The English New Girl And The...

By GracieG1

So this is the short squeal to English new girl and the American badboy (Book 1) What will happen when... More

1. Shopping for our baby
2. Rosina 21st party
3. Close call
4. Fight
5. Labour
6. Too good to be true
7. The plan starts
8. More trouble
9. The plan
10. Not anymore
11. Her...again
12. Something 'big'
13. yes?
14. Surprise birthday party
15. Engagement party
16. 1st Birthday
17. New house
18. Planning
19. Hen
20. Stag
21. The wedding & honeymoon
Epilogue

22. The end

814 31 0
By GracieG1

So sorry its been so long since an update!

Lolas p.o.v:

We got back late last night and picked Aidan up this morning, the wedding & honeymoon were amazing, I didnt want them to end they we just so fun and the honeymoon was in Bora Bora which is just so beautiful beautiful. 

Jack kissed my neck and I bit my lip, I turned around and he put me on the counter then kissed me "what was that for?" I asked "no reason, Mrs Trueblood" he whispered, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and I smiled as he called me Mrs Trueblood.

"Im going to the warehouse, you coming?" he asked putting a top on "sure" I say grabbing my makeup bag but I noticed Jack look at his phone then clench his fists "babe whats wrong?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder "Im gonna fucking kill that son of a bitch!" he shouted chucking his phone which woke up Aidan "Jack" I say trying to grab him but he wouldn't let me touch him and I backed away then went to calm down Aidan.

After a few minutes  walked back it and he talked "Im sorry Lola but..." he put his head in his hands "but what?" I questioned sitting next to him " I need to sort out something, now" he said and grabbed my hand "Im taking you two to the warehouse and your gonna stay there while I sort this" he says standing up "but..." he cuts me off "please I know Im ruining the whole wedding and honeymoon thing but this is important baby" he says kissing my head.

We drove there in silence and when Jack tried holding my hand I pulled away. When we got there Mia came out and Jack told her to take Aidan. "What was that?" he asked as we got out and I just looked at him "listen Lola I've told you..." I cut him off "its important I know your just protecting us, its just not what I pictured after the great time we've had" he sighs "neither did I babe, once this is sorted Im staying out of shit like this" he said "you know your in a gang right?" I say smirking and he smirks "I don't mean quitting just a laying of this shit, to be with you and Aidan" he says and I kissed him "I love you" I say as he pecks my cheek "I love you too" he says and we walk in holding hands.

We said hi then the guys went to sort out whatever their gonna finish,or whoever  their gonna finish which is probably more accurate. "Do you know whats happening?" I asked Vicky as she sat down "nope, to be honest I don't even think most of the guys know whats happening its been so fucking hectic while you were away "she says as I look at the guys talking in the corner.

"Can we talk?" Jack whispers in my ear and we walk into another room "we're going now so I just wanna say I don't know how this is going to end or whats gonna happen but..." I start to get teary knowing what he is going to say and he embraces me in a hug "you know I always take this risk but you know I love you and I love Aidan so if anything does happen to me you look after him and yourself ok?" he says holding my waist "Jack its...its not just me and Aidan anymore" I say looking into his eyes "what do you mean exactly babe?" he says stepping away "I was planning on telling you tonight..." he cuts me off "your pregnant?" he says with a croak in his voice and a tear slides down my cheek as I nod, he sighs and looks at me then steps closer "Im gonna finish all this shit then its just gonna be us four ok?" he says lifting my chin up "just promise me you'll come back" I said "promise me" I demanded crying and he just looks at me "I love you" he says "no don't say that, promise me your not gonna get killed and leave me, Aidan and this baby alone" "I promise I'm coming back to all of you" he said and kissed me "now you go kill this son of a bitch and come back" I said and he smiled "how do you know its a person?" he asked "just a hunch" I said and kissed him then we walked out.

He said bye to Aidan and they left, I held back tears and thought of this baby "hey its Jack he's always gonna come home" Maria said hugging me "girls I gotta tell you something" I say sitting down.

Jacks p.o.v:

Fuck she's pregnant, my head was fucked thinking of this before but now that she's told me that I don't know where my heads at or what the fuck to do. 

"Jack everything ok?" Derek asked and I nodded. We pulled up and I reached for my gun "change of plans you stay here" I said getting out the car and walking off, the others shouted after me but I just ignored them.

"Well what do we have here?" he said as I walked in after beating up the two guards "this ends now Owen" I said and the others pulled out there guns "no you lot all leave, NOW" he orders and they scurry away, (Owen was the other leader of THC and unfortunately he wasn't around when we got rid of them)

"Congrats on the wedding by the way" he said with an evil smirk "hows Lola and that boy of yours?" he asked and I smacked my fist on his desk "your a fucking weak bastard and your not getting away with what you've done" I yelled and punched him in the face and shot my gun in the air and the shooting outside started.

I stabbed him in the chest and took his gun "you've caused all of this" I shouted slamming his head against the wall and beating him up "your gonna...regret that" he says and I felt a sharp pain in the back of my leg and then in my chest, I cried out in pain and turn to see Franklin standing with a knife in his hand, I go to grab my gun but he kicks me over and beats me up and stabbed me in my rib, I grabbed his knife and stabbed him in the shoulder then manage to grab my gun and shoot him. Owen looks worried and tries to run away but I shoot him in the back and he falls down the stairs and some of the lads run up towards me but I started seeing black dots and couldn't hear properly "Jack are you ok?" Lee asked "fuck, Derek we need help NOW" Dean shouts then I blacked out.

