Ride Or Die Bitch stud + fem...

By Moneybeefinessin

A urban erotic tale about two women on the hustle while in love. They face obstacles and infidelity as they... More

CHAPTERS 1:TRUST ISSUES
CHAPTER 2:Big Mistake
Chapter 3:Me U & Hennesey
CHAPTER 4: Secrets Of A Side Bitch
Chapter 5: The Calm Before The Storm
CHAPTER 6:The Crying Game
Chapter 7: Is It Love Or Sasification?
Chapter 8: What About Your Friends
Chapter 9:Xposed
Chapter 10:Menance II Society
Chapter 11:Side Bitch Turned Main
Chapter 12: Bo$$ Bitch
Chapter 13: Mind Games
Chapter 14: It All Falls Down
Chapter 15: Escstasy
Chapter 16: Tecs & Kilos
Chapter 17: Ex Again
Chapter 18: Karma's That Bitch
Bad Bitch On Lockdown
Chapter 19: Do for Love
Chapter 20: What Is Love?
Chapter 21: Bussin
Chapter 22:X Bitch
Chapter 23: Hotline Bling
Chapter 24: Stick Talk
Happy Thanksgiving
Chapter 25: Heartless
Chapter 26: No Love Allowed
Merry christmas
Teaser Bad Bitch On Lockdown
chapter 28:LOVE LOST
Chapter 29:Unloved
Chapter 30: New Beginnings

Chapter 27: The Big Payback

1.3K 56 7
By Moneybeefinessin

Moni

I went in the back of the ambulance with Deonte as the paramedics did their best to keep him alive.

They pumped oxygen in his lifeless body. Deonte's eyes was staring at me. I was holding his hands and telling him to keep fighting

"His vitals are getting weak!" One of the paramedics exclaimed.

I began to get nervous and gripped his hand tighter. I didn't want to lose another brother.

Even though Marco betrayed me deeply, I still have love for the nigga. You don't stop loving somebody just because they hurt you.

Love makes you do the most craziest shit.

The ambulance truck came to an abrupt  stop and the paramedics hauled Deonte off to the entrance of the hospital.

I was right behind them still holding his hand until one of the doctors told me I had to let go so they can take him to surgery.

I rubbed my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Fuck!" I screamed and banged my fist on the wall.

I got stares from people in the waiting room and the hospital staffs but I didn't give a fuck.

"Fuck y'all looking at?" I snapped.

I sat back down and put my hand in my lap. I still had Deonte's blood on my shirt.

I knew I was getting a dose of Karma for all the wrong I done in my life.

From the robbing to the killing. Now I'm seeing how it feels to be on the other end of the stick.

It felt like everybody around me was dying. Maybe this is God's way of showing me it's time to change and get out this lifestyle.

"Baby, is that you?" I heard a voice asked.

I looked up to see Monica. Instantly, I became filled with rage.

I snatched her hand and dragged her to the women's bathroom. I took her into one of the stalls and slammed the door shut.

I gripped her by her neck and choked her against the wall.

"Bitch, I know you have something to do with Marco getting killed. If I found out you sent out a hit on Deonte too, I'm a kill you bitch!" I threatened as I added pressure around her neck.

She began to let out gasps of air. I finally let her neck go and she sink down to the floor.

I was about to exit the stall until I felt her grab my leg.

She was holding on to it like her life depended on it. She was crying and shaking hysterically.

"No! You're not leaving me again, I love you!" She cried.

I looked down at her in disgust and realized how pathetic she was.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled. I shook my leg to get this hoe off of me but that didn't work.

"Can't you see? I did it for us! He had to be taken care of, he was getting in the way between you and me. Baby, he was going to get you locked up! Marco snitched on you and told the police that you killed a pregnant woman and a man in a robbery! He was no good and had to be killed!" She explained.

I shook my head and grab that bitch up by her neck again.

"That was my brother, bitch. He was all I had and you took him from me. This shit would of never happened if you would of kept your fucking legs closed. You don't love me because if you did, you would of never did what you did. I could never love you. I hate you, bitch! I spat out venomously. I wanted to hurt her like she hurt me. I wanted my words to cut her deep like a knife.

Finally, she let me go and crawled into a fetal position. She began to  cry loudly. I left her in the stall and closed the door behind me.

