Loving a Bionic Hero (Lab Rat...

By -babyroses-

(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE ALONG WITH THE SEQUEL!) Lucy Crystals never had a normal childhood... More

GONNA REWRITE IN THE FUTURE
Lucy Crystals
Left Behind With Lucy
Under Siege
Phone Calls from 'Mom'
Bionic Dog and Bree Finds Out
What Just Happened
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Lucy's New Ability
Forbidden Hero
Spider Island
Spike Vs. Spikette
Lucy's Bionic Surprise
Lab Rats Vs. Mighty Med
Christmas Break
Space Elevator
Bionic Action Hero
Bob Zombie
Human Eddy
Promises Were Made
I need a break.
Im Back!!!
The Curse of the Screaming Skull
On The Edge
The Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
Can We Trust You Again?
And Then There Were Four
Guess Who?
Surgery Update!
Space Colony
The Vanishing
First chapter out!
What country are you from?
Ask Me Questions!

One of Us

5.1K 91 19
By -babyroses-

It was a nice, beautiful day here at the academy, it was about a week after the Giselle and Troy situation. I have been trying to remove the memory from my brain. Well except the warrior princess Chase called me. That's a memory I will never forget.

Oh, also if you're didn't know, I had braces, and I got them off yesterday. Wearing a retainer is not so bad, but I don't like it.

Anyway, today Leo was missing, he told me he was leaving, but I don't know where he's went or what he was doing?

Adam, Bree and Chase, and I walked in the hydro loop entrance, and found Douglas talking to a student.

"Douglas! Have you seen Leo, he's late for training." Chase asked, as we walked over to Douglas.

"Why don't you just call him?" Douglas suggested.

"Ugh, to much work. Let's just  kick him out of the academy." Adam complained, and I rolled my eyes, hitting his chest.

Chase called Leo and he picked up. It looks like he was back home. Is it weird, that I kinda miss my home?

"Hello!" Leo smiled.

"Leo what are you doing back at Mission Creek! You're suppose to be here for training." Chase informed him.

"Sorry I had to pop back to deal with a little situation. Janelle missed me. You ladies can be so needy!" Leo complained, i'm so far behind, I don't know who Janelle is!

"She threatened to back up with you didn't she?" Bree asked, kinda smiling.

"It was implied." Leo said, kinda embarrassed. I chucked, crossing my arms. That's when his doorbell rang, and Leo freaked out. "Ahh! She's here!" Leo hung up, basically dropping his phone.

"Can you believe him?" Chase asked with disbelief. "Skipping his training to hang out with a girl." I looked at him strangely, he's done that before, with me!

"Mm, you might understand one day, when you actually have one." Adam patted his shoulder and I looked at him offended.

"Um hello, I'm his girlfriend!" I exclaimed, wrapping an arm around Chase's shoulder.

"Yeah, Lucy's my girlfriend! And for your information, later today I will be online gaming with frizzybizzy21." Chase informed them, is it weird that I'm jealous? Hoping it's not a girl. "And there's a least a 50% chance that's a female!" Chase smiled happily. I sighed, rolling my eyes. I hope it's not a female.

"Yeah.... No there's not." Bree broke the news to him, and Chase's face fell. I then saw the hydro loop doers open to reveal a girl with black hair, and had black clothing on. She looks very familiar to me, I just can't put my finger on it.

"Ahhh! It's her!" Douglas exclaimed frightened, and hid behinds he cyber desk. Everyone got into fighting position, including Chase, while Adam walked up to her.

"Hey, you look familiar? Do I know you from somewhere?" Adam asked her, pointing to her.  She was about to respond, but Chase said something

"Adam! That's S-1! Krane's lead solider! She tried to destroy us!" Chase informed him, ok I can not be anymore confused.

"Oh yeah!" Adam whispered, remembering, then looked at S-1. "Hey why don't we finish the job and get out of here?"

S-l walked over to us, being surrounded by the students.

"What are you doing here?" Chase asked her, sternly.

