Loving a Bionic Hero (Lab Rat...

By -babyroses-

(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE ALONG WITH THE SEQUEL!) Lucy Crystals never had a normal childhood... More

GONNA REWRITE IN THE FUTURE
Lucy Crystals
Left Behind With Lucy
Under Siege
Phone Calls from 'Mom'
Bionic Dog and Bree Finds Out
What Just Happened
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Lucy's New Ability
Forbidden Hero
Spider Island
Spike Vs. Spikette
Lucy's Bionic Surprise
Lab Rats Vs. Mighty Med
Christmas Break
Space Elevator
Bionic Action Hero
One of Us
Human Eddy
Promises Were Made
I need a break.
Im Back!!!
The Curse of the Screaming Skull
On The Edge
The Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
Can We Trust You Again?
And Then There Were Four
Guess Who?
Surgery Update!
Space Colony
The Vanishing
First chapter out!
What country are you from?
Ask Me Questions!

Bob Zombie

4.4K 79 8
By -babyroses-

I walked into the hydro loop entrance with Bree, Chase and Leo. Chase had his arm wrapped around me. When we walked in we saw Bob wrapped in tin foil, and Adam was here with a few students.

"Uh? Bob?" Bree said confused, as we walked up to them. "Why are you wrapped in tin foil?"

"It's not just tin foil. I'm also wrapped in 3 layers of pasta, tomato sauce, and cheese." Bob Informed us, and Adam placed a hand on his back. Look I would be confused, but its Bob. He's the mini version of Adam.

"I turned him into a human lasagna pan." Adam told us, and glanced at Bob. "Forty-five minutes in the sun, and it's Bob-appetite."

Leo looked at us. "You know, given in what I've see in Bob's training. This might be the most productive use of him yet."

I nodded in agreement, he's not wrong. Bree and Chase agreed.

I saw Adam wipe his finger against the tin foil and he licked it. "Don't move, you need more oregano." Adam then ran off.

I saw Perry walk over to us and she noticed the smell coming of Bob. "Mmmmmm! Lasagna! Got any garlic beard?"

"You betcha." Bree nodded and pointed to his legs. "They're strapped to my shins!"

"I'll be back, save me the greasiest piece." Perry order him, and walked towards the hydro loop. I walked over to her.

"Hey! Where you off to? And how long can you stay there?" I asked her, with hope, and a smirk.

"Their cheap father forgot to pay the trash bill. I'm so sick working for guy who won't let me throw trash in the ocean!" Perry exclaimed, frustrated and blow her nose in a tissue and threw it to the ground. She then left in the hydro loop. Well, it's better here then the ocean.

"Guys! Check it out! This is gonna change our bionic academy forever!" Douglas announced, holing up a device, and walking over to a cyber desk. We joined him, and Chase grabbed my hand as I stood next to him.

"I found a way to replica Chase's bionic intelligence." Douglas informed us, smiling and pointed at Chase. That's great but don't give it to me, I love Chase, but I don't want that.

"What?" Chase said with disbelief.

"Yeah. Remember how Giselle Vickers wanted to give your intelligence to all her androids? Well, this intelligence duplicator will wirelessly add it to everyone's chip." Douglas explained to us, and Chase looked impressed.

"Wait, so you're gonna make me like him?" Bree asked, making sure, and Chase smiled and Douglas nodded. I could also she tell she didn't like it. "Pass." Bree turned away.

"Don't worry the five of you wont be affected. Your chips are older models, Lucy already has a lot of bionics." Douglas told us and turned to Leo, breathing sharply. "And Leo doesn't have one." Douglas faced us and Leo looked offended. "But if this works, all the students will be just as smart as you." Douglas poked Chase's chest. I'm so glad I have enough bionics, because I don't want super smarts.

"I just have to find someone to test it." Douglas continued, looking at Chase.

"And you really think that someone is gonna let you randomly experiment on them?" I asked Douglas, smiling at bit. He thought for a second, but I saw Adam walk back in.

"Sorry, Bob. It's getting cloudy out, I'm gonna have to cook you in here, with my heat vision." He told Bob, and Bob nodded.

"Will it hurt?" Bob asked.

"Let's find out together." Adam grinned and Bob smiled. "Ok!"

Bob stood in position to have Adam use his heat vision on him, and put his arms out. Adam started to use his heat vision on him and the tin foil turned black.

"Mmmm! Somethings cooking." Bob exclaimed, happily.

