Darkness At Dawn • Kylo Ren [...

fandomsoundsinnocent által

"I am being torn apart for more reasons than one." ∫ Elara Jane knows nothing of borders and cares little for... Több

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...
PART ONE
ⅩⅠⅠⅠ
ⅩⅣ
ⅩⅤ
ⅩⅥ
ⅩⅤⅡ
PART TWO
ⅩⅧ
ⅪⅩ
ⅩⅩ
ⅩⅩⅠ
ⅩⅫ
ⅩⅪⅡ
ⅩⅩⅣ
ⅩⅩⅤ
ⅩⅩⅥ
ⅩⅩⅦ
ⅩⅩⅧ
ⅩⅩⅨ
ⅩⅩⅩ
ⅩⅩⅪ
ⅩⅩⅫ
PART THREE
ⅩⅩⅩⅢ
ⅩⅩⅩⅣ
ⅩⅩⅩⅤ
ⅩⅩⅩⅥⅠ
ⅩⅩⅩⅧ
ⅩⅩⅩⅨ
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
Epilogue
Prequel
Sequel
Thank You & Playlist
Q & A ANSWER

ⅩⅩⅩⅥ

4.3K 191 82
fandomsoundsinnocent által

"It's never okay to kill parts of yourself just to keep others alive."

Kylo paced back and forth in front of Snoke. The sweat trickled down his back, free flowing like condensation on a window pane, it beaded on his forehead and dripped from his chin. He had been practicing, training for hours ever since Elara had woken up from the dream she had.

Only, it wasn't a dream. It was a memory, a memory Kylo had long forgotten until now. The names of his old companions stung his tongue when he spoke them and the wonderful flashbacks scratched his skin, he was in so much pain. It wasn't a lie that he often found himself wondering what life would have been like if he hadn't committed such crimes.

After pushing himself to the limit, he found himself in front of Snoke, weak and vulnerable.

"Speak Ren." Snoke forcefully shouted.

"Many thoughts have entered my mind." Kylo explained, continuing to walk back and forth. "I'm not sure what more I can possibly do to rid of such disasters."

Snoke thought for a second. "It's the girl, she is weakening your mind."

Kylo shook his head immediately. "If anything, Elara has strengthened my powers."

"This seems to be true." Snoke hesitated. "Darth Vader wouldn't have risen to greatness if it weren't for his longing of a power that could save the ones he loved."

Kylo nodded. "But I know now that with her by my side, I will not be blinded by the light."

"She has transitioned smoothly to the dark side..." Snoke agreed. "What do you wish to be done?"

Before Kylo could respond, Hux entered with his jacket draped over his shoulders like a cape. His usual facial expression was filled with disgust and Kylo swore he saw Hux roll his eyes at him.

"Supreme Leader, we have confirmation that Sobek-Re Paladin has arrived on board."

"Do what you wish with the bounty hunter Ren." Snoke said, approvingly. "You are dismissed General."

Hux nodded, walking out with a powerful walk and left the two in silence.

"What do you wish of Elara Jane?" Snoke pushed.

"Do not be mistaken Supreme Leader, with her by my side and the fate of my children safe within the First Order walls, I will become unstoppable." Kylo explained.

"The prophecy foretells it."

Kylo looked down at his hands, almost as if watching the force circulate around him. "I wish to marry her."

Snoke clenched his pale jaw, unsatisfied with Kylo's comment. That was the last thing Snoke had planned for and in fact, Snoke hadn't planned for Kylo to have children and a lover. His unexplained plan was going downhill but he simply nodded. "We shall see."

Kylo excused himself and began to locate the whereabouts of his guest. Sobek-Re had worked within the Hutt era, bringing multiple treasures to whichever Hutt was in charge at that moment. He was notorious for raiding ships and a skilled killer. If Sobek-Re was to fail and could not bring Bellamy and Jude back to him and Elara, Sobek-Re would be dead.

"Sobek-Re Paladin." Kylo spoke through his mask, meeting the bounty hunter in one of the many control rooms.

"Lord Ren." Sobek-Re responded. "An honour to meet you."

"I wish I could say the same thing." Kylo responded. "That honour can be earned if you succeed with my mission."