"Well, I thought since this a bionic academy you might be the only people who can help." S-l told us. "Somethings wrong with me."

"Yeah, we already knew that Syco-Sally." Bree shot back. "You tired to crush Leo, and take us all out!"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about?" S-1 said, with confusion. Oh yeah she's a blank slave!

Douglas stood up. "Of course  she doesn't, she's blank slave just like the rest of the soldiers were."

"Why weren't you rounded up with everyone else." Chase asked her.

"All I know is that I woke up in this field, and this family took me in." S-1 informed us. "And when they discovered I was bionic they freaked out, and I ran away. I have been hiding ever since."

"I don't believe her." Bree said,  S-1 looks and sounds familiar. I've seen her before, I just don't know where.

"Why would she lie? Krane's no longer controlling her mind with the triton app, so she had no reason to be evil." Douglas told us, looking at S-1. He's got a point, I guess.

"Oh yeah? Well, that's what we thought about Sebastian too." Chase fired back at Douglas, looking at him. "And we all know what happened there!" Chase looked around at the students, pointing at them.

"We get it! He broke your heart! Let it go!" Adam exclaimed, shaking his head. Chase shot him a look.

"Look, if you don't believe me! Remove my chip! Then there's no where I can hurt you." S-1 suggested, and moved her ponytail over her shoulder. So Douglas can remove her chip.

Douglas took the chip extracter and removed her chip, from her neck. He looked at it. "All clear. But you might want to get that mole checked out." He pointed to her neck, where her mole was supposedly. She touched her neck, self consciously. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Alright, now that we know your telling the truth." Chase said, putting the chip extracter away. "What exactly is wrong with you?"

"I keep having flashbacks about a guy named Victor Krane." S-1 told him, squinting her face up.

"Preaching to the choir sister." Douglas looked at her, then back down, S-1 looked at him weirdly.

"Wait! When the triton app deactivated it should've erased all of her memory. How could she still remember Krane?" Chase asked Douglas, walking up to him.

"It must be a glitch." Douglas answered, then looked at S-1. "What else do you remember?"

S-1 walked in front of him slightly. "He said if anything bad were to happen to him, something just as bad would happen to me." Well then.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that, it was just the metal his face talking." Douglas waved it off, motioning to his face. S-1 turned to Chase.

"Look every time I get a flashback, I get a terrible headache. I'm really scared and I don't have anyone else to turn too." S-1 informed us, sadly. "Please help me with what's going on." I felt bad for her, I mean we should help her. They helped me, so we should help her.

"We do we do?" Bree asked, looking up at Adam.

"I think we should help her." I stepped next to S-1. "I mean you guys helped me and took me in, when no one else did. So we should do the same with her." I smiled at S-1, she smiled back.

"I agree with Lucy." Chase added, looking at me.

"Ok, but if she crushes your heart like Sebastian, don't come crying to me." Adam told him, and walked away. Chase just rolled his eyes. I shook my head, and kissed Chase's cheek. He smiled at me, and wrapped an arm around me.

----🌺🌺

We decided to do a bunch of test on her chip, to see if anything was wrong with her. We set up all the equipment we needed in the corner of the training room. S-1 was sitting in a chair, while Chase and Douglas did test on her. Adam, Bree and I were just watching.

Chase looked back at S-1. "Alright, almost done with the test. How you holding up?"

"Ehh, pretty good. I'm probably going to need a snack around two." Adam answered, and I rolled my eyes. That's good to know, if I cared.

I heard a noise from the machine Chase was working on, and he looked at it, and motioned Douglas to come over. "Douglas! Check this out."

Douglas walked over and looked at the desk. "Huh? It looks like the triton app left a virus in her bionic infrastructure." He pointed to the desk.

"You mean like a virus where I have a bowl of chicken noodle soup and I'm all better." S-1 asked, with hope in her voice, leaning forward. Okay, how were they ever afraid of her?

"More like a virus that will cause you to explode and look like chicken soup." Chase told her slightly laughing. S-1 looked worried and terrified.

"What?!"

