Loving a Bionic Hero (Lab Rat...

By -babyroses-

(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE ALONG WITH THE SEQUEL!) Lucy Crystals never had a normal childhood... More

GONNA REWRITE IN THE FUTURE
Lucy Crystals
Left Behind With Lucy
Under Siege
Phone Calls from 'Mom'
Bionic Dog and Bree Finds Out
What Just Happened
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Lucy's New Ability
Forbidden Hero
Spider Island
Spike Vs. Spikette
Lucy's Bionic Surprise
Lab Rats Vs. Mighty Med
Christmas Break
Space Elevator
One of Us
Bob Zombie
Human Eddy
Promises Were Made
I need a break.
Im Back!!!
The Curse of the Screaming Skull
On The Edge
The Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
Can We Trust You Again?
And Then There Were Four
Guess Who?
Surgery Update!
Space Colony
The Vanishing
First chapter out!
What country are you from?
Ask Me Questions!

Bionic Action Hero

6.8K 117 71
By -babyroses-

We were around the cyber desk in the hydro loop entrance and Douglas walked down the platform, excited.

"Guess who I just got off the phone with?" He asked us, happily, "Giselle Vickers!"

No way!! "The big Hollywood film maker." Bree and I asked surprised.

"She is legendary!" Leo exclaimed. "She made all the Killer Zombie trucker movies. Because of her, I can't pee at truck stops."

"That's right!" Douglas exclaimed, "and get this: Her next blockbuster is gonna be called Bionic Action Hero."

Now that's sick. "Awesome, what's it gonna be about?" Adam asked Douglas.

"A bionic action hero." Douglas told him like it was obvious. "Huh?" Adam was confused, and turned to his brother and sister. "Save your money, sounds like a flop."

"And the best part, it's based on you guys." Douglas pointed to the bionic trio and Bree and Adam we're excited. Chase wasn't, how can you not be excited about this, it's a movie about bionic people!!! The excitement caught Leo and I's attention.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. The same person who makes those lame zombie movies is gonna make our movie." Chase walked over to Douglas. Douglas didn't deny it. Chase scoffed, "no way."

"Must you ruin everything!" Leo yelled at him.

"Come on, Chase." I said walking my fingers up his arm and he blushed. "To be honest, I think it's hot that there is gonna be a movie made about you." I flirted, placing my hand on his cheek, and he looked like he was at a lost of words.

"Relax, Chase." Douglas reassured him. "Giselle's an old college friend. We spent a lot of time in robotics lab together, before she switched careers. We even dated a bit." I looked at him in disbelief.

"What happened." I asked smugly.

"Sometimes, people grow apart." He told us.

"She dumped you didn't she." Bree deadpanned.

"Worst day of my life!" Douglas looked like he was gonna cry. "And I've been in prison 4 times! Anyway, she wants the film to portray bionics accurately. So, she's coming here to research with the actor playing you guys." He explained.

"I think you mean actors?" Chase corrected him.

"Um? No. In the movie there aren't three bionic superhumans, to simplify it there's just one. With all your abilities." Douglas told us motioning to Adam, Bree and Chase.

"So who's the actor?" Bree asked him.

"Oh! I bet it's Dame Judy Dench!" Adam exclaimed and started to us a an old lady, British accent. "Look at me, I'm bionic!"

"No, it's some up-and-comer, named Troy West." Douglas told us. That's a bit of a shame, why can't they us the actual bionic humans.

"Oh! So there just gonna throw some rookie in the leading role." Chase asked in disbelief. "I don't any part in this."

"You know I hate to say it, but I agree with Chase." Bree said. "I mean, you only have one chance to have your life turned into a movie, it should be done right."

"Exactly." Leo said, walking over to Douglas. "So, who's playing me? Denzel? Will Smith? Oh, who am I kidding? Those guys can't bring the. Dooley."

"Sorry Leo. There's no character based on you." Douglas told him, breaking the news.

"What?" Leo asked him

"It's called Bionic Action Hero. Not Kinda Bionic Sort of Action Hero." Douglas explained to him, and I giggled.

"Don't be sad Leo." I walked up to him. "I'm not gonna be in the movie." I turned to Douglas. "Right?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

Adam stood up and walked in from told Douglas. "Look if they want someone to play a bionic action hero, why didn't they just ask me? I'm a actor. I starred in a school play."