Douglas turned back to us, as we looked at him. "Bob it is." Douglas made the decision, it will be Bob.

----🌺🌺

I walked down the steps in the hydro loop with Bree and Leo and I saw Perry place a flag down. What is going on?

"Da da da da da dada daaaaaa." Perry announced. "Welcome to to the United Republic of Perry Land."

"I know I'm gonna regret this, but what's Perry Land." Leo asked, regretting the question. Bree and I were messing with the flag.

"And why does the flag have a cow on it?" I asked her and pulled on the flag to show the whole thing.

"That's an ox! Know your meats!" Perry snapped, pointing at the flag. I let go of it, raising my hands up.

"When I went to go pay the garbage bill, they told me, that you never registered the island as a country. So, I seeds the opportunity, as of today you are all second class citizens of Perry Land." Perry rolled out a roll of paper. Stating that she now owns the island. Great. "This is the official charter. Read it and weep." She handed it to Bree and she she looked at it.

"You expect us to believe that's real?" Leo asked Perry, with disbelief. I chuckled, as I read the paper. Bree looked amused, while reading it.

"Oh it's real, just ask my muscle." Perry told us and blow her whistle and a bunch of men wearing army uniforms ran up and stood behind Perry. I was surprised, I never knew Perry could get men.

"This is bad. This is very, very bad." I said nervously, looking up at the men. Leo nodded with me.

"Who are they?" Bree asked Perry, sternly.

"They're on loan from a Tiered friend of mine. Speaking of Tiered, the dictator of Perry Land is?" Perry rubbed her hands together, and Bree looked at the paper.

"Your cat, Mr.Whiskers?" Bree chuckled and I laughed.

"Don't be ridiculous." Perry exclaimed. "He's vice dictator, and he reports to me." This is stupid. I'm not living a on island owned by Perry.

"Now join me in singing the Perry Land national anthem." Perry cleared her thought and and looked up. Her soldiers put a hand on their hand, like a salute. Music started to play and she started to sing opera. I was weirded out and looked at Bree, she rolled her eyes.

"When did you have time to write that?" I asked her, crossing my arms.

Perry shrugged her shoulders. I should've known that when I came here, I would have a weird family.

----🌺🌺

A while later Bree,Leo, and I walked into the mentors room, or should I even call it that. The room was covered with animal print furniture and I saw Perry sitting on throne, wearing clothes like she was the king or queen. No, she's to manly to be queen.

"You can not just come in here and take over our home." Bree exclaimed to Perry, marching up to her, with Leo and I behind her.

"Of course I can, in Perry Land, Perry does what ever Perry wants." Perry told us, talking about herself in the third person. I rolled my eyes, groaning.

"Ok, look you may own the island but we still need to sleep in our capsules." Bree told Perry, pointing to the capsules, which were covered in animal print blankets.

"Fine. Because dear leader is a compassionate goddess. You may recharge your robot batteries, before bedtime." Perry aloud. "And FYI, I changed the lock on that door, so your gonna have to buy keycard a from me. For $20 bucks each." Perry pointed to the door, and we were all looking at her in disbelief. I can't live on a island, with Perry as our leader. Nobody should have to go through this.

"What!?" Leo

"That's insane!" Bree

"That's crazy!" Me

"Fine, they're forty bucks." Perry changed her mind, and I clenched my fist. I so badly wanted to hurt her, but I can't.

Bree glanced back at us mad, and back at Perry.

"Now get out of here, I have work to do." Perry clapped her hands and looked the other way. I saw Perry's army, rolling in sand in wheel barrels

"What is that?" Leo asked, looking at the sand.

"Sand. To fill the pool with. Vice dictator, Mr.Whiskers, is helicoptering tomorrow and he demanded a much bigger litter box." Perry explained, and I rolled my eyes once again. This is insane, what cat needs that much litter, apparently Mr.Whiskers!

"Eww!" Leo and I said disgusted.

"That's disgusting." Bree added, disgusted, as we all looked over at the pool.

"Don't worry, you can still swim in it!" Perry laughed along with one of her soldiers, who was cleaning her toes. Gross. "It's not that funny! Get back to work!" Perry raised her foot and pointed to it, he stopped laughing and continued to work on her foot.

Bree, Leo, and I walked out slowly. We have to do something about this, I'm not gonna live this way.

----🌺🌺

We walked back into the room, filled with Perry. Perry noticed us.

