before I change channel but I'm 100% over him! And for Josh, it's the exact same!
I quickly replied to Ja's text before turned back to the computer in front of me. I got a fright when the phone rang.
"Hello Vevo, how can I help?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The official end now.
I know it's short but that's life isn't it.
Thank you all for reading and I love you all millions!💕😘
Please vote comment and share for me? Thank you!
Oh and you might wanna check out the picture on the side 😉
❤L O V E Y O U❤

~Georges girls~

{Twitter - @GeorgesNoodles}