There was a white lady near the sink and looked at me, bewildered by what she just heard.

I didn't care that she heard our whole conversation and continued to exit the bathroom. I went back to the waiting room and waited for the doctor's to come out to give me information about Deonte's condition.

I didn't know why I got myself back involved with Monica ass in the first place.

Should of kept that hoe where I left her... in the past. I fucked up a good relationship for a thot and temporary pleasure. I didn't know I had a good thing until it was gone.

I have to live with that  regret for the rest of my life.

"I'm sorry ma'am but you can't go back there!" I heard a doctor say.

I looked up and  saw the stud that Cheetah is dating.

"You don't understand, that's my girlfriend." She pleaded. I became alert. What the fuck is Cheetah doing in the hospital? I hope that crazy bitch didn't do nothing to her.

" I understand ma'am, but you have to let us do our job. We will update you on her condition after we're finish." The doctor calmly explained.

The stud calmed down and took a seat. I got up and walked to her. When she saw me she immediately tensed up and was about to get up.

"Man, chill. I didn't come over here to beef. I just came to see what happened to Cheetah. Is she alright?"

"I don't know. When I found her she was unconscious. Somebody ran her over with a car. She went flying in the air and landed head first on the concrete. It all happened so fast. I don't know what I would do if she didn't make it. I love her, mane."

She began to cry.

I took a seat next to her.

"Don't worry, bruh. Cheetah's a strong girl, she will pull through." I consoled her.

S

he sniffled a little bit.

"Thanks, bruh. Look, I'm sorry what happened the last time we met."

"It's ok. You was only trying to protect your girl and I can respect that. Besides, I kind of deserved it anyways."

We both laughed.

"What are you in here for?" She asked me.

"My friend got shot and he's in surgery. I'm waiting for them to come back to give me information."

"I'm sorry to hear that." She apologize.

"It's alright and besides, it's not your fault."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Why did you and Cheetah broke up?"

At first I was taken back by her question then I realize I might as well answer it to pass up time.

"I cheated on her with my ex girlfriend. I also didn't give her the attention and affection she needed from me. I neglected her and that caused our relationship to fall apart. Why you asked me that?"

"Because she's been hesitate to give herself to me. She put up these walls and push me away. It's like she's there but she's really not there. It all  makes sense now. "

I sat back and took in everything she said. I felt guilty because now she has to mend a broken heart that she didn't break to began with. I didn't  only ruin Cheetah's trust, but her perception of love as well.

"It's my fault, she's the way she is but don't give up on her. Just give her some time and she'll come around. Don't make the same foolish mistakes I made."

She looked at me with compassion.

"Thanks for the advice,
bruh."

"No problem."

We dap  each other up.

"Excuse me, are you Moni Sanchez?" A police officer asked.

"Yes, that's me."  I answered.

"You are under arrest for the murder of Rob Santiago and Maria Santiago. You have the right to remain slient. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I just read to you?""  He read me my rights while the other officer put handcuffs on me.

I told him yes. I looked back at Trae.

"Yo, can you do me one favor?"

"Anything."

"Take care of Cheetah for
me."

"No problem, bruh."

The officers escorted me out the hospital . People looked on with curious eyes and whispered to one another. That didn't faze me though.

My only concern was making sure Deonte and Cheetah is alright.

I wasn't scared to go to prison. Shit, maybe this is a blessing in disguise because it was going to be a matter of time before Ruth's crew came after me.

Maybe this will change me for the good.

I hope Cheetah make it through. I'm not trying to steal her from Trae, I just want her to be okay.

She deserves better and that better is not me.

Omg I miss all my fans and I'm sorry for the long wait. I just been real busy lately but a hoe back and she better! I know I suck at updating but shit its hard sis 😂😂

Vote ❤

&

Comment ✉

Peace ✌

N

Love 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.7K 23
Must Be Following Me to Read Some Chapters
200K 5.9K 25
it's about a straight woman named Ashley who has been married since she was 23. She has started having fantasies about a young stud named Dee who she...
626K 33.4K 63
An alluring and apathetic young man, driven by his business and success, finds himself fighting a feeling he hasn't had for several years when he cro...
80.9K 946 21
When a stripper falls for an older man