Will You Stay Away Forever? (...

By WistfulMelancholy

This a Synyster Gates story, the sequel to "Pleasure's All Mine This Time." On the week of Matt and Jade's up... More

Will You Stay Away Forever? 1
Will You Stay Away Forever? 2
Will You Stay Away Forever? 3
Will You Stay Away Forever? 4
Will You Stay Away Forever? 5
Will You Stay Away Forever? 6
Will You Stay Away Forever? 7
Will You Stay Away Forever? 8
Will You Stay Away Forever? 9
Will You Stay Away Forever? 10
Will You Stay Away Forever? 11
Will You Stay Away Forever? 12
Will You Stay Away Forever? 13
Will You Stay Away Forever? 14
Will You Stay Away Forever? 15
Will You Stay Away Forever? 16
Will You Stay Away Forever? 18
Will You Stay Away Forever? 19
Will You Stay Away Forever? 20
Will You Stay Away Forever? 21
Will You Stay Away Forever? 22
Will You Stay Away Forever? 23
Will You Stay Away Forever? 24
Will You Stay Away Forever? 25
Will You Stay Away Forever? 26
Will You Stay Away Forever? 27
Will You Stay Away Forever? 28
Will You Stay Away Forever? 29
Will You Stay Away Forever? 30
Will You Stay Away Forever? 31
Will You Stay Away Forever? 32
Will You Stay Away Forever? 33
Will You Stay Away Forever? 34
Will You Stay Away Forever? 35
Will You Stay Away Forever? 36
Will You Stay Away Forever? 37
Will You Stay Away Forever? 38
Will You Stay Away Forever? 39
Will You Stay Away Forever? 40
Will You Stay Away Forever? 41
Will You Stay Away Forever? 42
Will You Stay Away Forever? 43
Will You Stay Away Forever? 44
Will You Stay Away Forever? 45
Will You Stay Away Forever? 46
Will You Stay Away Forever? 47
Will You Stay Away Forever? 48
Will You Stay Away Forever? 49
Will You Stay Away Forever? 50
Will You Stay Away Forever? 51
Will You Stay Away Forever? 52
Will You Stay Away Forever? 53
Will You Stay Away Forever? 54
Will You Stay Away Forever? 55
Important Poll!
Will You Stay Away Forever? 56
Will You Stay Away Forever? 57
Will You Stay Away Forever? 58
Will You Stay Away Forever? 59
Will You Stay Away Forever? 60
Will You Stay Away Forever? Bonus Chapter :)

Will You Stay Away Forever? 17

3.6K 58 23
By WistfulMelancholy

Chloe woke up in the large bed. The crisp blanket covered her naked body and she smiled to herself, she felt like she was floating on air. Brian’s strong arm lay loosely on her hips, providing her with a sense of security and peace.

She glanced at the alarm clock, it was almost noon. Chloe was about to crawl out of bed when Brian’s embrace pressed her to his bare torso, “Don’t go.” Brian murmured against her shoulder blade.

“I wanna pee…” Chloe giggled, also because his goatee tickled her sensitive skin. She tried breaking free but Brian only hugged her tighter while nuzzling his face into the nape of her neck.

“Then hold it in…” Brian said hoarsely and planted soft kisses on Chloe’s shoulder, making her shudder.  She relaxed into him and wrapped her arm around his neck from behind, bringing him closer.

She then tricked Brian by rolling over him and quickly standing up by the bed. “Cheater!” Brian rolled to his back, frowning. His hand tried reaching out to Chloe’s legs but she escaped him. She winkled playfully before disappearing in the bathroom.

Chloe did her business and took the opportunity to wash her face and brush her teeth. She examined herself in the large mirror. Her long blonde hair was sticking in various directions and a dark purple hicky decorated her neck and collar bone.

She chuckled as she lazily brushed her locks and let her hair fall over her shoulder. Chloe noticed one of Brian’s v-necks lying on top of the laundry basket and she quickly slipped it on, so that she wasn’t completely naked.

“Well, it wasn’t too bad, was it?” Chloe grinned while stepping out of the bathroom, referring to her absence. She stepped towards Brian, who was lying on his back. He has his hands behind his head while the thin comforter covered his lower half.

“Why are you standing over there with your clothes on?” Brian cocked an eyebrow, checking her body out.

