Will You Stay Away Forever? (...

By WistfulMelancholy

This a Synyster Gates story, the sequel to "Pleasure's All Mine This Time." On the week of Matt and Jade's up... More

Will You Stay Away Forever? 1
Will You Stay Away Forever? 2
Will You Stay Away Forever? 3
Will You Stay Away Forever? 4
Will You Stay Away Forever? 5
Will You Stay Away Forever? 6
Will You Stay Away Forever? 7
Will You Stay Away Forever? 8
Will You Stay Away Forever? 9
Will You Stay Away Forever? 10
Will You Stay Away Forever? 12
Will You Stay Away Forever? 13
Will You Stay Away Forever? 14
Will You Stay Away Forever? 15
Will You Stay Away Forever? 16
Will You Stay Away Forever? 17
Will You Stay Away Forever? 18
Will You Stay Away Forever? 19
Will You Stay Away Forever? 20
Will You Stay Away Forever? 21
Will You Stay Away Forever? 22
Will You Stay Away Forever? 23
Will You Stay Away Forever? 24
Will You Stay Away Forever? 25
Will You Stay Away Forever? 26
Will You Stay Away Forever? 27
Will You Stay Away Forever? 28
Will You Stay Away Forever? 29
Will You Stay Away Forever? 30
Will You Stay Away Forever? 31
Will You Stay Away Forever? 32
Will You Stay Away Forever? 33
Will You Stay Away Forever? 34
Will You Stay Away Forever? 35
Will You Stay Away Forever? 36
Will You Stay Away Forever? 37
Will You Stay Away Forever? 38
Will You Stay Away Forever? 39
Will You Stay Away Forever? 40
Will You Stay Away Forever? 41
Will You Stay Away Forever? 42
Will You Stay Away Forever? 43
Will You Stay Away Forever? 44
Will You Stay Away Forever? 45
Will You Stay Away Forever? 46
Will You Stay Away Forever? 47
Will You Stay Away Forever? 48
Will You Stay Away Forever? 49
Will You Stay Away Forever? 50
Will You Stay Away Forever? 51
Will You Stay Away Forever? 52
Will You Stay Away Forever? 53
Will You Stay Away Forever? 54
Will You Stay Away Forever? 55
Important Poll!
Will You Stay Away Forever? 56
Will You Stay Away Forever? 57
Will You Stay Away Forever? 58
Will You Stay Away Forever? 59
Will You Stay Away Forever? 60
Will You Stay Away Forever? Bonus Chapter :)

Will You Stay Away Forever? 11

3.6K 58 15
By WistfulMelancholy

“Thank you.” Chloe smiled genuinely after Brian placed her heavy luggage in the middle of the living room.

“No prob.” He said and groped in the dark for the light switch. The room lightened up, revealing Chloe and Jade’s beach house, the house which Chloe hadn’t been to in three years.

“I can see that Jade moved out…” Chloe smiled weakly, noticing that all of her cousin’s belongings were gone. “Are Matt and Jade moving to a new house?” She asked Brian.

“Nah,” Brian shook his head, “They’re just gonna live together at Matt’s.” He explained. Chloe smacked her full lips while she paced around the large, spacious room. She looked around, the house filled her up with nostalgic memories.

Memories of the times when she and Jade were single, crazy girls and other memories of the amazing moments she had spend there with Brian.  “So, it’s all mine?” She asked sadly, not particularly addressing Brian.

“I guess…” He pushed his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

The idea of living alone in that enormous place saddened Chloe. She did enjoy being alone but she didn’t want it to be a temporary situation. “Can you stay?” Chloe turned around as she hopefully addressed Brian.

Brian smiled and rested his hands on Chloe’s hips after she walked up to him, “If you want me to.” He rubbed the tip of his nose against hers.

Chloe leant in and kissed Brian, softly. She loved how his dominant hands gripped her waist tightly, pressing her flat again him. Chloe hugged Brian’s torso inside his leather jacket and took her time, roaming his broad, muscular back.

They pulled away and Chloe rested her head on Brian’s chest, inhaling his scent. “Are you hungry?” She mumbled against his v-neck shirt while she looked outside the panoramic window, it was extremely late.

“No…” Brian answered simply while he stroked Chloe’s cheek with his tattooed thumb, “Are you?”

Chloe shook her head, “I bet that even if I were, there is no food in this place.” She said.

“Hey, I know that Jade takes care of this place…” Brian said.

“I know, I was just joking.” Chloe looked up into his eyes, “I’m tired, though…” She grinned.

Brian smiled broadly and lifted Chloe up and threw her over his shoulder, “C’mon.” He smacked her butt cheeks.

Chloe squealed while he rushed up the stairs until he opened the door to Chloe’s bedroom, where he threw her on the gigantic bed. “Have I ever told you that you were a beast?” Chloe rolled her eyes while undressing herself.

“More than once!” Brian said cockily, standing there in his boxers only.

Chloe shook her head and pulled out the commode’s doors. She found a white camisole and black hot pants and lazily slipped into them. By the time she turned around, Brian had already managed to curl into her bed and held the blanket up for her.

“Hop in babe.” Brian grinned seductively.

