The Only Exception ~{Union J...

By georgesnoodles

Lucy hates celebrities and having to work at a posh hotel full of them is not the best job. The hotel is this... More

The Only Exception ~{Union J Fanfic}~
I don't need any friends!
Nando's
Rylanstyle!
A good mistake?
Photo shoot
Truth or dare?
Reindeer bum
Movie time!
Twitcam
How can you not like Monkeys?!
Piggy back!
Don't stop me now!
Xtra Factor
Mixed Emotions
Nugget
I like you Lucy
George Shelley kiss
Night babe
A place that serves food
In a bad way
What were we?
Because i'm a liar
Will you?
Kiss on the cheek
Where did Josh go?
It feels right
Guilt
Guilt can't overpower love
Meet me at 7
Hard core gangster
A/N
A/N
Talk about awkward
Way to make things awkward
This cant be happening
I can't do this anymore
A/N
Epilogue~
A/N because i'm an idiot
A/N
S E Q U E L

Where it all went wrong

1.5K 59 13
By georgesnoodles

"Why are you acting so nervous?" I asked curiously as George sat in the taxi shaking and twiddling his thumbs.

"I'm- I'm not" he said clearly nervous about something. What was going on? I was sitting in the taxi with Georges shaky arm securely around my shoulder and his thumb rubbing up and down on my bare arm. It just made me realise how much more I loved George than I thought I did.

"G, where are we going?" I asked him, tilting my head up so I was looking into his eyes.

"Somewhere you'll like" he smiled placing a kiss on my forehead. We stayed silent for the rest of the car journey. The car turned off down a road and George turned to me.

"Ok Lou from here on I need to put a blindfold on you, ok?" He said randomly.

"Um ok G" I said unsurely as he placed the soft velvet blindfold over my eyes and tied it in a tight, but not to tight knot and then the car started driving again. After about 5 minuets the car stopped.

"We're here" George whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I heard the car door open and then felt Georges warmth leave my side.

"George?" I was confused, thinking he'd left me.

"Lou I'm here" he chuckled "ok take my hand and step out the car" he instructed me. I reached out until my hand made contact with his. I then felt around with my feet until they found the ground and shakily stood up, catching my balance. Georges arm slipped around my waist and he started leading me forward. We walked through a couple of doors and into a lift.

"What's going on G? What are you up to?" I giggled.

"You'll find out soon enough" he giggled but I could hear the nervousness in his voice. The lift pinged and we stepped out. I could tell we were now outside, I could smell the fresh air.

"You ready?" George whispered In my ear huskily. I just nodded my head in reply. I felt the knot loosen before the blindfold fell to the ground. I blinked my eyes to clear my vision. My jaw dropped. I don't deserve this, I don't deserve him.

In front of me were loads of tea light candles all over the floor on the roof of this building. There was a gap through all the tea lights acting as a little path and at the end of the path was a table set to dine. A tall wax candle in the middle of the table and rose petals scattered around the plates of food.

"Do you like it?" George grinned knowing from my faces reaction that I did.

"I... You... I- I'm speechless George this is so beautiful" I smiled.

"Well it's all for you" he smiled kissing cheek and taking my hand, leading me down the little path towards the table. He pulled out the chair for me to sit on. Aw what a gentlemen. All this stuff he is doing for me, trying so hard to keep me happy and I just go behind his back. What is wrong with me?!

"You alright?" George asked. He was now sitting in the seat opposite me.

"Everything's perfect" I smiled. I hate lying to him.

"Good" he smiled reaching for my hand over the table. "Well I did this all for a reason Lou" he paused. I let him have a moment of silence to gather his words before he continued. "I- you obviously know how much I love you, and how much you mean to me. I never ever want loose you- you know that right?" He pauses again and I shook my head, feeling sick. I'm such a bitch. "And I remember when I first met you at the hotel check in and you were being a proper bitch to me" he laughed and so did I, a tear started rolling down my cheek. "But even though you were being a bitch I knew we would be friends at some point and I secretly hoped more" he stopped and looked at our hands intertwined and a massive grin spread across his face. He released on of his hands from mine and reached into his pocket. He revealed a black box.

"G?! What is that?" I panicked, he is not proposing is he?!