“And it was torture.” He added sarcastically while Chloe crawled on top of him. She straddled his waist and began eagerly kissing his neck, working on his most sensitive spots. Brian responded by groaning and resting a hand on the small of Chloe’s back.

His fingers soon crawled underneath the fabric, where they began softly caressing Chloe’s ribcage. “Mmmm, what do we have here?” Chloe chuckled cunningly when her gaze travelled to Brian's crotch, where his morning wood and the blanket were forming a tent.

Brian’s chest shook as he laughed and his hands soon traveled to her butt, “I just can’t get enough of you babe.” Brian said while tugging on Chloe’s bottom lip with his teeth.

“Is that so?” Chloe asked dreamily, biting his lips. She allowed her hand to snake south and disappear under the covers, where she found Brian’s thick length.

Brian inhaled sharply while Chloe’s eager hand slowly pumped his member while she kissed him lustfully, sucking his tongue.  With each stroke, she felt him harden, she knew he could never get enough.

Brian’s hands found Chloe’s neck and rested on each side of it while he pulled her away from the kiss. His brown eyes were filled with lust while he scanned her face, and then his gaze traveled to her lips.

Babe…” Brian hissed when Chloe quickened her pace, she already felt a couple of drops leak onto the palm of her hand.

“What is it baby?” She whimpered innocently while she played with him, teasing Brian. Brian titled his head backwards and growled, now she was definitely torturing him.

I want your mouth.” Brian groaned, licking his lips as he stared at hers, then his gaze traveled to his crotch. His demand was a huge turn on for Chloe and she immediately pushed her lips upon his, teasing him.

Chloe let her tongue linger on the skin of Brian’s chest and stomach and her hand clawed his chest, while the other went on pleasing him. The way Brian’s abs flexed and the way he pulled on the roots of her hair made it more than clear for Chloe that she was a terrible tease to him.

“Fuck!” Brian hissed when Chloe’s lips finally came to contact with his tip, which she took her time on. His excitement made Chloe even more eager to delight him, her motions turned vigor. Brian waited long enough.

Brian’s hands knotted in Chloe’s hair as he pulled on it hard, pushing her head further down. She liked how rough he was and she sucked harder, using her hands to help her. There was no need for him to tell her he loved it, his grunts and squirms said it all.

Suddenly, the doorbell downstairs rang and Brian shuddered beneath her, Chloe relaxed her mouth and looked up at Brian, whose eyes were tightly shut while his face was buried in the pillow.

“Fuck them, don’t stop.” Brian tugged on Chloe’s hair, motioning for her to continue. Chloe looked at the door hesitantly.

“Baby, it could be someone important…” She pouted while running her hands over Brian’s lower stomach, which only made him buck his hips.

“No, no. don’t do this.” Brian practically begged her to continue, which Chloe found to be rather cute.

“Babe, if they made it past the gate it means it’s someone of ours…” Chloe purred while she crawled back up and gently kissed Brian on the lips.

Brian groaned, clearly pissed off. “I’ll be right back!” Chloe said guiltily and found her panties on the floor and quickly slipped them on.  She heard Brian groan in frustration while she left the room, it made her giggle.

Surprise!!!!!” Matt and Jade squealed simultaneously the second Chloe’s opened the door. “Oh, you’re busy?” Jade giggled nervously when she noticed that all Chloe had on was an oversized t-shirt.

“I’m….available!” Chloe giggled and tightly hugged both of them. “You guys are fucking tan!” Chloe gasped when she noticed their bronzed skins.

“Yeppers!” Jade grinned.

“And we brought gifts!!!!” Matt hollered and shoved a dozen bags and packets into Chloe’s arms.

“Hehe, nice!” Chloe struggled under the weight of the packages, “C’mon, I’ll give you two newlyweds something to drink.” She winked and motioned for them to follow her to the kitchen.

“So…how was Italia?”Chloe smirked, trying to fake an italian accent while she handed them two fresh galsses of juice.

“Fucking beautiful!” Matt said excitedly and driend the glass at once. “Though we could’ve done more sightseeing.” He chuckled and looked at Jade, who blushed.

“It was asweomse anyways!” Jade giggled while searching through the bags they brought along, “Here, these are for you!” Jade said excitedly and handed Chloe a shoe box.

Oh my god! MiuMiu’s! My favorite!!!!” Chloe squealed when she pulled the beautiful stilettos out of the box and quickly slipped into them, “Heaven!” She sighed, they were amazingly comfortable.