"Chase!" I hissed, whacking him in the arm. He's lucky I love him, because I could've used my super strength on him.

"Uhh! But who's knows? The chicken soup could work." Chase answered nervously, smiling awkwardly. I sighed heavily, and stood next to S-1.

"You know when I showed Krane the triton app, he did ask me to build in a Doomsday virus, but I refused." Douglas told us, and I sighed in relief. That's good.

"Thank you Douglas. That totally makes up for the other 500 times you tried to take us out." Bree told him sarcastically, with Adam smiling. I just laughed.

"Technically it was 522." Douglas corrected Bree, smiling. "You just didn't see me hidden in the shadows." Douglas chuckled. That's a bit creepy, and I've had my parents stock my every move.

"Krane must of done it on his own." Chase told us, walking behind the chair, S-1 was sitting in. "And if he did it to the triton app, then that means." Chase looked back at his siblings, then at the students.

Chase scanned all the students (minus me) and looked at us alarmed. "The other students have it to!"

"Now it all makes sense." Douglas basically said to himself, and walked over to Chase. "Krane was a Ego-maniac. If he wasn't around to control his own creations, he wanted to make sure no one else could."

"According to this anyone who had the triton app, will self destruct in ten hours." Chase explained to Douglas, showing him the something. "That means that everyone here is-"

"A ticking time bomb!" I finished for him, kinda panicking. Oh no! I hope I don't have it, I still have a life to live! Well kind off...

Bree rushed over to Chase, in worry. "All the bionic students are gonna die!"

"Shhh!" Chase put a finger to his mouth, but it was to late. All the students dropped their gear and looked at us. This is awkward.

"Probably shouldn't have said that so loudly." Bree pointed out, putting a finger up. Ya think?! I rolled my eyes, and walked next to Chase. If I die I'm taking him with me, because he said he can't live without me. Even if I don't have the virus, it's still a 50/50 chance I do!

"Nice knowing all of you! Time to say your goodbyes!" Adam waved at the students, and I reached over and smack his arm. "I'm gonna go grab a tarp and a poncho." Adam started to leave, but Bree pulled him back.

"Oh no! This may be worst than I thought!" Chase recognized, and Adam looked at him. "You're right, I should probably grab goggles too." Adam tried to leave, but once again Bree pulled him back.

"No! Wait!" Chase exclaimed, sighing, then scanned the three of us. "Just as I thought. We also had the triton app. We're set to self destruct, too. Thankfully Lucy, doesn't have the triton app, so she will be fine." Chase kissed my cheek, and I cheered quietly. Yay! I mean, I hope they live!

Douglas looked frightened, as Chase looked at him and Douglas pointed at Adam. "Adam! I'll take a poncho!"

Adam nodded and ran off. I rolled my eyes, and felt Chase wrap an arm around my waist. I really hope they will survive, because I don't know what so would do with myself, if I lost my family and boyfriend.

----🌺🌺

We were back in the hydro loop entrance and Douglas was typing on the cyber desk.

"Ok. I scanned S-1's chip, and set the Doomsday virus timer. Only 8 hours left till you guys." Douglas informed, and motioned to Chase and S-1, breathing sharply, trying to find the right words to say. "Show the world what you're made of?"

I rolled my eyes, my goodness I might just want to die with them.

"Uhhh! My head! It hurts!" S-1 exclaimed, grabbing her head in pain. I walked over to to her, and put a hand a her back.

"I know his jokes are awful." Chase said, slightly annoyed and placed the tablet on the cyber desk.

"She's having another flashback!" Douglas exclaimed, motioning to S-1.

"I'm starting to see Krane again..." S-1 told us, still holding her head in pain. "It's dark... He's angry."

"Run towards the light! It's your only hope!" Douglas cried out to her. All this yelling is making me get a headache.

"Is he saying anything about the Doomsday virus?" I asked her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Ugh, no." S-1 sighed, letting go of her head. "Someone used the last of the battery acid and didn't replace it."

"It wasn't me." Douglas looked away, and Chase looked frustrated with this, and wanted to find another way to destroy the virus.