"Hey, Perry Land, peasants!" She greeted and walked over to us. "Check out this thing I found the weapons room." She paused up her sleeve, to reveal a robot arm. "It shoots lasers!"

"What were you doing in our weapons room?!" I asked her, sternly.

"Leveling the playing field, you never know when you machine people are gonna turn on us fleshes." Perry backed up, getting in a fighting stance. We just gave her a look.

I then heard goat noises nd we all turned and saw some students, walking in looking lost and confused. What is going on!

"Ahh! What's going on!" Perry exclaimed, frightened.

"I don't know." Leo responded.

Perry walked forward. "It's a rebellion, they're trying to take me out. So they can rule Perry Land, the only way that's gonna happen is over their dear leader body." Perry turned to us, and I placed hand on my hip.

"Well, you had a good run." I told her.

"Back off! I got a battle to fight!" Perry exclaimed, and started to get the laser hand ready. Bree ran up to her.

"No! No! No! No! You can not attack them, they're innocent!" Bree stopped her.

"I'm not gonna attack them. I'm just gonna give them a gentle warning, a gentle fifteen thousand voltage warning." Perry shrugged and walked back to where she was before, so she can attack. We ran over and moved the students out of the way. Perry started to shoot her lasers, as we pushed the students down.

Leo just hid, idiot. Bree and I actually did something, and protected them.

Leo soon ran away and I followed him.

We ran into the the hydro loop entrance and found Adam, Chase and Douglas. Also a few students who are making goats noises.

"Ahh! Sound the alarm! Perry's on a rampage!" Leo exclaimed to the three, running up to them.

"I don't want to hurt you two. I just want to shoot you both with a laser." Perry informed us, and shot the laser at us, I took Leo and moved him away. Unfortunately, the laser hit something important.

"Ahhh! Come on!" Douglas exclaimed, looking at Perry and back at the device on the ground.

"Any chance you make three of everything?" Adam asked, holding up three fingers. Douglas walked pasted him and over to Perry.

"What is going on! Why are you shooting at them?" Douglas asked Perry.

"This students are trying to house me from power!" Perry told him and Douglas looked confused.

"No they're not." Douglas.

"They're not?" Perry.

"No!" Douglas.

"Oh, ok." Perry.

Wow, only Douglas can help in this situation. No surprise, because Perry likes him.

I glanced around the place, frustrated, and back at Perry. "We have been telling you that for an hour! We do you stop when he tells you!" Douglas looked back at Perry.

"Because he's the future king." Perry tickled his arm and walked away. I rolled my eyes, and walked over to Chase and Adam.

"So much for an easy fix, now I have to build a new duplicate from scratch." Douglas waved us off, walking into the training area.

Chase sighed. "Well, as long as they don't tap into their bionics, there's only so much they can do."

Right as he said that, a student began to hit a cyber desk, making the lights flicker and the doors open and close. Good job, Chase! You just jinxed it!

Bree looked at her brother, unamused. "You were saying?"

"They're gonna destroy everything." Bree continued.

"So what do we do with them?" Leo asked, looking over at Chase and Adam.

"I have an idea." Adam thought, nodding his head. Oh boy, when Adam has an idea, it never ends well.

----🌺🌺

This time Adam had a great idea, he decided to put all the students in the pool. Since they are not smart enough to climb out, they are trapped.

"Good idea Adam! I can't believe they aren't smart enough to find a way out of the pool." Chase complimented his brother. To be honest, this is pretty cool.

"Ohh! We can finally figure out, how many people we can cram in there!" Adam exclaimed excited and Chase grinned at him.

"Everybody count off!" Adam ordered them, but his smile faded. "Wait! Hold on! Somebody said five twice."

I felt Chase place his arms around my waist and pull me close, and kiss my cheek. I missed being in his arms.

"I missed my beautiful princess." He whispered and I giggled.

"I missed my handsome prince." I whispered back, and placed my hands on his shoulders and kissed him. We kissed for a good 10 seconds, but I pulled away as I felt his tongue go inside my mouth. We separated as Douglas came back, with another duplicator.

"Ok, this better work. Other wise, I'm gonna have to get rid of these kids and whip up a whole new batch." Douglas motioned to the zombie students.

Adam hit him lightly. "That's what I said!" Adam glanced over at Bree, Leo and Perry, pointing to himself.

Douglas then used the duplicator on the students and they changed expressions.