"You had one line." Bree told him "and you forgot it."

"Just cause it's in the script, doesnt mean you have to say it." Adam sassed at her, turning to her.

"Plus, I can do my own stunts." Adam added. "The guy who played Superman can't stop a real locomotive, but I can."

"Oh yeah? Well the hydro loop is closing, I bet you can't stop that." Chase challenged his brother, who ran and stuck his arm in between the doors, at the last second.

"HA! I did it!" Adam exclaimed, proudly.

"Uh-uh-uh. You stopped the doors, but you didn't stop the hydro loop." I told him and Chase pressed a button on the cyber desk and the hydro loop took off. Which made Adam drag along with it, until he hit the wall and fall on his stomach and I laughed.

"Did it stop?" Adam asked in pain.

"Nope, but it sure made my day." I laughed and walked over to him and helped him up.

----🌺🌺

Douglas walked in freaking out that Troy and Giselle were coming any minute.

"Is everybody ready? Troy and Giselle will be here any minute." Douglas asked us still freaking out.

"You seem kind of nervous." I said, as Adam, Bree, Chase and I, walked down from the platform. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trying to get your old girlfriend back." Bree finished for me.

Douglas laughed nervously. "That's ridiculous!" Then went all panicking. "Hows my hair? Two spiky? Not enough spiky? Just the right amount of spike?!"

"Never mind the spike, what are you gonna do about the grays?" Bree asked sarcastically, and I nodded, crossing my arms.

"GRAYS!?" Douglas exclaimed touching his hair in panic. I chuckled and felt Chase wrap his around my waist. The hydro loop door opened to revel a woman and a guy.

"Woah! Look at this place!" The guy exclaimed looking around. He was cute, but Chase is cuter. The guy had long, brown, wavy hair. I'm guessing that is Troy West and the woman is Giselle Vickers.

"Hey, Troy! Welcome to the bionic academy!" Douglas welcomed, smiling.

"Thanks I'm really happy-" Troy went to hug him, but Douglas went over to hug Giselle.

"Giselle!"

"Douglas." Giselle put her hand out for him. "Nice to see you."

Douglas went to kiss her hand, but she pulled her hand away, and he kissed his own hand. I giggled at that.

"Still rocking the same old spikes, huh?" Giselle asked him, walking away from him.

"Well I can change. What do you like, the side part, middle part. Mullet?" Douglas asked, messing with his hair a bit, and smiling at her.

Giselle turned to us. "Hi I'm Giselle, I'm so honored to be telling your story. This is Troy West, he will be playing the actor who will be playing you in the movie." Troy smiled at us.

"What's up guys? It's really nice to meet ya." Troy walked up to us.

"Aww, I get it now. He's got my body. Bree's hair. But I'm not seeing the Chase." Adam pointed out. "He's perfect." Adam turned and smiled at us. I rolled my eyes. If anything Chase has his body, I've seen Chase's body, and may I say it was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen.

"Oh come on, you seriously by that this guys bionic? I mean compared to me-" Chase started to rant on about.

"Dude you really don't want to go there." Adam told him, and Chase took offense to that. I could tell, even if he didn't show it.

"Hey thanks for letting us come here, for our research." Troy thanked us. "I can't believe I'm standing here with four bionic heroes."

"I'm not seeing anyone!" Bree exclaimed running up to Troy. Oh boy. "Um, that's not normally what I lead with, but I'm not seeing anyone."

"We won't get in your way, I'm just here to check out the academy. So we can make the movie as real as possible." Giselle informed us.

"And I'm just here to learn about your bionics, so my performance will feel authentic." Troy added, and I nodded. This shall be interesting.

"Totally get where your coming from Troy. Im a big time actor myself." Adam told him, smiling. I rolled my eyes, being in one play is not a big time actor.

"Really? Movies?" Troy asked getting interested, moving closer to Adam.

"Uh, school plays, but I did see a mom filming it on her phone, so it's only a matter of time before it hits theaters." Adam told him, and I rolled my eyes.

"I see?" Troy questioned. "So what was the key to your characters life?"