"There has to be another way to access this virus and disable it." Chase started to type on the cyber desk, but Douglas Wales up to him.

"Well good luck with that, he buried it in so many layers of encryption, it will take months to crack it." Douglas broke the news to Chase, and he sighed turning to his uncle.

"Well, do you ever think he gave her the code?" Chase thought of, gesturing to S-1. He might off.

"I know one why we can find out." Douglas suggested and glanced back. "When patients lose their memories, sometimes doctors try to recover them, by reacting scenes from there past."

Chase was thinking about this, and Douglas continued. "If we can do that with S-1, maybe we can trigger the memories we need!"

"Yes! That's brilliant!" Chase exclaimed, and I nodded smiling.

"Yes! I know! I said it!" Douglas snapped, and threw his arms toward the cyber desk. I rolled my eyes and Chase shopkeeper his head saying. "Let's get to work. Whatever is locked in that girls head, is the only way it save us." Douglas and I nodded, andI heard the hydro loop doors open, I leaned back and saw that Leo was back.

"You!" Leo pointed at S-1, as she was walking by and she turned around alarmed.

"Who are you?!"

"Maybe this will remind you!" Leo threatened and threw his laser sphere at S-1, taking her out. Even though Chase told him not too. Does nobody listen to any one anymore?! I ran over to S-1, with Douglas and Chase.

"What do you mean no?! I just save your butts!" Leo exclaimed, motioning to S-1.

"No you didn't!" hissed at him, and rolled S-1 over. "You just dug our graves." I sighed heavily and looked over S-1.

I could tell Leo was confused, so I got up and explained to him. If he was confused, then he should've seen me earlier. I was hella confused, with this whole Krane thing and Doomsday virus. I'm sure glad I have not meet Krane yet.

Chase went to check the timer and Douglas was fanning S-1 with a magazine. "Come one! Wake up! Wake up!"

"So I leave for one afternoon, and now everyone had hours to live?" Leo asked, making sure. "Why didn't you call me?"

"Oh! I'm sorry, I've been busy trying to find ways not to blow up!" Chase informed him, yelling at the words 'blow up.'

"I'm sorry, that's just simply not good enough." Leo crossed his arms, and turned away slightly. I would want to hurt him so bad, if he wasn't one of the few people I care about.

"She's still out of it!" Douglas exclaimed, frustrated and got up and faced Leo. "Leo how could you attack her?!"

"I'm sorry, but with everyone around here flip-flopping between good and bad, it's had to keep track!" Leo exclaimed and Douglas glanced back at S-1, as Leo continued. "I have to stop myself from taking you out five times a day!" Douglas looked offended, as Chase walked up to us

"Guys! Focus! Chase exclaimed, then got quieter. "We have to found a way to revive S-1, before everyone here explodes." Chase raised his voice at the word explodes. A vibrating noise come from Chase's phone and he angrily denied it. "Not now FrizzyBizzy! Not now!"

Leo pulled Douglas and I over. "Just to be clear since we didn't have the triton app and Lucy, doesn't have it in her chip. We're good right?"

"Yeah. In a few hours, the three of us, could literally be the last ones standing." Douglas told us, and we looked around and back at each other. "Probably best to keep that to ourselves." Leo and I nodded with him, as all three of fist bumped.

Right then, I saw S-1 waking up. "She's waking up! Chase announced, of course Leo being Leo, yelled and shot her agin, with his laser spheres. I groaned and used my super strength to crush his foot with my foot. He yelled in pain and Douglas hi-fived me for that. We all just looked at him, and I looked at Chase and his serious face is kind of cute.

"Did you say 'She's waking up' or 'She has a knife?' Because those two sound very similar?" Leo asked, putting his hands up in surrender. I sighed, this is gonna be a long day!

----🌺🌺

Around a hour later, Chase told us she's waking and Douglas and I wrapped our arms around Leo to keep him from attacking again.

"Don't even think about it." I warned him, and we let him go, as S-1 stood up.

