Addicted To Your Love (Teache...

By overthemoon16

Angie's life has been a struggle from the beginning. Her parents married young and were forced to survive on... More

Addicted To Your Love (Teacher/Student Relationship)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors Note Sequel Idea

Chapter 23

7.5K 215 10
By overthemoon16

Angie's Pov

It was Saturday and my parents left me again for business. Don't get me wrong I'm grateful that they have a new job. But their never home it sucks.

I was at the park with Jacob and Calvin. I didn't want to go home alone so ill be staying at Jacob's tonight.

Jacob, Vinny and I were playing in the sand. When a lady came up to us.

Jacob looked up then got up a little upset.

"What are you doing Melissa" Jacob said angry.

That's Melissa, for her to be on drugs she's really pretty.

"I came here to ask you something" She said eyeing me and Vinny.

She had brunette hair just like Vinny and dark blue eyes. Tall and very skinny you could tell she has been on drugs. What a waste.

I got up and walked up to Melissa.

"Hi, I'm Angie Jacob's girlfriend, you must be Melissa" I said sweetly holding out my hand for her to shake. Jacob got up too and wrapped his arm around my waist. Pulling me closer to him.

She looked at me and Jacob in surprised and puzzled. He is so over protective.

"Hi, yes i am its nice to meet you" She said with a smile.

"Pleasures all mine" I said.

"What did you want" Jacob said rudely.

"I wanted to spend time with my son" She said looking at him. He was still playing in the sand.

"NO!" Jacob screamed. I grabbed his hand to calm him down. He tensed down.

"Why would I do that" He said in a whisper.

"Because he's still my son" Melissa said.

"Are you sober?" He questioned.

"Yes i have for 5 months now. Look Jacob, i know i haven't been the best mother or person for that matter. But i have changed, I've gone to rehab and I'm just trying to turn my life around for him." She said looking at Calvin.

That is so sweet, I thought. Vinny deserves to see his mom.

"I don't know" Jacob said uneasy about the whole situation.

"At least let her meet him" I told him rubbing his arm up and down. Trying to convince him to. He looked at me then Melissa then Vinny and then back at me. He then gave in.

"Alright" He said looking at me.

Melissa smiled and touched my arm.

"Thank you.... both of you" She said walking past us to him.

"Hi Calvin" She said to him. He looked up and smiled. Just like Vinny always being nice. He looked at us for the okay in talking to her. Jacob nodded his head.

"Hi what's your name" Vinny asked.

"Melissa, can I play?" Calvin nodded his head and they began to mess around in the sand.

Jacob grabbed my hand and motioned me over to the bench. We walked over and sat down.

"Its good what you did. He deserves to know his mom" I said. He put his arm over me and moved me over closer to him.

"Yea I know i was just hoping she wouldn't come until he was older" I nodded my head understanding what he meant.

Calvin ran off and went to the swings. Melissa walked over to us.

"Ill go watch him" I told Jacob giving him a peck on the lips. I jogged over to Vinny and started playing with him in the jungle gym.

Jacobs POV

I watched Angie play with Calvin. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen. We looked like the best family ever and we were.

Melissa walked up to the bench I was sitting at and sat at then end. I scooted over, not wanting to be close to her.

"He's amazing Jacob you did a good job with him" Melissa said breaking the silence.

"Thank you" I said blankly.

"She's young but gorgeous" She said talking about Angie.

"Yea she is"

"You love her don't you"

"More than anything"

"You guys look good together. You guys make a great looking family" She said cracking.

"Thank you" I said uncomfortably

"Uhmm about me leaving-" She had to bring that up.

I turned to her just a little upset.

"I don't want to know. okay I don't care the past is the past" I interrupted getting angry. Those feelings coming back again. I couldn't believe she had did it, sitting in the waiting room waiting for the moment i could hold him. Then the nurse came to me in a frantic saying that Melissa was gone.

"Fine I guess ill see you guys later. Can I call you to hang out with Calvin again." She said getting up and getting her bag.

Calvin and Angie were headed to us.

"Yea sure I still have the same number" I said coldly still looking at Angie.

"I so beat you mommy" Vinny said to Angie I just smiled. He's been calling her that for a while now and its just the cutest. I looked at Melissa, she had hurt in her eyes.

"Did not I so beat you. How a about this, when we get home. We have a rematch in Madden 13" (A/N Football) Angie said.

"Your on, mom I'm hungry" he said looking at her.