Chase walked over and bent down to face Bob. "Bob, name an element in the Periodic Table."

I actually know some elements. Just saying.

"Uh..... Lasagna." Bob guessed and Chase stood up and walked back over to me. I would tell him I know some, but I don't want to say the wrong thing.

"That's my Bob! Welcome back buddy." Adam looked like his was gonna cry and hugged Bob. Awwwww!

Adam, Chase, and I counted the students off. I saw Perry walk away with them.

Douglas grabbed a clipboard, Adam, Chase, and I walked back over.

"I went through all the paper work, and I can't find legal fix, that's will remove her from power." Douglas handed me the clipboard and I looked over it. Sure, give me the clipboard.

"Well I'm afraid we have no choice, we have to relocate the academy." Chase said sadly. I shook my head, disagreeing with him.

"Well, their is on possible legal solution." I said glancing up at my boyfriend, who looked over my shoulder. "If Perry were married, her spouse would own half the island too." I looked up and immediately looked at Douglas.

"Yeah but." Douglas chuckled. "We all know, that no person in their right mind who's gonna marry her." Douglas continued to chuckle and we all just looked a him. He looked at each of us and stopped chuckling, knowing its him, who is gonna marry Perry.

----🌺🌺

The wedding you never thought would come, Perry and Douglas are getting married. Well I don't know. So Adam is the priest, Leo is the best man, Chase is the flower girl/boy(Adams idea), Bob was playing the music, Bree and I are the bridesmaids. We are wearing the same outfit, except I don't wear heels. I'm just wearing flats. The students are the guest and Perry's guest is a manikin.

"Why must I be the flower boy?!" Chase asked frustrated, holding his basket of flower petals.

"I don't know ask Adam." I chuckled and kissed him.

"That's the only thing I will ever ask him." Chase responded.

I giggled and now Chase had to walk out, because the music started. He looked upset and mad, about being the flower bob. He's to adorable when he's mad!

Perry was next, so Bree and I picked up her dress, since it was dragging on the ground.

We walked out and Chase winked at me, I blushed. Perry stopped halfway and turned to her 'guest.'

"Thank you for coming." I rolled my eyes and and we walked, so she was in front of Douglas. He looked terrified.

"Aren't you gonna lift my vail." Perry asked, and Douglas still looked horrified.

"Actually, I was hoping that there was a second one I could cover it with." Douglas told her, motioning to her face. I chuckled. He lifted the vail over her head.

"I've been dreaming of this, since I was a little girl." Perry sighed happily. "This is exactly how I pictured it."

Bree and I were confused, but she responded first. "On an island filled with bionic superhumans?"

"You don't know what I dream! You weren't there!" Perry snapped, looking back at us, mostly Bree. She jogged forward, and Bree and I stood next her, we both dropped the dress on the ground.

"Herey, herey! We are gather here today to join Teresa Cherry Perry, and Douglas Orval Davenport, in marriage." Adam announced, placing on hand on each of there shoulders. That's Douglas's middle name? Really?"

"Orval?" I asked, amusingly, and looking at him.

"Given everything that's happening right now. Do you really think that is gonna embarrassing me?" He asked, looking at me, and I thought for a second, but agreed. Yea, marrying Perry is more embarrassing.

"If anyone here, sees a reason that these two should not be married? Please raise their hand!" Adam announced, and we all raised out hands, but Perry. She just looks happy and excited. I have like hundreds of reasons why they shouldn't be married.

"Nothing? Nobody! Nobody here rejects? Not a soul? Good!" He continued and we all lowered out hands. "By the power vested in me, by some random sight on the Internet. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Perry went to kiss Douglas, but he pointed at Bob.

"Que the music!" Douglas linked his arms with Perry's and they walked down the aisle together. Leo grabbed a clipboard and stopped the lovely 'couple.' Chase stood up, and wrapped an arm around my waist, as I stood next to him.

"Hold on! There is one minor formality to make this..... Beautiful arrangement official." Leo smiled at them, it aren't beautiful bud, it's aren't beautiful! "You have to sign the marriage licenses." Leo showed them the paper on the clipboard.

Of course!" Perry exclaimed happily, and grabbed a pen and signed her name. "Congratulations! You are now Douglas Orval Perry!" She smiled and turned to Douglas.

"We did it!" Leo exclaimed and Douglas laughed, and walked next to Leo. "As your husband, I now own half the island!"

