Love Don't Change #wattys2016

By Beautiful313

If you can fall out of love with someone. You never loved that person. Love is permanently craved into the tw... More

Love Don't Change |Chapter 1|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 2|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 3|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 4|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 5|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 6|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 7|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 8|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 9|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 10|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 11|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 12|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 14|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 15|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 16|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 17|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 18|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 19|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 20|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 21|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 22|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 23|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 24|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 25|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 26|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 27|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 28|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 29|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 30|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 31|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 32|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 33|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 34|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 35|
Financial Freedom

Love Don't Change |Chapter 13|

132 4 0
By Beautiful313

Niola Marcus Kilmore
Detroit
2:50 p.m
Oct. 15

"What all you don't have?" She asks me, we're walking side to side and I am pushing the cart.

"Uh, I don't have anything but bread and lunch meat. " I chuckle. She glares at me.

"Niola, you need to eat real food before you get all skinny and flabby." She scolds me.

"Well, I don't know how to cook." I say honestly.

"That mean you need to stop by my house every night after work and pick you up a plate." She says as I follow her to the fruit area.

"I guess you right." I nod and look at her ass in the leggings. She examining apples, making sure they good. I walk up behind her, an kiss her neck.

"Niola... we in public." She reminds me.

"I know where we at." I kiss her jaw and rub her waist with my thumb.

"Niola?" A woman's voice call. I kiss Monique cheek one last time before turning around. Jenna the landlords daughter.

"Oh hi." I speak.

"Hey." She smiles and look me up an down. "What's up?" She asks.

Why she trying to make conversation for?

"You are?" Monique questions her. Aw shit.

"Why, I'm Jenna." She speaks.

"Okay, and? Jenna, Niola is busy right now." Monique retorts.

Jenna licks her lips and stare at me for a minute, than her eyes snap back on Monique's. "I guess." She shrugs and walk off, I mean sashayed off.

I shake my head at Jenna choice of actions than I look down at my shorty. "Who she?" She raise an eyebrow.

"My landlords daughter." I pick at my beard examining my baby girl.

"Yeah well she better back up before she get smacked up. " she rolls her eyes and walk back to the fruit. I smirk and watch her.

"You sexy when you infuriated." I say honestly.

"Whatever nigga." She mumble. I chuckle and shake my head at her mean ass.

"That is not how you play the game. " Monique says.

"How you gon' tell me how to play big bank take lil bank?" I say.

"I quit." She glares at me. I smile and kiss her lips, forcing her to lay on the bed. I reach down and spread her legs so I can fit in between.

"Alright,  I'm sorry for cheating. " I put emphasis on it because I didn't do it.

"Its okay." She smirk and pull my neck down. She capture my bottom lip between her teeth. I pull back and look at her.

"Why you always biting me?" I question.

"I don't know." She mumbles studying my face. I lick my lips an lean down, I Peck her lips softly. I kiss her bottom lip, before I Peck her top lip. She give me entrance, I gladly enter my tongue into her warm mouth. Our tongues at war, I pinch her thigh causing her to whimper in my mouth.

Her hands rub my sides up and down. I break the kiss and look in her eyes. "You so beautiful." I whisper.

"I know," she blush. "You tell me everyday." She add. I smile a kiss her lips one last time before I lay on top of her. "Why you have this hot ass shirt on?" She asks.

"Want me to take it off?" I smirk and lean up.

"And take your pants off too, because your pants are thick." She says referring to my sweats.  I squint my eyes at her

"They comfortable to me." I lean up and take my shirt off exposing myself to the cool air.  I take my sweats off and pull my ankle socks up.

"Better." She smile. I shake my head and lay down.

"Take your pants off." I tell her.

"You want me walking around in boy shorts?" She question me.

"Yeah. " I agree. She laughs and take her leggings off. She already was wearing a sports bra  so no we even.

She climb onto me, straddling me. Her ass right on my tool. I look up at her and she place hands on my chest, tracing each and every tattoo I had.

