Alpha King

By shondanoel

Can kyle find his mate? Will he become faithful when he find her? More

James
Molly
kyle
Ball
Alpha's
savior
7
8
10
11
12
13
Date night
Home
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
love
25
26
27
28
29
Idk
30
31
32
Roses
35 Ending

9

377 18 3
By shondanoel

Kyle POV

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Wayne. Memories flooded back in my head and I looked around for Molly. Her scent was still around me everywhere. I got up and left Wayne sleeping. I ran down the stairs looking around the house. Two hours passed and I couldn't find her. I was going into Kim room to ask her if she saw Molly. I walked in and saw Molly giggling and talking to Trish. I let a big breath out of relief. They both looked at me weird.

"Good morning kyle" Trish said. "Morning alpha kyle" molly said. I looked at her if she grew two heads." You don't have to call me alpha I'm your mate, I need to talk to you Molly" I told her and closed the door and waited for her to come out.

"Hey" she said looking at the ground. "Are you hungry, cause I am I was thinking about go getting some food, if you would join me please" I said looking at her head hoping she said yes cause I hate getting turned down. She snapped her head up and locked eyes on me. It was like a mini contest that was going on. "Sure I would like to get some food" she said while walking a different way. "The kitchen is the other way" I said. She rolled her eyes and led the way she was going the wrong way she led us straight to the garden.

"Why didn't you tell me I was going the wrong way"

"You seem like you knew where you was going" I chuckled. She squinted her eyes at me and her lip twitched up but she didn't smile at all. I grabbed her hand and led her around the garden. I picked out an orange and began peeling it. I gave her it after I was done.

"Ummmm, why is it so sweet" she said while biting into it and looking at me, orange juice dripped from the side of her big full lips. I licked my lips and cleared my throat.
"Idk they was always like that I guess" I got up and picked some strawberries and ate while I brought some to Molly. I looked at her she looked at me while I ate. "What are you looking at" "nothing I was just out of space" she said while breaking the eye contact. She so cute. I watched her unpell the banana. She looked outside. Everything about her was so perfect. She strong legs her big ass booty😜 and her long curly black hair with her flawless skin. "Your beautiful" I said thinking out loud, I rolled my eyes at myself. "Thank you kyle". I grabbed her hand and led us back inside. The tingles ran up my hand and I pulled her closer. I walked into the kitchen to see we pack members up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 0 9
Olesa, although royal, has lived a hard life. Being 23 and unmated isn't helping. With a Kingdom on the verge of destruction due to dark family secre...
Kyle By Gabby

Werewolf

7.6K 524 25
Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack and he is now looking for his mate. Wha...
72.9K 2.5K 21
Erin had spent her entire life surrounded by family and friends. They would all come together every week and have their weekly family picnic. There h...
149 0 21
He was smart, very smart. He was an alpha, a strong man with his words. He could make any girl fall for him, yet he never felt the same. That was unt...