Big Bro/Foreboding [Naruto Fa...

By Katsumski

A young Naruto fan had a difficult life- been hated by his old high school due to his actions. The young Naru... More

Book 1: Big Bro Chapter 1: The Book
Chapter 2: Welcome to Konoha
Chapter 3: Yukine's Story In This World
Chapter 4: A Fragment Of Yukine's Missing Memory
Chapter 5: Naruto's Journey Begins
Chapter 6: His smile makes me smile
Chapter 7: Reunion
Chapter 8: Resemblance
Chapter 9: Naruto's nightmare
Chapter 10: Naruto's Voice
Chapter 11: Memories of Her....
Chapter 12: Brotherly Bond
Chapter 13: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 14: Ramen Time!
Chapter 15: I'm Sorry, Baby Bro
Chapter 16: New Student
Chapter 17: Kakashi, my guardian
Chapter 18: Naruto became a Genin!!!
Chapter 19: Team Kakashi & Yukine
Chapter 20: My Bond With The Uchiha
Chapter 21: Time for the Bell Test
Chapter 22: The Demon Brothers
Chapter 23: Zabuza & Haku
Chapter 25: Inari's Father
Chapter 26: I've reached my limit
Additional chapter: Yukine's dark past
Chapter 27: The Great Uzumaki-Narukami Bridge
Chapter 28: A date? With who?
Chapter 29: Sasuke's back to himself....for now
Chapter 30: A familiar person
Day 1 Before The Chūnin Exams (Akaashi Matsudera- Uzumaki)
Day 2 Before The Chūnin Exams Part 1 (Raiden Kaminari)
Day 2 Before The Chūnin Exams Part 2 (Raiden Kaminari)
Day 3 Before The Chūnin Exams (Kitsune Eto)
Day 4 Before The Chūnin Exams (Takashi Davura) (Best Friend Reunite)
Last day before the Chūnin Exams (Kirkou)
Chapter 31: A little reunion with Jiraiya
Chapter 32: The Invasion has begun...
Chapter 33: Naruto's Sorrow
Chapter 34: Goodbye, Big Bro...
Chapter 35: I've finally meet them
Yukine Narukami's Profile
Chapter 36: The Funeral...
Chapter 37: The Truth with Rin and Takashi
Chapter 38: It's Just You & me
Final Chapter: A new beginning
One Question...
Book 2: Foreboding: Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 24: The Forest of Chakra

4K 142 12
By Katsumski

Yukine's dream

Me and Naruto was sitting on a mountain, looking at a gorgeous view of Konoha where the sun was starting set down which gave the sky a orange color. He was laying on my arm, smiling.

"Big Bro?" Naruto took his head off my arm and gave me a curiosity look on his face.

"Hm? What is it, Baby Bro?" I turn my view off the village and stare at him.

"You think I'll able to become Hokage when I grow up?" He asked.

I smiled at him, "Of course you're going to become Hokage, Naruto. However, there's things to do in order to become Hokage. Such as making decisions that is the right thing to do, helping a fellow villagers and ninjas, and making everyone be peace with one another."

"I don't know if I'm able to do those certain things for the village." Naruto sadly said, thinking that he has doubts to do those things i mentions.

"Talking so negative won't help you achieve your dream of being Hokage, Naruto. You need to think about positive things." I put my arm around him. "Of course there'll be Obstacles to get pass by but, If you ever struggled something, keep thinking 'I will become Hokage and I'll never give up my dream!'"

Naruto look up to me with widened eyes and smiled. "Thanks, Big Bro. Your support really gave me confident."

I chuckled. "That's what families for, Baby Bro. If you ever need some help, I'm there for you."

Back to reality

I groan in pain as I slowly open my eyes. My vision was hazy at first when I look around but it started to clear up. I realize I was in someone's home. That's when someone open the door next to me. The person was Tazuna's daughter.

"Oh, you're awake." She said as she went next to me.

"*groan* Where am I?" I asked I sat up.

"You're in our home, Yukine-San. We've found you laying on the floor in front of our house unconscious." She explained. "Oh right, I've forgot to introduce myself. My name is Tsunami, I am Tazuna's daughter."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Tsunami-San." I smiled at her.

She smiles back. "While you were resting, I treated your wounds. It doesn't look too bad, I did the best I can."

I saw my body wrapped around with bandages and smiled at her, "I'd appreciate it, Tsunami. Thank you."

"Don't mention it." She nodded. "Your team is in the other room with their other Sensei. Do you need anything from me?"

"No, thank you. I should go to my teammates." I said as I slowly and gently got off the futon.

"Be careful though, you're wounds hasn't recovered yet. It'll should be okay probably tomorrow, so I would be cautious about it." She said.

"Thank you, Tsunami-San." I nodded as I left the room and slowly make my way to Kakashi's. When I got to the door, I heard voices coming from the room.

"Kakashi-Sensei, do you think we're able to find Ricky-Sensei?" I heard Sakura's voice.

"I don't know, Sakura, but I know Yukine is capable of taking care of himself." Kakashi stated. "On the other hand, you three need to be prepare. If Zabuza finds us, we won't able to stop him. So we'll start training as soon as possible."

"But, we can't just ignore that Big Bro is missing." Naruto spoke.

"Naruto, I know you're worried about him, but Yukinewill be fine." Kakashi reason him.

"B-But..." Naruto stuttered. "....I just don't want him to be gone forever."

"So, that little boy is your little brother?" Tsunami went next to me.

"Yeah, I'm Naruto's big brother." I nodded.

"Is he really precious to you?" She curiously asked.

"More than anything in the world."

Tsunami smiled, walking away as I gently knock on the door.

"Come in." Kakashi said.

