Teaching The Bad Girl To Be G...

By Golden_RJ

"Is it a turn off?" She grins while revealing her purely white teeth as she inches her face closer to mine... More

Author's Notes.
Getting to know the characters
Chapterd 1: DOUGHNUTS! And Busy Mornings.
Chapterd 2: Jinx Vinx Café
Chapterd 3: We seriously DON'T need to talk
Chapterd 4: What? I am sobbber
Chapterd 5: I'm disgusted
Chapterd 6: Didn't expect you as a lesbian
Chapterd 7: N-no, I'm Not A Murderer
Chapterd 8: We're Going To California?
Chapterd 9: Jokey Joke
Chapterd 10: Wheres my bra?
Chapterd 11: No drunkie-slow your role
Chapterd 12: Women Love A man in Uniform.
Chapterd 13: Did You Just Tell Me To Shut Up?
Chapterd 15: Laser Tag Kickass
Chapterd 16: Lesbo Phase?
Chapterd 17: Like Disappear
Chapterd 18: Infamous Ky
Chapterd 19: Why the shitty "Hmp"?
Chapterd 20: Slumber Party?
Chapterd 21: Wait, sex dreams?
Chapterd 22: It's My Cheat Week
Chapterd 23: Fuck Off
Chapterd 24: Aren't We All Curious
Chapterd 25: Does he fucking stalk me
Chapterd 26: Take me home
Chapterd 27: BAD-BOY-STYLE
Chapterd 28: YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND!
Chapterd 29: Sad moments
Chapterd 30: Funday Sunday
Chapterd 31: Lactose intolerant
Chapterd 32: Laser Tag Kickass pt. 2
Chapterd 33: Dan the Man
Author's Notes
Chapterd 34: But you're not a girl
10k YOU SAY?
Chapterd 35: Boxing 101
Chapterd 36: Skin tight dress
Chapterd 37: Rocky Balboa
Sharing Love
Advertisement

Chapterd 14: You're a Legend

1.5K 57 3
By Golden_RJ

Ky tattoos

Ky didn't say a word the whole drive, which was very relaxing.

She slowly pulls up to Garner Middle School and kids hurry towards their parents. Teens text mindlessly on their phones or laugh with their friends.

I exit the vehicle, not really caring if she follows or not.

But she does, and closely behind me. As we walk, I feel Ky body heat radiate off her onto my neck. Man she is really close and this makes butterflies appear.

I stop at Joe door, and I guess Ky wasn't paying attention because she crashed right into my back, making me fall forward. I prepare for the crash against the cold tile floor, but her hands latch onto my waist. I slowly open my eyes and see the red and black checkered floor.

Oh thank...

The door to our left opens and Ky lets me go, making me crash nose first on the cold floor.

Ah gesh!

"Hello, Ms.Alden?" Joe teacher eyes me weirdly, seeing that I am kissing the floor-due to Ky letting me go. I quickly stand and dust myself off. Ky stands there eyeing Joe's teacher.

" Hello Ms.Jasper, how are you doing this lovely afternoon?" I smile. She smiles back and gesture with her hand that she's fine. Her eyes move to Ky who looks everywhere else but at Ms.Jasper.

" Uh well this is Ky..." I am cut off by both Ky and Ms.Jasper.

"We actually know each other." I quickly turn my head towards Ky who stuffs her hands into her pocket annoyed. She finally meets my eye and I raise an eyebrow. A sharp ounce of pain strikes me by surprise

"Well then, now that we all know one another..." I ignore the tension between the two and remember my task.

"I looked for Joe outside, but she wasn't out where the kids usually line up?" I question suspiciously. Ms.Jasper takes her eyes off of Ky and looks at me.

"You didn't hear? Well, Joe had got suspended today and is waiting in the principal's office." My eyebrows furrow as I look at her. What did she do this time? Practically reading my mind, she starts to explain.

"Well today in science she released our pet hamster, and one of our students is highly afraid of the thing, so it somehow ended up in her back pack and she had a hard time breathing due to the scare."

"Well, how do you know it was Joe?" I ask rather furious. She looks at me throwing that 'are you serious' stare, and I nod in agreement.

Joe is a troubled kid, and every time she does something stupid the teachers look at me like I'm a bad parent and guided her to do it. She's a kid, so why always shame her. But she has gotten too comfortable with me just yelling at her, she needs discipline. The Xbox has to go.

" She should still be down there, unless she was mixed to detention," Ms.Jasper states pointing down the empty hall. I nod and start to walk.

"It was nice seeing you Ky. Maybe a call?" She states nervously, Ky nods and follow behind me. Once were out of ear distance I chuckle.

"Really, you slept with a teacher?" I question randomly. She chuckles coldly and continue walking beside me. Sure it may seem like I'm fine, but deep down my stomach is churning with anger.