"Sorry I took you out." Leo apologized and rolled his eyes slightly. "Twice."

"Yeah, well, at least you didn't use your bionics full strength." S-1 said relieved he didn't, which he actually did.

Leo smiled awkwardly. "Yeah that's right. I always dial back for the legs." Oh Leo, you always know just what to say(note:sarcasm)

Chase pulled S-1 one away and Douglas grabbed a chair for her to sit in. "We think we figured it how to stimulate your memories by acting out scenes from your past with Krane." I could hear S-1 sigh.

"We were hoping that when he gave you the Doomsday virus he told you how to deactivate." Douglas told her. "So, we are gonna reenact that moment. I'm gonna play Krane and Chase will play you." Douglas pointed to himself and Chase.

"Hold on." Chase stopped him. "How come you get to play Krane?"

"Because I knew him better then anybody." Douglas informed Chase, and leaned closer to S-1. "Plus, I do a spot on impression. I use to kill at our dinner parties." Douglas smiled proudly and I rolled my eyes. "And then he threatened to kill me." I saw Douglas's expression change to fear and I smiled.

"Well, I'm definitely not gonna play S-1." Chase told Douglas and looked down at S-1, as she looked at him. "No offense."

"Why not?! Too much of stretch for ya to reach that level of mucho." Douglas shot back, motioning to S-1. "No offense." Chase rolled his eyes, offended.

"Guys we don't have time to argue!" I stepped him and Leo came beside me, saying. "But for the record I think you would make a great S-1. You wanna borrow Bree's boots? You can stuff some paper in there so they fit."

"Can we just do this." Chasd exclaimed, getting frustrated and mad. I glared at Leo making him step back, and grabbed Chase's hand for comfort.

"You're on a operating table in Krane's lab." Douglas was setting he scene for her and clapped. He ran over to the other side of S-1 while Chase laid down on the cyber desk, Douglas continued. "It's dark.... your terrified. The mad man approaches."

Douglas turned away to put something on his face, and tuned back around and he had his hand in his forehead and a piece of metal on his face. Ok this is more terrifying then Krane. Well from what I heard.

Douglas evil laughed, and walked over to Chase. "I'm Victor Krane, and I want to take over the world." He evil laughed again and looked at us. "I also told Douglas that I would take him on vacation, to the Florida Keys. It never happened!" I could tell he was breaking character, or was he ever in character? I can't tell. Douglas hit Chase saying. "Now you!"

Chase cleared his throat and started to speak in a high voice. "Oh no! Mr.Krane! Pleas don't give me, S-1, that bad,bad virus!" Douglas, obviously annoyed, shoved him back down. That was something I would never thought I would see from Chase. Leo looked horrified as well.

I leaned down to S-1's level. "I don't suppose this is helping you remember anything?"

"No." S-1 shook her head. "But it does make me hope, that when I do blow up. I take these two with me." Chase sat up and Douglas looked at her, with a look of offense across there face. "No offense." She put her hand up.

----🌺🌺

With hundred of tries nothing's worked. Douglas was typing on the cyber desk and Leo and I were watching the clock. Chase rushed up to us.

"Roleplaying didn't work! Decrypting the virus didn't work. I'm out of options!" Chase exclaimed to his uncle. I looked back at the clock two minutes left. Oh great, in two minutes I won't have a boyfriend or family!

"Hey guys, any progress?" Adam asked as he and Bree walked in to the room.

"Uh, great! More mess to clean up!" Douglas exclaimed, motioning to Adam and Bree and continued to focus on the cyber desk again.

"This is useless! Theirs no fix!" Chase exclaimed frustrated. I walked up to him, and wrapped my arms around his arm. He calmed down a little.

"Wait do you mean there's no fix?!" Adam asked. "I'm not having Krane's virus take me out, I'd rather have one of you guys do it." Adam pointed at Chase. I nodded, I would rather have one of these guys kill me, then Krane.

"Oh Adam that's ridiculous!" Douglas denied him, looking at him. Actually no it's not.

"No! He's right!"Chase and I exclaimed, letting go of Chase's arm and placing hand on Douglas's shoulder.

