Rylanstyle!

We arrived at Rylans hotel rooms door. I could hear the music from out here, I surprised he hasn't been thrown out of the hotel yet. I have to admit as much as I dislike celebrities these 4 boys are growing on me but there is still a long way to go before we will ever be friends. We knocked on the door and it was quickly opened by a very, when I say very I mean VERY tall Rylan. He engulfed all 4 boys in a group hug then turned to me "Hiya babe" he said hugging me as well then inviting us all in. When I walked in I was strait away hit with the smell of alcohol which was making me crave it. The boys went off hugging people and saying hello to everyone so I found my way to the drinks table to get a beer. After repeating this action about 5-6 times I was a bit tipsy. I'd met a few other people here who were nice and a few that I wasn't so keen on. I turned around to face the area where everyone was dancing and went to join in. In the centre of the group of dancing body's was Rylan who grabbed my hand pulling me towards him to join in dancing to Gangnam style. "Oppa Rylanstyle" Rylan screeched which made me laugh so much. The song finished and another started I didn't recognise the song but dance along anyway.

I felt someone come up behind me and snake their arms around my waist whilst I was doing a body roll, and they joined in with it. I didn't really care considering I was really drunk by now. They started grinding up against me so I turned around to try and make out a face but it was to dark so I could only see the shadows of his features. Who ever it was must have been drunk as well. We were still dancing together but now face to face, his arms around my waist and mine around the back of his neck.

"Do you know how beautiful you look right now?" Said the guy who I strangely recognised the voice of but couldn't put a face to it.

I giggled "you can't even see me it's to dark" he leaned in so our noses were touching and huskily whispered "I just know you do like always" he replied before smashing his lips up against mine. I didn't pull away, I kissed back passionately against his soft plump lips. As weird as it sounds even though I had no clue who it was I was kissing it felt so right. He pulled me in by my waist so my body was pressed up against his. He swiped his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted him almost strait away. He then started working his way down my neck leaving little love bites on the way which was making me moan in pleasure. He leaned back so he was now facing me again and whispered "your moan is so sexy" and suddenly I recognised the voice enough to match it to a face. Oh fuck I just realised who this is!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Heeeelllllllllllooooo :)

So what do you think of chapter 4 I know it's quite short but it kinda has the eastenders doof doof doof doof ending don't ya think? So who do you think is the mystery man? Ohhh... Hope you are all enjoying my fanfic it would mean a lot if you could comment, vote or fan

Thanksssssss :D xx