I lean up and pull her lower body to me, our lips gently touching but barely. "I can't believe you right here in my arms, touching me,  and kissing me. Especially after all that hell you gave me." I say honestly.

"Believe it ." She mumbles an kiss my lips. Her arms go around my neck, and her tongue ravishing my mouth. She starts grinding into me, and I grab her waist trying to stop her .

"Monique." I mumble, she ignores me and bite my neck. "Ah." I groan and smack her ass. She moan, and reach between us rubbing my semi hard dick .

"Fuuuck." I groan. She reach Inside my boxers and wrap her warm hand around my throbbing dick. "You a freak." I look up at her. She bites her lip and nod.

"You have a big one too." She says with a smirk. I laugh at her and she remove her hand. "Let's go and get started on dinner, I have homework too." She says standing up.

I nod and follow behind her. Damn why did I tell her to take them pants off? I think to myself while watching her small booty jiggle with every step she took.

Monique is sitting in the middle of the bed doing homework, while I talk on the phone with my sister and deshawn.

"You behaving in school?" I ask.

"Yes, I was on green all day." He says, I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Thats good, uncle gon' see you thanks giving break right?" I ask him, and Anastasia .

"Yeah he'll be there. We would come down for Christmas too, but i don't have Christmas off. So I'll be flying back after thanksgiving day, an he'll stay with you if that's okay." She says.

"We'll cross that rode when we get there because I'm not sure if I'll have work before Christmas and I don't have anybody to watch him while I'm a work. " I say.

"Okay, we'll talk about it. " she says.

After 30 more minutes of talking with them, we hang up. "Baby come lay on me. " I say to Monique. She turns around and look at me.

"You gon' do this homework? I ain't think so." She says. I burst out laughing at her attitude.

"Come here just for a minute." She sigh, and lay next to me. She throw her leg over me, and bury her face into my neck.

"Go to sleep bae, you have work in the morning." She rubs my chest.

Imma take a cab to work tomorrow so she can have a ride to and from school. She'll pick me up from work and we coming right back here.

"Talk to me." I say rubbing her leg.

"What you wanna talk about?" she asks.

"Hmmm, let quiz on another. What's my favorite color?" I ask.

"Red." She answers.  Correct

"My favorite number." I add.

"Uhhh, ... you don't have one?" She says more like a question. I laugh and nod. Correct.

"What's my worst fear?" I carress her thigh.

"Hmmm, mice?" she answer. I laugh and look at her. Incorrect.

"No, I am terrified of snakes." I admit truthfully.

"Really? I like snakes." She says. 

"Gross. What do I love to eat?" I ask.

"Thats easy, eggplant." She says confidently.

"Yup." I nod.

"I know my soon to be boyfriend." She smiles. I shake my head an kisses her forehead.

"You know a lot about me, except one thing." I say my voice getting lower.

"What?" She asks.

"I have anger issues..." I speak full of honesty.

"Okay? You take pills or something?'" She frown and lean up to look at me.

"Yeah, well... I haven't lately because you make me happy." I say looking into her eyes. "Sometimes I feel so lost, and angry at everything. So I call you, and each time you answer with your angelic voice making me forget that I'm lost and I soon find myself again." She blush and look down.

"Lets rest up." She says trying to hide her blush. I chuckle and agree. I turn off the light by clapping than she cuddle into me.

"Goodnight." I say.

"Night nini." She speaks back softly.

-
-trust is key, now that they have this trust in one another love Is next.

First!!!!!!! Follow me on sc.. I need loyal watchers. @ms.leooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 72 23
In life things don't always go the way planned love is never real people lie and the past will always come back to bite you in the ass especially wh...
458 16 11
you fell in love with Chris Sturniolo your senior year of high school. when you get into 2 different stages of life, what happens? do it turn out to...
115K 4.6K 24
They kissed . She forgot. They got together . She left . They meet again. Will he hate her or the love will rekindle? Whatever happens, We all know t...
133K 1.9K 44
-Copyright © 2013 All Copy Rights Reserved- " I Love You With All My Heart, You Mean The World To Me" - Chris Brown But who does Chris say this to...