“You know what? I change my mind.” Chloe stated while curling up to him, laying her head on his bare chest. “You’re a dork.” She corrected herself.

Brian?” Chloe mumbled right before sleep started taking over.

“What is it?” He huffed tiredly.

“Now that Matt and Jade are on their honeymoon….Are Avenged on a recess?” She asked.

Uhu…” He nodded.

“I wanna visit Jimmy.” Chloe said blankly, resting her hand on Brian’s abs.

He shifted and wrapped an arm around Chloe’s slender waist while pressing his lips to her shoulder, “Tomorrow.” was the last thing Brian said before they both fell asleep.

The graveyard was disturbingly quiet and it made Chloe’s fast heartbeat pierce her ears. They walked past the tombstones, which were a gloom, sad contrast to the neat, bright grass they were embedded in.

Chloe was overwhelmed by grief and gloom while she followed Brian to Jimmy’s lot. It was not Jimmy’s passing in particular that saddened her, but the fact that so many loved ones found their place there, where they could rest.

Brian stopped in his tracks and Chloe stepped aside, letting her eyes rest on dark blue, marble plait. Her eyes welled up with tears when she read the caption.

Chloe kneeled quietly by the tombstone, finally realizing that this amazing friend and person was forever gone. Her vision turned blurry from the tears that threatened to break though her lashes while she gently placed her hand on the grave.

Beloved Son, Brother, Best Friend.

James Owen Sullivan

1981-2009

Jimmy jumped into life and never touched bottom.”

She ran her fingers across the burning hot marble, which stung her fingertips. The stone was shiny and squeaky clean. People came to see Jimmy, he was looked after.

A bitter-sweet smile found Chloe’s trembling lips when memories of Jimmy flashed through her mind. She could hear his uproarious laughter ever so clearly, as if he was right there, next to her. It made her reminisce about how his crystal blue eyes twinkled when he was happy.

Chloe truly wanted to celebrate his life and Jimmy’s memory but she couldn’t suppress the dark thought that sat in the back of her mind. She had always known that something troubled Jimmy but she couldn’t make him open up to her.

She felt guilty for not being there for him, even though she had tried her hardest. Chloe dearly wished that he would have let her into his mysterious mind when she asked for entrance. She wished he had opened up to her.

"'Cause I was all up in a piece of heaven while you burned in hell, no peace forever."

The hot tears broke free when Chloe felt Brian’s firm hold on her slouchy shoulder and she turned her head up to look at him. Brian had his dark sunglasses on but even without seeing his eyes, Chloe knew he was tearing up, this reunion had pained him.

“Give it to me,” Chloe whispered huskily, tasting the salty tears on her lips. Brian searched the inside pocket of his jacket and handed Chloe his lighter.

Chloe placed the lighter on the ground and rested her purse next to it. She unzipped the leather tote and her hand dove inside until her shaky fingers closed on cold glass. Chloe took the memorial candle out of her bag and carefully lit it up with Brian’s lighter saying a silent prayer as she did so.

On the way to the cemetery, she kept playing the scenario of having a telepathic conversation with Jimmy in her mind. She planned to tell him how much she regretted missing out on his final years. She wanted to apologize for making him witness her and Brian’s difficult breakup.

She could never forget the look on Jimmy’s face when he saw her leave Brian and how determined he was not to let his friends lose their love. In some tragic way, Jimmy reunited Chloe and Brian.

His death gave birth to their newfound relationship.

But as she kneeled there, in front of his grave, she couldn’t think of anything appropriate to say. What could she possibly do? Curse at the world for taking such an amazing person away? Pray for him to come back?

These were all useless gestures.

Chloe knew that she could never make peace with the fact that Jimmy was gone, but at that moment, she swore to herself that she would pay great respect to his memory. She would cherish the person he was in every way possible.

She sat the candle on the edge of the marble stone and said her goodbyes to the flame before standing up again. Chloe couldn’t imagine how much harder being there was for Brian.

He lost his brother, his dearest friend. Brian owed most of his life to Jimmy, they were partners in the amazing crime called Avenged Sevenfold, and so much more.

Chloe wiped the tears away and stood up. She didn’t want to put Brian though the pain and pressure of staying there any longer. “C’mon.” He said quietly and rested his hand on Chloe’s waist.

They took one last glimpse of the grave before turning to walk away. A small group of teenagers stood a few feet away from Brian and Chloe, looking astonished as they watched Brian and Chloe step away from Jimmy’s grave.

They must have been fans. Chloe avoided making eye contact with the bunch but deep inside, she was happy they were there; these kids were Jimmy’s greatest legacy.

_____________________________

I hope you liked it even though it was a bit short!

Thanks so much for the voted and comments so please keep them up!!!

:-*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 935 41
Blake has been going through some rough times so her friends decide to take her out on the town where she meets Synyster Gates from the famous band A...
202K 2.8K 40
This is a Synyster Gates story, which takes place somewhere in 2007 during the recordings and creation of Avenged Sevenfold's self titled album. Chlo...
84.2K 1.5K 23
Sophie Miller walks around like a ghost. She is badly bullied by Nicole and her friends. They make her life a misery along with her abusive mother, t...
114K 1.3K 76