Love Don't Change #wattys2016

De Beautiful313

If you can fall out of love with someone. You never loved that person. Love is permanently craved into the tw... Mais

Love Don't Change |Chapter 1|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 2|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 3|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 4|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 5|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 6|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 8|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 9|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 10|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 11|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 12|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 13|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 14|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 15|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 16|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 17|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 18|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 19|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 20|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 21|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 22|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 23|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 24|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 25|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 26|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 27|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 28|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 29|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 30|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 31|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 32|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 33|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 34|
Love Don't Change |Chapter 35|
Financial Freedom

Love Don't Change |Chapter 7|

159 6 0
De Beautiful313

Niola Marcus Kilmore
Detroit
9:12 a.m
Aug. 11

Anastasia said if I can get a ride home I can have the car for a day to go house hunting. Last night I was searching on my phone. I found one, I can pay $300, that's 10 dollars a day.I can afford that, it also has a nice area, not suburb but it's nice. No abandoned houses, a drive way, garage, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms one connected to a room, the other on the main floor. Small living room, small dining room, small kitchen, a basement. Nice deal right?

Now I need to see how much the down payment is when I meet up with realator/landlord Mr. Nelson. I'm currently on my way, and listening to the radio.

I can't believe what you happened yesterday, she surprised the fuck outta me. I felt her juices soaking through her panties,and the way she moaned in my ear.

Stop it stop it . The last thing you need is a boner while trying to reason with a man to get this house.

I sigh and turn into the driveway of the house. A red buick parked on the street so he must be here already. I sigh and hop out, my portfolio in hand and my wallet and everything such as car keys and phone in my pocket. I made for sure the doors we're locked before walking up the walk way to the house.

I enter and see a woman in a fitted skirt, with a suit jacket on. I clear my throat and she turn to face me, beautiful.

"Hello, I'm Jenna." She hold her hand out. "My father couldn't make it today so I took over for him." She nods.

I shake her hand and speak, "I'm niola." I nod.

"Okay, so before I take you on a tour around this house. Tell me about yourself, I don't want to waste my time you know?" She raise an eyebrow. I nod.

Down to business.

After I put down 2 months worth of rent, I headed to a car dealership. Once I walked in I was greeted with a tall dark skin man who looked a little like my uncle back home.

"Welcome to Ford,I'm Kelly I'll show you around and give you a good deal." He holds his hand out. I nod an shake his hand.

"I'm looking for a nice truck, I saw a Cadillac on the website and it was on sale, is the offer Still standing?" I ask while we walk towards the trucks.

"Actually we sold a few today, and luckily you came for the last one but, that offer isn't standing anymore." He says. I sigh and look at him.

"How much?" I ask.

"Well it's originally 40,000." I sigh and look at him.

"is there a better deal?" I question rubbing over my head.

"I can go down by 5,000 son." He says.

"I have 14,000 looking for something good." I mumble. "Can I pay a car note or something?" I question.

"Let me talk to my boss its a small coffee shop across the street. Be back in like 20, he's in a meeting." He says.

"Nah bruh,I'll go look somewhere else." I shrug.

"Wait wait. Ummm.. car note for this car is very high man. You sure?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Nah bruh, I'll go look somewhere else." I repeat myself and walk out. He just playing me, talm bout the offer not up anymore. Fuck him. Niggas never wanna see another nigga doing good or better than them.

I Peel off heading towards a local dealership, I would've came here first but I wanted that caddilac. Guess I'll settle for something else.

"How'd it go?"Anastasia asks.

"It was alright." I sigh throwing her keys on the counter. "They going to deliver my car to me on Monday because I paid full payment and I bought some stereos from them. Good customer I guess. " I yawn tiredly.

"What about the house?" She asks sitting on the couch and eating a bowl of strawberries.

"I got a house on the eastside." I yawn again and sit next to her taking a few.

"Thats far from the west." She says.

Closer to Monique. "Yeah it is. I didn't use up all the money, there's 3,000 left. 1,500 split between us." I say. She smiles an hug my neck.

"Little brother I love you so fucking much." She sniffles. "Soon, me and my baby will be moving too.." she sighs and look in her lap.

"I have a job offer down there, to run a pay less!" She says.

"What?" I ask in disbelief. "You my only family Anastasia you an my nephew why would you leave?" I ask.

"I love you Niola lord knows I do, but this a big fucking deal. $35 dollars an hour as a Co -business owner!" She smiles looking up dremaily.

"I know." I sigh and look at my big sister. "I love you, and every time you free or I'm free I want you to talk to me, I need to stay in lil mans life he need a father figure you know?" I question.

She nods and wipe her tears, I kiss her cheek and hug her. "I love you too." She whispers.

After my shower I climb in bed with my nephew and kiss his forehead. My phone vibrates, so I unlock it.

From: Sameer
Bruh, my birthday tomorrow we fina have a lil kick back at my house. You welcome to come, parents gone for my mom birthday. We got b lit.

To: Sameer
I got work tomorrow I get off at 9 man imma b tired as fuck.

From: Sameer
Come on bruh. You can even crash a my place after. My sister gon be hereeee. Lmao.

I chuckled at him before responding .

To: Sameer
That sounds tempting but I have work the following morning bruh. I'm on my grind no time for games. ya feel me ?

From: Sameer
I understand man. Ill see yo ass soon then peace.

To: Sameer

I plug my phone up and at down. I'm tired ass fuck, and I have work at 5am all the way to 9pm. Shiit... It already 10..

Not even seconds later i fell out.

-
-If you love someone you have to let them go.

Niola and Anastasia in mm

First!!!!!!! Follow me on sc.. I need loyal watchers. @ms.leooo

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

458 16 11
you fell in love with Chris Sturniolo your senior year of high school. when you get into 2 different stages of life, what happens? do it turn out to...
50.9K 835 70
Two individuals that felt hostility toward each other cross paths again, in a babysitting job. Will they feel hatred? or maybe... affection?
48.8K 1K 32
She had no one in her life. Her father and brother hated her to the end of the world. Her husband brings his girl to there house. He despise her. ...
180 7 11
Highschool is Rough, but it could be worse. A very unexpected partnering leads to many different problems, emotions and life changing experiences. A...