“How do I look?” Chloe chuckled while striking a sexy pose.

“Smokin’!” Matt winked and opened up a packet of crackers, shoving a couple into his mouth.

“Well, how have you been? Any news?” He asked while chewing loudly.

“I thought you don’t eat crabs….” Chloe teased Matt while she looked at his ripped, tattooed biceps.

Babe?” Brian called and soon stepped into the kitchen. Matt almost chocked on his food when he spotted Brian standing there in a pair of boxers, through which his hard-on was more than obvious.

Brian looked shocked but immediately grinned, looking down at his crotch. “Well that sure answers your question!” Jade gasped, addressing Matt.

“I see you lovebirds are back.” Brian shrugged it off and reached for a cracker.

“Well you two are clearly back too!” Matt said, still shocked with the revelation.

“Score!!!!” Jade called, high fiving Matt.

All Brian did was nod and kiss the side of Chloe’s smiling face. “Look!” Chloe told him excitedly and easily lifted her leg onto the kitchen counter, showing off her new shoes.

“Damn!” Brian played along and caressed Chloe’s thigh. She grinned and kissed him.

“Have you brought anything for me?” Brian asked Matt and Jade.

“Matt got you a Grappa or something like that…” Jade rolled her eyes.

“Sweet!” Brian said in triumph, he then turned around to search the gift bags when Jade gasped to the sight of his back, horrified.

Brian jerked, “What, what is it!?” He panicked, probably thinking it was a spider.

“You guys are fucking insane!” Jade covered her ajar mouth with one hand while she shakily traced Brian’s back with the other.

Having no clue what the hell Jade was talking about, Chloe rolled her eyes and walked up to the table. “Awww baby I made you bleed!” Chloe pouted when she saw the deep, red cuts which ran down Brian’s back.

Brian grinned and tried looking at his back, which looked absolutely ridiculous since it was completely impossible. “Matt, check this out!” Brian smirked cockily and strained his back muscles, showing off the scratches.

Matt laughed out loud, which only enhanced his adorable dimples. “You fucking belong together.” Matt shook his head while opening one of the liquor bottles he bought for Brian, which had grape vodka in it.

Chloe rolled her eyes and searched the cabinets for a different type of alcohol, medical one. She soaked a cotton pad with sanitizer and pressed it to Brian’s cuts, making him hiss. “Ouch Chlo, just let it heal.” Brian complained.

“No, it’s going to get infected.” Chloe shook her head and gently cleaned the wounds she was responsible for. “Jade, you’re the doctor, tell him.” She blew cold air on the cuts, trying to sooth the pain.

“You should really take care of that shit-Matt what are you doing!?” Jade called when Matt placed 4 shot glasses on the table. “It’s 1 o’clock!”

“It’s Grappa!” Matt said cockily and opened up the fat bottle.

“It’s mine!” Brian wiggled out of Chloe’s grip and yanked the drink out of Matt’s hands, “I want to cherish it.” He said emotionally and brought the bottle to his chest, squeezing.

“Alright, that’s enough!” Jade chuckled as she confiscated the bottle and put it back into the box. “If you wanna drink so much then let’s go to a pub then.” She rolled her eyes.

“Sounds good to me!” Brian grinned excitedly.

“Jadie, look what’s become of us, involved with a fucking couple of drunks!” Chloe teased her cousin.

“Yup, grandma’s going to be super disappointed.” Jade shook her head heavily.

“Hey!!!” Matt protested, “Your grandma fucking loved me! She couldn’t stop feeling up my biceps!” Matt said proudly.

Brian snored with laughter, “Is see that runs in the genes…” He referred to Jade and Chloe’s affection for ripped, tattooed dudes.

Jade flipped Brian off and stood up, “Are we going or not? Because if we are, you better shower and all that shit…” Jade said to Brian and Chloe.

“Oh we’ve showered, alright.” Brian grinned like a mad man, looking at Chloe.

“Squeaky clean!” She winked, remembering her steamy night with Brian.

Jade wrinkled up her nose in disgust, “Gross! So Kaj you go get dressed while Brian takes care of….that.” Jade shakily pointed to Brian’s hard on.

Brian smirked and wrapped his arm around Chloe waist, “Babe, would you mind giving me a hand with that?” He said with puppy eyes.

“Fuck no!” Jade barged in before Chloe had the chance to answer and dragged her away from Brian and into the bedroom. “Jesus! You two are so tacky!” Jade gasped.