"Oh I got to wear a cowboy hat and ride pony." Adam explained and turned and rode an imaginary pony. I giggled smiling, and leaned my head on Chase's shoulder.

"And that's all you need to know about Adam." I informed Troy, smiling.

"Why hello!" I heard Leo exclaim, walking in. "You just be Giselle! I'm Leo the fifth and most important member of the team." Leo shook Giselle's hand. She looked at him confused.

"Oh! Of course! I know all about you Leo." Giselle smiled at him, and Leo out his arm around his shoulder, walking with her.

"Well, then you also know that my fascinating life would make a fantastic sequel." Leo told her, and Leo looked at her. "Or we could just forget about the little cocktail weenies and focus on the main course. Me." Leo motioned to himself. His ego is to big, to be put on that small body.

"Why!" Douglas pushed Leo over to us, so he could stand next to Giselle. "Don't you guys go show Troy, um some bionic moves! That'll give Giselle a chance to walk around this place, and remember how adorable I am." Douglas put his arm around her shoulder, and began to walk away with her.

""Then we are gonna be walking for a very long time." Giselle told him, looking uncomfortable. I rolled my eyes, playfully and followed Adam, Bree and Chase to the training area.

----🌺🌺

We were in the training are and Troy was standing with Adam and Bree. Chase was leaning on a punching bag thing and I was standing in front of it.

"So you really have what it takes to be a bionic superhuman." Adam asked Troy.

"Oh, yeah! I've been training real hard. Here is one of Chase's abilities." Troy explained and put two of his fingers on his temple, which was suppose to be like Chase's bionic eye scan.

Chase ran up to him, upset. "What was that?!"

"It was your bionic eye scan." Troy informed Chase. "Don't worry, once they add the special effects it will look really cool." Troy walked up to him.

"No it won't, cause your doing wrong. It goes like this." Chase then did the same position as Troy did. Chase overreacts over every little thing. It gets ridiculous, but it's adorable.

"Oh! Thanks man! I totally get how that's different." Troy told Chase, sarcastically and turned to Bree and Adam, thinking Chase is overreacting.

I was getting bored, so I kissed Chase's cheek and geo leaped away, to my room. I laid down on my bed, and read a book.

----🌺🌺

I was walking to the mentors room, to talk to Bree. When I heard Giselle and Troy talking. So I went invisible, and listened.

"Mission accomplished." Troy told her, handing her a hard drive. "Here it is."

"Perfect. Now we can finally take them out, and rid the world of bionic humans for ever." Giselle explained, and my eyes widened. What the hell!!! Giselle walked away, with Troy following not to long after.

I turned visible, and started to panic.

"I have to tell them." I whispered to myself, but stopped myself. "Wait, they might think I'm crazy, and think I'm lying."

I started to think, and get frustrated, and yelled. I immediately covered my mouth, turning invisible again.

"I'm just gonna keep this to myself for now, and see how it plays out." I nodded to myself, and super sped off.

----🌺🌺

Around a few days later, Giselle invited us to her movie set. I knew this wasn't a movie, they were just faking it, so they can get rid of the bionic humans. I'm still keeping my mouth shut, and letting them figure it out on there own.

"I'm so glad you guys could come by the stage and watch us film." Giselle told us, as we walked in to the building. It really did look like a actual movie was being filmed.

"Just so you know, I try to keep the hair flat, but it won't stay down." Douglas informed her, and I rolled my eyes. I felt Chase grab my hand, and I squeezed it.

"And this so our Hollywood version of the bionic academy." Giselle informed us, as we walked to the fake training area. It really looked like the real training area. Wow, they did a good job!

"Wow! This looks awesome!" Leo exclaimed, looking around.

"No! It doesn't! The walls look fake! The floor looks fake! Nothing in here looks like the real academy!" Chase exclaimed, motioning to the floor and walls. He criticizes every little thing. He just needs to take a little break, and enjoy this. Even though they might die...

"But your complaining is very authentic." Bree commented, and I agreed with her, nodding.

A guy walked up to Giselle. "Uh, I've got to take this call from my other movie: Killer Zombie Orthodontist."

I looked at her confused. "Orthodontist?"

"Yeah, I know. We're pretty much out of ideas." She didn't look happy at that, and walked off.