I can hear a voice but my eyes won't open "Jack please wake up" Lola sobs and I grab her hand slowly "Jack?" she asks and I open my eyes slowly adjusting to the bright lights, Lola pecks my lips "you scared me so much, you've been out for four days" she says, a tear falling down her cheek "don't cry babe, Im awake now anit I, I promised you remember?" I say and feel a sharp pain in my ribs "are you ok?" Lola said worried "well the idiot did get himself stabbed a few times so a bit of pain is expected but thats a problem he can deal with" Marco says walking in, I smirked and sat up, wincing in pain "take it easy" he says "you know me, I'll live" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"So when can I go home?" I ask "steady now you've took some damage but probably a few days if everything is ok" he said "alright thanks Marco" I said "no problem and you wanna be grateful to this one she hasn't left your side" he said and smiled at Lola.

"Haven't left my side eh?" I ask with a smirk "fuck sake do you always have to be so cocky?" she said sitting down "sorry I know this isn't how people spend the days after their honeymoon" I say grabbing her hand "no it isn't but your ok and thats all that matters" she said and smiled "is Aidan ok?" I ask "yeah he's with mom" she said "and you two?" I ask "we are both ok, Marco checked me over to see if all was ok" she said and I smiled "good, I really do owe that guy you know" I say thinking of all the times he has helped me and trust me its a lot of times "well you focus on getting better first" Lola said kissing my cheek "I will, listen Im tired and I know you are too so go home and get some sleep, please, its not good for you or the baby" I say and she rolls her eyes "I suppose, you sure you'll be ok?" she asks getting up "yes I'll be fine now go get some rest" I say and peck her lips "oh and Lola" I say as she opens the door "I love you" I said and she smiled "you too" she closed the door and my eyes started to feel heavy.

Lolas p.o.v:

Jacks finally back home and I just hope he sticks to the promise of holding back on the gang stuff, especially with a baby on the way, none of us can afford to lose him.

"Daddy!" Aidan said and I lifted him up onto the bed "hey bud, you know that soon your gonna have a little brother or sister don't you" Jack said smiling at him "really?" Aidan said with the biggest grin on his face and I just smiled and kissed his head.

"So babe have you told anyone yet?" Jack asked wrapping is arms round me "apart from you telling Aidan and Marco no one knows but we need to tell them" I said "tell them tonight when they come round" he said "um who's coming round babe?" I asked "oh yeah a few people are coming round for me as a little welcome home party" he said and I rolled my eyes "Deans idea?" I asked "how did you know?" "lucky guess" I said and got up.

Our family and friends were round and for some reason I feel nervous about telling them about the baby but I don't know why I mean I've done it once. "Drink Lola?" Lauren asked "Im alright thanks" I said and she gave me a strange look then Jack walked over "how are you gonna get away with not drinking?" he says as he wraps his arm around me "try and fake it" I said and he kissed me "I love you" he said "love you too" "Jack come here" Dex shouted "take it slow" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Ive been watching you all night and you haven't drunk at all" Billie said and I stayed quiet "come on Lola tell me, I know your pregnant" she said "Im not Billie" "Jack wants everyone in" Jake shouted to everyone outside "come on we'll talk later" I said to Billie and we walked in.

"Im gonna get straight to the point, me and Lola are having another baby" Jack announced and put his arm around me, everyone cheered and our parents came up and hugged us. For the rest of the night people we're just congratulating us and everyone apart from me was getting drunk, everyone went home at about 2am and we went upstairs.

I got into bed and dug my head into Jacks torso "babe you ok you seemed quiet tonight?" he asked concerned "yeah I'm fine guess I'm still surprised" I said and he kissed me.

I woke up and Jack wasn't in bed but I could smell burning and laughed to myself, I went down and saw Aidan "hello hun" I kissed his head "morning, do you want me to carry on babe?" I asked laughing to myself "no I got this" he said and served me up a pretty nice breakfast but Im not telling him that.

"Lets go to the beach babe" Jack suggested as he put Aidan down "alright give me 10" "Should i invite the family?" He said and I smiled then replied yes I said and got dressed. We arrived at the beach and met our families there "hey hun" I said as Lauren sat next to me and she kissed my cheek "how you feeling?" she asked "Im alright no sickness yet" I said and saw the boys looking after all the kids "we're so lucky" Lauren said and I smiled "yeah, we are".

Right now I couldn't dream of a better life, I've got my friends, family, Jack, Aidan and another baby on the way and even though we have been through some tough times they dont compare to the all the good memories we've got and all the other memories to come in the future. 

"I love you" Jack whispered as he wrapped his arm around my waist "Love you too" I said as I kissed him and we both smiled at each other, I couldn't be more happier.

So guys thats the last chapter and there will be an epilogue after and I promise it won't take as long as this one has taken to upload. 

Thank you for reading these books and I appreciate every read, vote and comment you guys give and thank you for being patient with the uploads and still reading it and I will upload the epilogue as soon as.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 277 41
This is a mafia story , which is not lovey dovey . If you still wanna read this carry on . ( Please don't judge the book just by reading first 2 or...
71.5K 3.5K 47
***Complete***Book 3 in a series involving the same group of friends** Andrew Miller had a difficult upbringing and as a result his friends are his f...
380K 6.2K 52
(Book two of the rollercoaster love series) Welcome to the continuation of Leia and Nick's story, a continuation of my take on the cliche (albeit awe...
3.2K 35 18
"I told u i dont wanna." I pouted "Your gonna have to do it." Blake said looking at me. "Im not ready." I pushed passed him Jada is a normal person...