“What can I say? He fucking rocks my world!” Chloe grinned while walking to her dresser to grab some clothes.

“Aww well aren’t you adorable?” Chloe hard Jade giggle, “He’s good for you, you know? Brian’s a hell of a guy, doesn’t screw around and all that nasty shit.”

Chloe smiled as she tossed her shirt aside and slipped into a pink leopard print bra and a matching thong. “Unlike other people…” Jade muttered ever so quietly. Chloe wasn’t even sure that she was supposed to hear that.

“Why, who does?” Chloe cocked an eyebrow and walked back to the sleeping area of her bedroom, where Jade met her halfway.

“No one.” Jade chirped and handed Chloe a tank top and a pair of shorts, “Here, I put this together for you!” She changed the topic to Chloe’s outfit.

 “Jade…” Chloe huffed while pulling the top over her head and rapidly putting the shorts on. “Who’s screwing around?” Chloe repeated her question while examining her reflection in the mirror.

“Zack.”

“Great, it looks like I have no fucking pants on-ZACK?!” Chloe gasped after what Jade had said sunk in. “No fucking way.” She shook her head. “He’s head over heels with Lilly, they’re getting married! No way…”

Jade shrugged as she wrinkled up her nose, “He has been cheating on her for like, a year now. And she knows it very well.” Jade sighed while she walked out of Chloe’s shoe closet with a strange pair of platforms in her hand, “How about these? I like these!” Jade mumbled while eyeing the shoes.

She knows?!” Chloe whispered loudly while her jaw dropped to the floor, “And she lets him?! What?! But they’re perfect!”

Jade exhaled, not really knowing what to say. “Chloe it’s none of our business, just put the godamn shoes on…”

Chloe flopped onto the bed and took a moment for herself, trying to figure things out. “Zack’s cheating on Lilly, and she knows?!” She said to herself while putting the shoes on, “Fuck me…” she was shaken by the news.

Jade took Chloe’s face in her hand and applied some lipstick to Chloe’s full, sexy lips. “Does he have like, bitches? Or is it one chick?” Chloe managed to speak but the lipstick hit her tooth, “Ou.” She pouted and licked it off.

“I dunno…They just grew tired of one another, I guess.” Jade shrugged and pulled Chloe to her feet, pushing her towards the mirror.

“Jade, are you fucking sane? I look trashy!” Chloe examined her figure, her shorts were almost entirely covered by the white top, “I bought these hooker shoes as a joke, I never planned on actually wearing them!” She protested.

 “You look stunning! You’re one hot piece of ass Chloe, Brian’s going to love it.” Jade clapped her hands excitedly and dragged Chloe back into the living room.

Ta-da!” Jade squealed to draw the guys' attention, who were chilling on the couch. Matt wolf-whistled.

“Damn Chloe! These legs of yours just go on forever! Fucking Rihanna!” Matt complimented while he walked up to them, he made Chloe blush.

Rihanna? Seriously?” Jade smacked her husband across the head.

“Babe, Jade made me look like a hoe.” Chloe pouted when Brian wrapped his arms around her toned hips with a grin on his face.

“I think you look fucking hot.” He lightly bit her neck.

“Your fans are gonna freaking crucify me if they see me like this!” Chloe giggled nervously.

“Why? I’m happy, they’re happy!” Brian grinned.

Jade snored with laughter, “Bri, it just does not work that way!” Jade scorned. “Lilly has that blog, you’ve no fucking idea how much hate Chloe gets whenever Lilly posts pics of us…” She said disgustedly.

“Yeah, they totally loath me.” Chloe said sadly, she never did anything bad to Brian’s fans. Well, except for crashing their fantasies.

Brian huffed, “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of that!” He promised decisively before climbing into the passanger seat of Matt's car.

__________________________________

Another update :DDDD

I hope you enjoyed it!!!

Please keep up with the amazing votes and comments! It makes me sooo happy!

Julia :-*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 1.5K 23
Sophie Miller walks around like a ghost. She is badly bullied by Nicole and her friends. They make her life a misery along with her abusive mother, t...
5.2K 207 20
Synyster had finally found piece and happiness with his new wife and child. Things couldn't be better, right? Well, he discovers something unreal one...
83.2K 1.9K 46
Nikki had a drunken one night stand on her 21st birthday, causing her to lose her virginity to a man she barely even knew. Only remembering his brown...