I took a deep breath and slowly open the door. Once the door open all the way, I walk inside and smile at them.

"What did I missed?" I smiled.

Everyone except Sasuke was surprised yet relieved. That's when Naruto immediately got up from his feet and tackle me into a hug.

"What happened to you!? I was so scared that you were gone!" Naruto said, crying on my chest. "I couldn't stop thinking of you a-and-"

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here now." I calm Naruto down as I rubbed his hair. "There's no need to stop worrying about me."

"Yukine, what happen to you?" Kakashi asked.

"During when we were protecting Tazuna, I let my guard down because of Zabuza's mist. It was too foggy from my surroundings and that's when he appeared right in front of me, knocking me out instantly. I reacted too slow when he'd appeared." I explained.

"I see, is he still alive?" Kakashi questioned.

"When I regain consciousness, yes." I nodded.

"Guess I was right. Glad you're okay. Now then you're here, are you able to help me to train them?"

"Of course, Kakashi-San. However, my wounds aren't heal yet but I can lend a hand." I said.

Kakashi explained the Genins that they've grown, especially Naruto, making him happy and became determined of beating Zabuza. That's when a little boy's voice spoke.

"I don't believe it and I'm sure it's not good." We've turn and it was Inari.

Inari saw Tazuna and gave him a hug, while Tsunami scolded at him. Inari then explain that we are going to be killed by Gato's men, which made Naruto mad.

Naruto raise his voice that we'll beat Gato but Inari doubt it, making Naruto be pissed off.

"You should go back where you came from, it's what best for you." Inari stated as he ran out of the room.

Naruto walk the direction that Inari went and the rest of the people left the room, it was just me and Kakashi.

"Tell me, Yukine, how did you get back here?" Kakashi seriously asked.

I sighed, "I've made a bet with him."

"A bet? What bet?"

"We've made a bet about you and him fight for me. If you win, he won't need me anymore and he wins, I don't have a choice but to go with him." I explained.

"What? Are you serious?" He look at me serious.

"I know you'll beat him, Kakashi-San. I have faith in you." I said.

He was about to say something but didn't. He sighed and nodded.

"I gotta get Naruto before he do something bad to Inari." I excused myself as I left his room and looked for Naruto.

I found Naruto, peeking through a crack door. Then I realized it was Inari's room and I hear him crying. He was muttering dad as he sobbed.

Naruto didn't know that he lost his father, making him feel guilty as he look down. That's when I put my hand on his shoulder, making him look up to me.

"You didn't know, Naruto." I spoke as he nodded. "Come on, let's get ready for training."

Later that day...

"Alright, everyone. It's time that we understand on our chakra." Kakashi started.

"We already know that..." Sasuke muttered.

"Yeah, Sensei. Big Bro told me this already. Why can't we learn jutsu?" Naruto questioned.

"For once, I agree with him." Sasuke said.

Kakashi shook his head as he sighed. "No, you only scratched the surface. Quiet frankly, you guys haven't mastered chakra control. You have to draw on physical and spiritual energies to combine them within yourself but how do you do that? Well we have to climb a tree."

"Climb a tree!?" 3 of them shouted in disbelief.

"That's right but there's just one rule, no hands." Kakashi stated.

"What? You're kidding, right?" Sakura sweat dropped.

"Am I?" Kakashi asked as he looked at me. "Yukine, want to show them?"

I nodded as I focused my chakra to my feet and started to walk up to a tree. Once I got close to the tree, I put my left foot on it then my right foot and make my way up. During my walking up to the tree, I hear gasp from Sakura and Naruto.

"You get the idea. The point of this method is to focus your chakra to your feet and connect it to the tree. This is one way to apply the power of chakra." Kakashi explained.

"Hold on." Sakura interrupt. "This is cool and all, but how is this going to help us fight Zabuza?"

"It's the only way to fight him, Sakura. That's the entire goal of this training." I said.

"He's right. First, you'll learn to draw a precise point of your body. This is difficult even for advanced ninja. This type of climbing requires a subtle mix of physical and sprirtual energy, and the bottom of the feet is the most difficult points to focus chakra." Kakashi said. "Are you getting the picture? If you master this, you'll be able to master any jutsu, well theoretically. The second pointis to learn to maintain your chakra level. When a ninja is focused in battle, it's even harder to control and maintain his or her chakra levels. A deadly mistake."

"If you want to avoid this, maintaining chakra must become second nature." I added.

Kakashi then throw 3 kunai at front of them as he continued to talk. "Use the kunai knives to mark the tree at the highest point you can climb. Without hands of course. Then try to get past that mark the next time. And the next. At first, you'll need to run at the tree, so your momentum take you as high as possible, until you get used to it. Ready?"

I watch them make a running start to their tree. Sakura run up the tree easy. As for Naruto and Sasuke, their chakra wasn't balance. Naruto instantly fell to the ground as he took two steps on the tree and Sasuke put too much chakra to the tree, which made him jump off the tree.

I sweat dropped. 'Whoops, I've forgot to teach him about focusing his chakra. Sorry, Naruto.'

When I was watching them, I've notice someone was watching us. I jump down and I look at the person. It was Inari.

"Kakashi-San, I'll be right back." He look at me confused but nodded.

I teleported to a tree that was over Inari and listen to him.

"Hm, what a waste of time. They don't what they up against." He muttered as he started walking away.

Suddenly, he stop walking and he was clenching his hands.

'Knowing that his father died, he really changed.' I sighed as I headed back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 734 32
Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hellhole for him, almost everyday he gets to...
134K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
165K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
72.8K 1.6K 13
Naruto Uzumaki is the village pariah and always the blame being kicked out of shops and pranking people for attention. Right? Not this Naruto, she ye...