Behind The Cameras

By keenkimmy

AlDub One Shots. Purely fictional. ® More

Yes
Approval
Sick
Jealous
Party
Date
Priorities
Just Us
Inhibitions
Feelings
Worried
Future
Pessimistic Bella
Possibilities
Back
Turn Back Time
Thankful
Colors
READ!!!
Stealer
Fruits
Efforts
Ours
Guilty
Better Half
Bashers
BasDub
Reasons
Family
Tease
Yours
Jake
Conversations (P.1)
Clingy
Throwback
Blessings
Richard Dein
School
First Date
Tatay
Special
Ysabella Nicole
Taho
Conversations (P.2)
I Love You
LQ

Read (1.2)

2.9K 23 6
By keenkimmy

Hi!!!

So di na naman to update. Sorry huhuhu. Actually andami kong unfinished drafts and as much as I want to update e wala talaga kong maisip. Nakakaiyak talaga.

Kaya hihingi ulit ako ng favor. Can you comment down those scenarios or events you have in mind for Maine and Alden? Just to give me an idea on what to write. Or, you could also send/message me a snap with your favorite photo of them (you can tweet me @kyemeeeh *don't worry, no need to follow me. Just tweet and that's enough) In return, I'll dedicate the next updates for you. =))

So, can you guys please help me out? Thanks in advance!!!

Ps. I have all the time this week before I get busy again with school stuffs so I MIGHT be updating if I got interesting suggestions. Keep the comments coming!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 258 16
AshMatt fanfic
11.5M 335K 68
X10 Series: Arthur Evangelista He dumped me at our own wedding. I left. I met HIM. And there came the SECRET. Do you want you to know about it? Let's...
5.9K 62 18
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...
186K 8K 53
Archana Louisse Young - President of the Student Council. She is trusted by the Reed family to regulate Lauxshire University's policy. She is known...