"You may think you own half of what's mine, but in Perry Land, the lady takes it all. Read the charter!" Perry exclaimed smiling and grabbed Douglas's arm. "Come on Dougypoo, it's honeymoon time!"

"Ohhh, my evil past has finally caught up to me." Douglas sighed, terrified, as she was getting pulled away by Perry.

"Hold on there, bridezilla!" Bree stopped them, and marched up to them. "Jokes on you, I switched documents."

"What are you taking about!" Perry exclaimed confused and mad.

"Oh! This isn't a marriage license. You just signed a contract that gives totally ownership of the island back to us." Perry explained, smirking. Ohhhh, Perry just got played at her own wedding. This is perfect!

"What?! Give me that!" Perry demanded, reaching for the document, but Bree super sped out of the room.

"Wait? She they're not actually married?" Bob asked looking at us, and I nodded. "Well, if those two can't make it. Then what chance do any of us have!" Bob ran out of the room. That's makes me sad, because what if Chase and I don't make it?

"You may have taken the island and my man! But you will never take my laser fist!" Perry exclaimed, angrily, and ripped her sleeve off and pointed the laser fist at us. My first instinct was to Geo-leap Chase out of the room, but Chase picked me up bridal style and ran out of the room. Aww, look who's being the hero now. I love him to much.

----🌺🌺

The next day, we were removing all of Perry's things. Chase and I were getting rid of the flag, in the hydro loop entrance. Adam was here doing something, Douglas was messing with his duplicator. Bob was doing whatever he does.

"Well, now that the zombie apocalypse is over. I can use the intelligence duplicator to make all the students smart again." Douglas told us, as we walked up to him.

"It's about time." Chase smiled, and I leaned my head on his arm.

"Whoa, whoa. Hold on. Did you ever think that Bob doesn't want to be super intelligent?" Adam asked, pointing and glancing at Bob. Yeah, I never thought of that. But Bob and intelligent, don't do well together.

Bob went to reply, but Adam stopped him. "Nobody cares Bob." I rolled my eyes, and Adam continued.

"Look, just because you can change someone, doesn't mean you should. I mean Bob might not be as smart as everyone, but he's Bob. And that's why I love him." Adam smiled at Bob, patting his back. Awwww!

Adam went over to me and smiled. "And Lucy, she might have been abused most of her life and, somehow find Chase interesting. She is perfect just the way she is, and Chase is one lucky guy." I smiled up at Adam and hugged him, like he's a big teddy bear.

"Aww! Thank you, Adam." He smiled and walked over to Chase, who faced Adam.

"And Chase. You're Chase, and that's why?" Adam stopped, as he placed a hand on his shoulder. "Well, I'll stop there." I giggled, and intertwined my hand with Chase's.

"That might be the smartest thing he's ever said. Did one of you hit him with the intelligence duplicator?" Douglas leaned over to us, and I shook my head.

"You know what? Adam's right. We should destroy it." I answered, and looked at the desk, it was gone. "Where'd it go?" Chase asked, looking around.

I then heard chewing, and I saw Bob eating the duplicator. I was grossed out. Adam sighed.

"I told you normal Bob would do that too." Adam hit Chase's shoulder lightly. Wait, normal?There's a normal Bob? I giggled and Chase kissed my cheek, and I smiled at him, as he smiled back.

Thinking about the wedding, we had yesterday. I wonder if Chase and I will ever get married.  If I do get married, Chase is the only person I want  to marry.

----🌺🌺

I was excited to write this one, but I'm even more excited to write the next one! Please don hate me, I have an idea for Human Eddy, and you may not like it. What happens is only temporarily, not forever. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Here are the next three chapters.

1. Human Eddy

2. Original Chapter

3. The Curse of the Screaming Skull

See ya in the next chapter! Love you! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 72 26
Life hasn't been easy for Y/N L/N and her older brother Jake L/N. From the day each of them were born, their parents who were once scientists implant...
80.8K 1.5K 17
Y/N moves to the bionic island from England when she discovers her abilities. She instantly clicks with Adam, Bree and Chase but one in particular. ...
208K 2.4K 20
A book of imagines about Chase Davenport. Including lab rats, lab rats bionic island and lab rats elite force. Lots of fluff too. ~ Requests are open...
4.2K 195 32
After the city is taken over by the army of shape-shifters. Reese gets the list of superheroes, and Glitch takes control of Harper's life almost comp...