"Ok." Douglas sighed. "If you say so." He grabbed a hammer and lunged at Chase. He stopped him.

"Give me that!" Chase snapped and snatched it from Douglas and put it down on the cyber desk. "I know what to do. A virus needs a carrier. Without a carrier, the virus dies." We walked over to the other desk and Chase looked down at it.

"So what are you saying?" S-1 asked Chase.

"We need to trick the virus into thinking we're dead." Chase explained, looking at S-1.

Adam gasped, "Good idea! We'll be ghost! Bree go get the sheets! I'll cut out the eye holes."

I leaned over to Chase. "Can I please whack him with that hammer Douglas had?"

Chase chuckled. "I would say yes, but sadly you can't, baby." I pouted, and Chase grabbed my hand.

"If we give ourselves, our own Doomsday Virus. It will shut down our bionic infrastructures." Chase informed us, looking at S-1.

"Great plan Chase! But you forget one thing: We'll be dead!" Bree exclaimed, leaning on the desk to get closer to him.

"Only temporarily! We can control our own virus, as long as Douglas starts uninstalling it right after it takes affect. None of us will actually." Chase informed his sister. I hope he doesn't die!

"So our lives depend on this guy?" S-1 asked in disbelief, pointing at Douglas. "And we're all ok with that?"

I'm actually not ok with that! I'm not!

"The plans to risky! We're not doing it!" Douglas exclaimed, pointing at Chase and walking towards the hydro loop.

"We only have two minutes left! What else are we gonna do?!" Chase asked, getting frustrated, as he walked over to him.

"There has to be another way!" Douglas stepped forward, making Chase step back. Douglas snapped his fingers, remembering something. "I have a firewall program on my old laptop! If the codes match, it can block the virus. I'll be right back!" Douglas ran away, to get his laptop.

"We don't have time to wait. We have to install our own Doomsday virus." Chase demanded and Adam, Bree and I just looked at him, as he got everyone's attention. "Attention everyone! I'm about to install a lethal virus in your chips! But I'm doing it to save you, and for some reason it doesn't work." Chase clapped his hands, rubbing them together. "Well you can forget about last nights homework."

He can also forget about our sixth month anniversary, too! Because that is in two weeks. I walked up to him, grabbing his arm

"Chase, what are you doing? Do not you need Douglas to being everyone back?" I asked him, with Leo next to me.

"No, we have you and Leo." Chase kissed my cheek and I was in shock, as well as Leo.

"What? Us you, we you?" Leo asked in disbelief. I crossed my arms. No I'm not doing this, I may mess up and accidentally kill myself!

"Yes you two." Chase nodded. "Look, Leo, Lucy. Don't worry, as soon as I send the virus to all of our chips, I'll tell you both how to uninstall it." Chase kissed my forehead, and hit Leo lightly in the chest. I nodded, getting nervous. This can't be happening!

"Fine." I gave in, with Leo's approval. "But we only have thrifty seconds left! Hurry!" I let go of Chase, as he ran over to the cyber desk.

"Ok!" Chase started to push buttons and type on it. "Ok! The virus is installed. Leo! Lucy! All you have to do is-" Before he finished all the students, and Adam, Bree and Chase fell unconscious. I freaked out.

"No! No! No!" I cried along with Leo, and walked around trying to walk then up. I went over to Chase, and tried to wake him up. I slapped him, and he didn't move.

"What did you do?!" Doing as exclaimed, as he walked in holding his laptop.

"It wasn't us! It was Chase! We told him not to install the virus, but he did it anyway! He is trouble, that one! Trouble!" Leo exclaimed, running over to Douglas and gripped his shirt.

"Oh, get out of the way!" Douglas removed his hands and ran over to the desk. "Krane's Doomsday Virus, deactivated. Now I just have to uninstall Chase's." I stood up, as soon as Douglas finished typing o the desk. We looked around and nothing is happening. No, this can't be happening. I can't lose my family, especially Chase!