"Relax Lou I'm not proposing" he chuckled and I let out a sigh of relief. "but it is a ring, a promise ring. To promise to each other to be faithful, to love each other, to trust each other, to stand by each other and let people know that you are mine and only mine and I am yours and only yours" he finished off his little speech then looked at me waiting for me to say something. I gulped.

Faithful

Love

Trust

Stand by each other

I am his and his only

I felt sick, none of those things applied to our relationship and he didn't know that.

I can't do this anymore.

"George I'm sorry" I said and released my other hand from his. His eyes started to water.

"What's going on Lou? I thought you loved me?" He questioned.

"I do love you I-" he cut me off.

"Them what are you sorry about?" He was so confused.

"George, I- I'm sorry- I've done something stupid, and you'll never forgive me" I couldn't face to look him in the eye but I could tell the water that was building up in his eyes were now rolling down his cheek.

"What are you talking about Lucy?" He said sternly, no longer calling me Lou.

"I- I- I cheated George, I'm sorry" I looked up at him as the tears rolled fast down my cheek. Pain flashed in his eyes, then anger. He looked to the side, not ever being able to look at me. There was about a minutes of silence before he spoke.

"Who with?" He asked calmly.

"I can't tell you I'm sorry George" even more tears rolled down my cheek. I've hurt him enough I can't ruin his relationship with his best friend too.

"Do I know him?" He questioned but I stayed silent. "Was I close to him?" I stayed silent again. "Fuck" he screamed slamming his hands down on the table. "Who fucking was it Lucy?!" He shouted angrily. I have never ever seen George lose his temper like this. I did this to him.

"I'm sorry George, I can't tell you" I cried even harder.

"Then we're done" and as simple as that he walked off. I didn't even try fight for him. I couldn't. I was too weak. I could barely even breath. I never realised at the time what I was doing with Josh would turn out like this. Now that everything with George is over I don't want to be anywhere near Josh, I don't even want to see his face. People say 'it's only yourself to blame' but it's not Josh pushed me into this Josh made this happen.

After about an hour of sitting on the roof top crying I decided its better to get my stuff out of Georges room sooner than later. I stood at the side of the road trying to get a taxi to stop. I wiped the tears off my face but more kept replacing them. A taxi finally stopped. I got in and told them to take me back to the hotel. When I got into the hotel lobby I saw Ella looking at me funny before running over to me.

"Lucy what's up? I saw George run in here not to long ago looking an absolute state, what happened?" The mention of his name made my tears run faster.

"N-Nothing E-Ella I'm F-Fine" I stuttered out the lie though my sobs then walked off, nothing more said. I got into the lift and went up to the correct floor. When the lift doors opened I hesitated before walking out. I walked to slowest I've ever walked down the corridor. Trying to postpone reaching Georges room. I turned the corner so that his room door was now in sight. There was something outside his door and once I got closer I realised it was my bags. He'd packed all my stuff and thrown it out into the hall. I didn't even consider knocking the door I just grabbed my bags and ran. Down the corridor, into the lift, then out the lift and then I paused. Where am I going? I got a taxi to the furthest away hotel right on the other side of London. I checked in using the money from my previous job. When I got to my room I sat on my bed and just let it all out. I sobbed for about an hour before deciding to go on twitter. First I checked the trends. No. #HopeYourOkGeorgey was trending. It can't be about George. I dared clicking on in. It came up with loads of pictures of George. Pictures of him running into the hotel with tears streaming down his face. I burst out in more tears. I can't do this he's all over twitter. I deactivated my account.

I guess this is a new chapter of my life.

No George

No Josh

No Union J

No X Factor

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

THEEEEEE ENNNNND

Ok I think you can tell by that last line that there WILL be a sequel!

Ahhh I'm so sad it's finished :(

Please tell me what you think of the last chapter, no Gucy, no Losh, What do you think about that?

Most fanfic a finish with a happy ending. Not really the case here. I wanted to leave it open so it will be easy for the sequel.

I am over whelmed by all the feed back from everyone on here and twitter. OVER 9K READS LIKE WHAT?!?! That's mental! I didn't ever expect this to get 1K so thank you guys so so so much! Ily all and I hope you all read the sequel too. I will upload a epilogue soon and then I will upload information about the sequel.

Thank you all for being amazing Ly <3

~Georges Girls~

(Twitter- @GeorgesNoodles)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...