Addicted To Your Love (Teache...

By overthemoon16

Angie's life has been a struggle from the beginning. Her parents married young and were forced to survive on... More

Addicted To Your Love (Teacher/Student Relationship)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors Note Sequel Idea

Chapter 16

8.5K 231 6
By overthemoon16

Jacob's POV

I was sitting on my desk waiting for school to start. There was a knock on the door that interrupted me form my paper work. I got excited thinking that it was my girl. When I opened it to my disgust is was Heather, I put on my teacher smile and welcomed her in leaving the door opened. I wasn't giving her any satisfaction of anything happening between us. I went to sit back on my desk and i looked up at her her poops nearly in my face and her seductive smirk. I was not in the mood for this right now but i tried to be nice.

"What's up Heather" I asked smiling at her.

"Well I was wondering if you could help me with some homework.."She started to drag on and on about something and leaning in so that i could see her boobs. I was getting very frustrated but i tried not just as i was thinking about Angie i heard a gasp near the door. I quickly looked and saw Angie with hurt clear in her face. This situation probably looked really bad, but i tried to play it off as if i was concerned for my student instead of my girlfriend.

"Hi Angie-" She didn't let me finish and just ran off. I quickly got up and went after her not bothering to hear anything else Heather had to say. I kept yelling after her but she kept running after her until i saw her run into the gym. I walked in and heard a sob from under the bleachers and ran to her.

"Baby whats wrong-" I said leaning down to her and grabbing her shouldered but she snatched away from me.

"Don't touch me! Go back to big boobed Heather, you seemed like you were having a good time" She spat at me. What i didn't want Heather.

"What are you talking about seriously" I was kind of getting upset how could she think i would ever do that.

"I knew you were to good for me" She said looking up at me her eyes and cheeks puffy and red.

"I knew deep down in my gut that this could be all a game. Did Heather make you do this, sleep with me and pretend you love me. Then tell everyone and make me seem like some poor pathetic loser, was that the plan!" She started yelling at me. I was so confused at her allegations why would she think that.

"What! I would never do that to you and you know that. Why are you acting like this!" I asked because she was worrying me. What did she mean a game.

"Because you played me Jacob. And you obviously seemed unfazed by it. But its my fault I should have known that a guy like you would never go for the poor girl like me." She said.

"Yo- your poor? What do you mean poor? I asked her .

"My family is broke, I live in a 2 bedroom apartment in the scum of California and I sometimes eat once a day or not at all because my family cant afford it. Is that what you wanted to hear! Heather has bullied me for years and so has everyone one else at this stupid school. I've been nothing for so long and once you came along, you made me feel so special and so different. Then i thought maybe this is how life is supposed to be for me." She said breaking down right in front of me. I couldn't take it anymore, it was my turn to talk now.

"Listen to me Angie" I said lifting her head and making her look at me.

"Me falling in love with you has nothing to do with Heather, she's been trying to get to since i got here but i haven't given her the time of day. Your the only girl that i will ever want" I reassured her.

"But why me, I have nothing to offer you and Heather or any other girl here has the looks, the body the clothes. And I'm just me, you out of mt league" she said sighing in frustration.

"You know why i want you, because your eyes tell stories even when your not talking. Your so intrigued when you listen to Calvin talk and he has such a great time talking to you and playing with you. He even wants to call you mom." I said with a chuckle and she smiled.

"I want you because your so beautiful and you don't even know it. You walk around here with such respect for you self and you never try to hard your just you. That's what made me draw to you, like you and i were like magnets. I was never out of your league, if anything you were out of mine. You should be with some jock or something, someone who could give you the world." I finally finished meaning every word of it.

"What kind of world would it be if i weren't with you" She professed looking at me with such love that i couldn't help but grab her soft cheeks and lightly brush my lips to hers then kissed her with all the love in me. I knew we shouldn't have been doing this right now but i could help it. I loved you so much.

Angie's POV

Yesterday had started off very rough but we worked it out finally. I cant help but feel kind of embarrassed that i just broke down like that. But their were so many emotions swirling in my brain and i just couldn't take it anymore. But on a great note my mom and dad got a new job a good job that is together at some accounting firm. We would be moving very soon and i was very happy for that.

I woke up this morning with joy surrounding me just happy. I even sang in the shower this morning "Wake me up by Chris Brown". That's my jam i will be blasting that on my way to school.

I went downstairs to make some toast for breakfast least i have something in my stomach.

"Good morning Smith family" I told my parents and sister.

"Whats got you so happy this morning.... and I heard you singing whats going on" my dad asked. Everyone was staring at me like I was insane.

"I'm just happy you guys everything is finally going my way. We're moving, you guys have a better job, I have a boyfriend who i love-" tell i didn't just say that.

oh no oh no just walk away and hope they don't say anything.

They all were looking at me with mixed emotions. Dad with surprise and anger i wonder what for?

Amanda with confusion and happiness.

And mom with pure joy. Yea she's always been on my case about finding the guy of my dreams. I always told her that would never happen but i guess never say never.

"We are not done talking young lady" my dad said.

"Go little sis she gotta man!!!" my sister said.

I smiled and ran out the door. Got in my car and went to school. I checked my phone before i got out of the car.

Jacob: Come to my class i need to talk to you xxxx

I went to his room without a second thought. Happy that I will be able to see him earlier than everyone else.

His door was open so I just walked in. He was sitting at his desk just waiting for me. He walked up to me and was leaning in for a kiss when i stopped him.

"Close and lock the door at all times when we are alone remember" that was his rule to. tsk tsk tsk.

He smirked and went to the door it close it and then he locked it.

"Okay I have a couple things i want to talk to you about" he said.

"K spill it" I said while sitting in the seat in front of him. For some reason I was a little nervous but I'm probably overreacting.

"OK first I was thinking we should celebrate yours and my birthday together this Sunday?"

"Yes that's a great idea" I cant wait for that.

I got up from my seat walk up to him and I grabbed his face. He wrapped his hands around my waist. We looked into each others eyes.

"okay lastly I want us to be honest with each other. No more hidden feelings if you feel some type of way tell so we can talk about it. " He said all seriousness is his voice.

"Okay I will Scouts Honor" i said with 2 fingers in the air smiling at him. He laughed.

I kissed him passionately and he adjusted me so that i was straddling me. He grabbed my waist and moved forward so that i could feel his cock grind against my center. I moaned and shot off of him when the bell rang. He laugh at how my face looked and grabbed my waist.

"Stop worrying we wont get caught" He said getting up and grabbed my waist again pulling me closer to him.

"You never know" I said pecking his lips and grabbing my stuff.

I walked out of his class after one last kiss and headed toward my history class. Hoping today goes by fast.

---------------------------------------------------

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.7K 39
(y/n) have a boyfriend and live her best life on Highschool. All show perfect until a new English teacher comes on school and so many changes. / / / ...
8.1K 153 54
Eli is like everybody, a normal senior high school student who wanted to make her last year in high school memorable. She's dealing with some emotion...
212K 6K 59
Elize Jacobs is in a tough situation, inheriting millions, losing her mom and falling in love with her teacher who is a woman. Of course it has to be...
52.7K 1.1K 18
falling. I've never known that feeling before, until her. Or did I really fall? No, my love for her grew, as the idea of her consumed me. the questio...