"Locate the whereabouts of your children and bring them to you." Sobek-Re repeated the instructions he had been given by Hux.

The control room doors opened with a 'swoosh' and Elara walked in. Her face was unusually pale which worried Kylo instantly. Though it was only Elara who knew what was wrong.

"Your tone is menacing." Kylo snapped slightly, not willing to play games today.

"You are mistaken my lord." Sobek-Re shuddered slightly. "I have a son myself."

Kylo was about to silence him when Elara piped up. "What's his name?"

"Sebastian."

"How old is he?" Elara questioned, her voice soft.

"Ten ma'am." Sobek-Re replied, daring to look back at Kylo.

Elara nodded, smiling slightly. "I think he's suit for the job."

Kylo grunted. "We will see."

Leia waited outside the medical facility on the Resistance base. She was unusually stressed and because of this, most of the base was also uneasy. Ever since Han had made a reappearance in her life, things had started to slowly fall apart, but he seemed to always have that effect no matter where he went.

Han also reluctantly waited by her side, watching the ongoing surgery through a small window. If it weren't for the scavenger from Jakku finding the escape pod, Jude could've been dead by the time the Resistance had found him. His leg was infected severely and if the infection had made it's way to his heart, he would of suffered tremendously before his heart would stop beating.

A sigh escaped Leia's lips and she leant her head against Han's shoulder tiredly. "How are you holding up?"

"How am I holding up?" Han questioned. "Well I never thought I'd be a grandfather."

Leia laughed sadly. "When I first found out, I was drowning with anger but now, I understand why Elara did it. I mean, look at Luke and I."

A med droid appeared before them with news. "We saved most of the tissue but did have to wire a section in his leg or he would have been paralyzed."

Leia sighed in relief. "Thank goodness."

"As for the girl, we'd like to examine her."

Leia looked at Han with wide eyes. "Where's Bellamy?"

"I left her with Dameron, relax."

Of course Leia didn't relax but she had every reason to. Bellamy was having the time of her life. She was running around the docking bay with Poe chasing after her. She wore his X-Wing helmet and orange jumpsuit (which was two sizes too big for her). Poe himself had never felt this much joy in one single day. First, he had discovered that Finn was alive and second, Bellamy's childish giggles filled his ears like an angel singing.

"Slow down kid!" Poe shouted. "Or you'll get lost!"

Bellamy turned around to yell something back before she toppled over an empty crate. She hit the ground, face first and groaned.

Poe panicked and rushed to her side, helping her up. "Jesus kid, what did I tell you?"

"You said I'd get lost, not fall!" Bellamy protested.

Poe rolled his eyes. "You are too smart for your age."

"Hey Bellamy." This voice belonged to Finn. "Hey Poe."

Poe grinned, his cheeks turning a slight shade of pink. "What's up buddy?"

"General Organa wants Bellamy to be examined." Finn explained, sporting Poe's jacket. "Make sure everything is good."

"I don't wanna go." Bellamy pouted. "I want to stay here with you!"

"Tell you what-" Poe reasoned. "You do what your grandmother wants and I'll teach you how to fly an X-Wing after."

Bellamy beamed. "Deal!"

"Wow, you sure are good with kids." Finn gushed.

A/N: So it wasn't all Kylo and Elara but you get a look at what's going on with the Solo twins! You also get to see Kylo completely torn with emotions along with Elara. ALSO A FREAKING ADORABLE SCENE WITH BELLAMY AND POE AND A STORMPILOT SCENE BCUZ SHIP AF.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

102K 2.6K 38
modern kylo (college) AU you're a fashion student who has landed one of the top internships at 'jakku & tatooine'. thanks to your great acting skill...
147K 2.7K 21
His face was just inches from mine. I smelled a fruity aroma coming from his hair. His perfectly shaped lips were too close for comfort. Kylo's brow...
4.2K 140 10
This Reylo Fanfic mainly concentrates on the relationship between Rey and Kylo Ren. Both Ren and Rey share a link, a bond that ties them together...
3.2M 71.5K 131
*BRITTANY BROSKI APPROVED* RANKINGS: #1 - starwars 6/10/2019 #3 - kylo 6/10/2019 #3 - kyloren 6/10/2019 He made eye contact with me with those intens...