"Why isn't anyone waking up." Leo asked.

"I don't know?" Douglas replied still looking at the unconscious bionics.

"What do you mean you don't know?! They can go much longer without oxygen!" I I informed him, getting very upset.

Douglas as grabbed my shirt, pushing me back an forth. "It's not my virus! I'm doing my best" I stopped him and took his hands of me.

"Get job professor! Chase's virus is still active, because you forgot to hit enter!" Leo snapped, motioning to the desk. Oh look he did, how stupid. Well I probably would have done worse.

"Oh!" Douglas stepped in reality his mistake. "I probably didn't hit, because I was busy-"

"Hit it!" Leo and I yelled I his face. He better hit it before I hit him into another country. Douglas hit the button, and we waited. "Come on! Com on!" I cried, and kneeled next to Chase.

I soon heard Chase breath heavily, and I gasped. I saw everyone waking up and coughing. I stood up and helped Chase up. I hugged him and hid my face in his chest. I needed to make sure he was alive. I kissed him, and went over, and hugged Adam and Bree. Good, they are alive too.

"We're alive." S-1 smiled with relief.

"And no one blew up." Bree added. We then heard a popping sound and we freaked out.

"The students in the training are!" Douglas exclaimed, and him and Chase yelled. "No!"

Everyone ran into the testing area, and I saw balloons. What? I then saw Adam popping balloons. Oh! That makes a lot more sense.

"Adam! What are you doing?!" I asked him, hitting a balloon away from my face.

Adam smiled. "Trying to make you think students were popping." I rolled my eyes, typical Adam. We looked at each other and Adam just looked at us. "Don't just stand there, help me pop!"

"Ehh, why not?" Bree agreed, and we all starting to pop the balloons. I love this! Yay!

"Ok! Alright, listen up!" Chase got our attention and we tuned to him. "I know we're all having fun, celebrating being alive and stuff! But you're homework is due tomorrow." I sighed and hit him in the head with a balloon.

"Only you can being brought back to life a buzz kill." I chucked and he rolled his eyes at me. "But it's adorable."

"Just like you." He kissed me and I sighed happily.

----🌺🌺

The next day, we were in the hydro loop and Douglas had a big gray bag. I'm so happy everyone is ok, I would probably not be alive if my family and boyfriend died.

"I got the tarp." Douglas showed us his bag. "I'm gonna go blow something up." He pointed behind himself, and walked away. I giggled, I would love to see that, but no.

Chase typed something on the cyber desk, stood up, and announced. "Well! I'm happy to say! We're all virus free!" Everyone cheered, and I kissed Chase, as he wrapped his arm around my waist, and I heard Adam blow his nose.

"Ugh, speak for yourself, I caught something nasty. This is the last time I buy used balloons." Adam shook his head and I thought.

"Yeah....no it's not." I told him, and Adam smiled, playfully hitting my back and running off.

Bree, Chase and I followed him. Chase kissed my cheek, pulling me closer to him. I'm glad nobody's dead. Because this is my home, and I wouldn't be able to live without my family and friends, and boyfriend.

----🌺🌺

Sorry for the wait, I was busy gymnastics and now school again. It was the weekend and I decided to update for you guys. I hope to have the next chapter up, before the end of next week.

Anyway, here are the next three chapters

1. Bob Zombie

2. Human Eddy

3. The Curse of The Screaming Skull

See at ya in the next chapter! Love you! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3K 24
Katherine Dooley was adopted three years ago, by Tasha. She still remembers her parents before they died, but not much of them. Tasha has just marrie...
208K 2.4K 20
A book of imagines about Chase Davenport. Including lab rats, lab rats bionic island and lab rats elite force. Lots of fluff too. ~ Requests are open...
80.9K 1.5K 17
Y/N moves to the bionic island from England when she discovers her abilities. She instantly clicks with Adam, Bree and Chase but one in particular. ...
14.7K 214 21
We all know the story of Adam, Bree, and Chase. The three bionic superhuman siblings. But what if there was a fourth sibling? Meet Cassandra Davenpor...