Hσʂριƚαʅ Gԋσυʅ (Tokyo Ghoul C...

Par _BlueGoo_

Eren was diagnosed with cancer and in the hospital for God knows how long, and ghouls have found an easy food... Plus

Chap. 1 The hospital
Chap. 2 The Ghoul Eye
Chap. 3 The Incident
Chap. 4 LuLu's Father
Chap. 5 Depression...
Chap. 6 Suspicions
Chap. 7 The kiss
Chap. 8 Surgery
Chap. 9 Lies
Chap. 10 The Mall
Chap. 11 Hanji and Levi
Chap. 12 All smiles
Chap. 13 A meal
Chap. 14 War
Chap. 15 A Plan
Chap. 16 Operation
Chap. 17 Aftermath
Chap. 18 Suprise!
Chap. 19 What?!
Chap. 20 Sasha!
Chap. 22 Allies
Chap. 23 Purple room
Chap. 24 Results
Chap. 25 A day after
Chap. 26 Mix Up...
Chap. 27 Lunch
Chap. 28 Tea
Chap. 29 May It Begin
Chap. 30 A Giant
Chap. 31 What He Did
Chap. 32 Stiches
Chap. 33 They are here
Chap. 34 Count to 10
Chap. 35 Holding death
Chap. 36 knock
Chap. 37 The End...
In The Future...

Chap. 21 Coffee shop

4.2K 202 46
Par _BlueGoo_

I had no choice. Someone hurt the one I love so I did what was right... I ran at him full force, and pushed him down to the ground, pinning him down with my legs, punching everywhere, but he soon got me off him and through me against a near by wall, the wind was nicked out of me... I couldn't breath, it was as if someone stole my lungs from me.

"L-L-Levi..." I then blacked out.

Levi's P.O.V

"You asshole..." I muttered, my screams had stopped.

We ran at each other, slicing and dicing but never really citing each other. The both of us are very advanced and it's one against one.

After 20 minutes of going at each other and getting know where! I did the best thing I could. I grabbed Eren and ran. Still leaving a stunned girl, shaking, and scared. I walked to her quickly and told her something.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I love Eren, and he loves me. If he wants to leave me, he can. I would never force him to do anything. Have a great day!" I jumped out the window, Eren in my arms, lifeless.

"It's all going to be ok... I love you Eren." As soon as I jumped Mikasa and other people were shouting at me. Telling me to let the boy go, and how I was going to die today.

I dogged the bullets and went to the one safe place I knew. The place I grew up as a ghoul. The place my mother died. A coffee shop...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.2K 180 37
[Fan fiction] The quiet and questionable delinquent named Levi tumbles upon a taken and simple student named Eren. A bleeding Levi in an alleyway, w...
2.5K 124 11
Eren, an 18 year old male orphan who has been hospitalised all his life because of his inability to walk, or even stand. What's worst is that he can...
797K 32.6K 28
Eren tries to save his mother from a house fire, leaving an big ugly scar on his face. He moves schools and everyone laughs and whispers about his fa...
233K 10.2K 29
This is an Ereri. But it is not your normal love story. Yes it has Love. But with the love comes a dark eerie substance. And Eren must go through and...