"Okay we are leaving" Angie said looking up at me smiling.

"Are you leaving Melissa" Angie said looking at her bag.

"....Y- yea I'll see you guys later. Bye Calvin" She said walking away, she definitely looked hurt.

I kind of felt bad but it was quickly gone before it came.

"Everything good" Angie asked picking up Calvin's toys. I rushed over and grabbed everything from her hands.

"Yea its good" I said smiling at her. Trying to get a kiss. She waved her finger saying no. I pouted like Calvin does. She gave in and kissed me. Then broke it all to quickly.

She grabbed Calvin's hand.

"Come on Vinny what do you want for lunch" She asked bending slighty over. I grabbed her waist and grounded against her once. She looked back at me with rage. I mouthed okay and laughed.

"I waaant umm..... Pizza" Calvin said with puppy eyes.

"I don't know" Angie said play thinking.

"Please please please Mommy" Calvin pleaded.

"Don't mommy me" Angie said play mad. Calvin did the puppy eyes like always. He always gets his way when he does that to her. Maybe I should try it sometimes.

"Okay fine" Calvin cheered.

"But you have to eat 3 long carrots, both of you" She said pointing to me.

"Awe man" Me and Calvin said that the same time. She laughed which is always beautiful.

She took Calvin's hand and I took her. We walked to my car and headed to dominoes.

Angie's POV.

I was having the best day of my life.  This is how I want to spend the rest of my life. With Jacob and Vinny and maybe two more children. That's my dream family right there.

We were playing our last game if Football. It was 7 seconds left in the last quarter and I was beating both Vinny and Jacob. They both were on the same team and I was still beating them.

"And 3 2 1 TOUCHDOWN!!" I screamed doing my happy dance.

"Awe daddy come on" Vinny said.

"That was not my fault it was you" Jacob said back.

"No i-" I cut Vinny off.

"Alright you two that's enough bedtime you" I said pointing to Calvin.

"Do I have to, come on one more game" He said.

"Oh no you said that last time come" Jacob said. Vinny gave up

"Alright" He said getting up.

"And I'll be back to put you to bed" I told Jacob pecking his soft lips.

"I hope that's a promise"

"Oh it is" I said walking away making sure I swayed my hips on purpose.

I heard him playfully growl. I laughed.

I walked into Calvin's room and he was just about to fall asleep.

"Wait one second honey we have to put on your pajamas" He got up extremely sleepy taking off his pants and shirt.

I grabbed his superman pajamas and put them on him. I layed him back down and tucked him in.

"Good night pumpkin" I said kissing his forehead.

"Night mommy I love you" Vinny said. My heart fluttered.

"I love you too" He smiled and closed his eyes. I turned off his lamp and turned on his nightlight. When I turned around, Jacob was right there smiling. I walked out of the room and he moved closer to me. He wrapped his arms around me.

"You are just to perfect for words" He said smiling down at me.

"I know" I said walking away going into the bathroom to take off my clothes and put on my pajamas. I was putting on my shirt when Jacob opened the door.

"You wont need that" He said grabbing me and throwing me on the bed. All I had on was my bra and panties, the lingerie ones.

He started kissing my waist line and up. Sending shivers up and down my spine. He got to my bra and tried to undo it but I moved away. He looked at me confused.

"I'm not having sex with you, not with Vinny right next door" I told him.

He sighed in frustration and got off of me.

"Can we do it in the living room" He said jumping up.

"No what if we get to loud" I told him laying down.

"How about we put tape over our mouths so we don't make noise" He suggested. I think that's a good idea, I cant lie I am a little horny.

"Alright I'll get the tape" I said. We both jumped up and ran downstairs.

---------------------------------------------------------

I will be writting that scene fyi.

VOTE FAN COMMEMT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.7K 39
(y/n) have a boyfriend and live her best life on Highschool. All show perfect until a new English teacher comes on school and so many changes. / / / ...
1.3M 26K 42
WARNING: 18+ SMUT/LOVESTORY Sebastian Stan x Reader (Y/N) College is tough when you are expected to live up to the same standards as your older siste...
212K 6K 59
Elize Jacobs is in a tough situation, inheriting millions, losing her mom and falling in love with her teacher who is a woman. Of course it has to be...
14M 276K 51
Jonathan Garner, ordinary high school Chemistry teacher, is engaged to be married to the love of his life, Julia. Life for the couple is as blissful...