"She told me she was a teacher, just not where." I glare at her devious, cold smirk.

"Is that who gave you those bruises on the neck?" I point out, which she moves her hands quickly too. That answers my question.

"Why do you assume?" She question curiously.

"Because she has them on her neck too," I point out and head towards the principals office.

"It was a one night stand," she clarifies. I shrug, doesn't have anything to do with me.

"Yeah sure." I say with a hint of jealousy, it may seem. I open the office door and it's busy in here. Teacher's conversating with one another before they head home, phones ringing. I recognize everything the way it was when I was a middle schooler, sure a lot has changed, but the feeling is still there.

The woman sitting at the desk looks up at me giving me a pleasant smile, and asking what do I need help with?

"Here for Josephine Alden." She nods and points towards the principal's door. I follow behind Ky who somehow started to lead the way. She opens the door not really bothering to knock.

"Hello Ms.Alden, and-and Ky-Kylie Gurey?" He questions with such distaste. He scrunches his thick eyebrows at her and folds his arms.

"Gerald," she grunts annoyed with the same tone of voice he used.

"Shouldn't you be retired now?" She huffs highly annoyed. I stare between the two, as they look with hatred towards each other.

"I'm only 45!" He groans annoyed.

"Retirement," she mumbles under her breath. He groans at her childishness.

"It's been some year's and I'm glad you haven't stepped foot back into this school every since then," he states with so much anger. Whatever she did to get on his bad side had to be something extreme.

"Trust me I've tried to avoid this hell hole! I didn't even attend my sisters graduation just to avoid you." She spits angrily back.

"Good! Your reputation still haunt's these walls. The myth you told about the girl who hung herself in town hall and haunt's the school. How about your prank with the red bursting pack's in the teacher's lounge. And the snake you put in the girl's bathroom." She smiles deviously at herself, recalling her childhood memories. I stare at her shocked. Man, she was a demon child. She said she was the quiet kid!

"Wait you're Evy Ky?" Joe emerges from her seat in awe. Ky looks down at her surprised. I ask look at Joe rather surprised. What the hell is she talking about, Evy Ky?

"I haven't been called that in years," Ky chuckles staring at Joe amazed and proud.

"Yeah, well I used to be called that, but I grew up." Mr.Franklin mumbles something under his breath rolling his eyes. I think it was "yeah right", if I'm not mistaken.

"You're basically an all time legend here." It's my turn to mumble "yeah right" under my breath and roll my eyes.

"It's been years! My legacy couldn't possibly remain standing. Especially with him," Ky points toward the principal. She talks as if she has no respect for him.

"Well it is, and your journal of all your prank's is in the library, oh and your initials are still behind that book case," Joe and Ky burst into fits of laughter.

"Mr.Franklin will remain a doodoo head," They both state at the same time. I look at Ky and her very childish ways.

"Remind you young lady, you're still in deep trouble!" He regains focus of us all. I take a seat next to her. Ky leans against the door annoyed with her feet kicked up against it, as if she's a rebel.

"She's suspended for 2 days! I am very disappointed in her because Arctic could have had an asthma attack, luckily she didn't."

"Wait who is Arctic?" Ky questions hysterically cackling with humor in her tone.  I swear I want to bash her for how childish she's acting. She's so aggravating that I want to pull her out this office by the ear! 

"The kid she scared with the hamster," He groans and his grey eyes creases annoyed with displeasure.

"Who name's their child fucking Arctic?" She chuckles humorously and Joe joins, but Mr.Franklin and I throw her a "quit it" look. Wow, what a role model Ky is. She finds this humorous but all she is doing is making the situation worse.

"Look Mr.Franklin I am totally sorry Joe did this..." I begin to apologize but get cut off by a chuckling Ky.

"She probably fucking deserved it with a name like Arctic," Ky jokes and Joe joins her. Mr.Franklin looks at Ky then at Joe.

"That's 3 day's now Alden!" Joe huffs into her chair crossing her arms angrily, I stare in disbelief. I can't believe she's acting the way she's acting right now. In front of me and the principal.

"Mr.Franklin..." I try but he shuts me down.

"No! I can't have another Ky in my school. I'm taking measures to stop this nonsense! Starting with the #1 trouble maker in the entire school!" Ky snickers behind me and I throw her an annoyed glare.

"I'm so sorry Mr.Franklin, I promise I'll handle this situation as best as I can." I assure him. He nods and glares at Joe one last time.

"Get up Joe! Let's go!" I groan. She quickly gathers her things as I brush pass Ky while angrily exiting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 685 27
I took the time to actually look at her, she's pretty, her lips are plump the blue led lights showing tint. "You're pretty." I said looking down pla...
1.5M 32K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
415K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
1.3M 37.5K 34
"Oh my darling, when you smile, it is like a song" - "Obviously," She started. There was a nervous shake in her voice that made me tilt my head in he...