I saw Troy walk in wearing his costume for the movie reading the script, and Bree's mood lighten and went to talk to him. I looked around the set, with Chase and Adam. This place is awesome, for people who want to kill us.

"Great news!" Giselle walked over to us, holding a script. "Since you were all so helpful, I'm putting you in the scene were about to shoot."

I looked at her shocked, along with everything else. I wasn't really shocked at all, just going along with it.

"You went us to be in the movie?!" Bree asked, surprised, going up to her.

"Yep, but instead of playing bionic heroes? You get to play the bed guys." Giselle told us, and we all were shocked and happy. I looked at Chase and squeezed his hand tighter. "What do you think?" Giselle asked.

"I think Leo Dooley better have a line." Leo demanded, and I rolled my eyes.

"Ohhh, we're gonna be in a movie! We're gonna be in a movie! We're gonna movie." Chase exclaimed, in a high, excited voice, flipping through the script. I giggled and kissed his cheek. He is so adorable sometimes!

"Oh, so now your on board?" Dough asked confused.

"Hey! Troy staring in bionic movie? Lame." Chase explained. "Me staring in bionic movie? Awesome!" He stretched the word 'awesome', in high voice. Awwwwww!

"Great, so it's all settled. Uh, any questions?" Giselle asked, making sure everything is as planned.

"Uh, just one? What time will this be on tonight?" Adam asked, smiling, and looking up from the scripted. We all have him that look, I don't need to tell you what look, you should know.

----🌺🌺

We were all getting our hair and makeup done, and we were all sitting in chairs. My outfit was pretty tight, and it wasn't the most comfortable. I had tight, ripped jeans, and I was wearing a one strap, black shirt. I mean it was cute, and Chase kept staring at me. I was sitting next to him, so he would look up and down my body, I didn't mind it really.

"This is so cool! I finally get to play bad guy!" Chase exclaimed looking at us, then looked at himself in the mirror and stood up. "Chase Davenport, international bad boy." He then started to some fighting poses, and his family looked at him weirdly.

"Settle down bad boy, your mascaras running." Leo told him sarcastically, and I giggled, as Chase looked kinda embarrassed, and sat back down.

"I don't get it. Troy went even talk to me, it's so weird." Bree spoke up, sadly.

"Not really, boys blow you off all the time." Adam told her, I sighed. You should try to cheer her up, Adam.

Bree gasped. "What if he's got another girl on set?!"

"So what? You just met the guy." I told her, fixing my makeup.

"We had a connection, and I'm not crazy!" Bree exclaimed in my face, and I made a hand gesture that meant for her to calm down.

"Look, all I'm saying is if he does a need to know about it." Bree continued and get upset. "So I can go sabotage it!" Bree walked off and I stood up.

"I'm gonna go follow her, so she doesn't kill anyone." I told everyone and ran after her.

I saw Bree go into Troy's dressing room, and I followed her. "Bree what are you doing?" I whispered, and shut the door.

She gave me a finger to her mouth, and I sighed.

"Uh? Self absorbed much?" Bree chuckled, picking up one of his many pictures of the coffee table. Wow, he sure does love himself.

"Wow, even his pictures smell good." She continued and held the picture to her chest. I rolled my eyes and saw Troy's computer.

"Ah, ha, let's see who mister popular is getting messages from?" Bree asked suspiciously, walking up to his computer, as it beeped. I stood next to her, peeking at it. It's not a girl, Bree.

"This won't take long." I heard Giselle say, and I looked at Bree.

"Just hurry, I need to be on set." I heard Troy say, and I turned invisible, as well for Bree.

Giselle and Troy walked in, and Giselle had a black bag. "This is what I wanted to show you." Giselle told Troy, pulling out a computer and opening it. "I finally finished, analyzing Chase's chip schematics."

"So then we're good?" Troy asked, looking at Giselle as she typed on the computer.

"As soon a there ready to film, we'll do it." Giselle nodded, and I looked scared. Oh no!

That's when the table that had Troy's pictures fell over. "My pictures!" Troy exclaimed, in worry, running over to them. He looked at Giselle. "Help me!"

I saw what Bree was doing so I used my molecular kinesis, and grabbed the computer Giselle had and switched it with Troy's.

"C'mon! Let's get out of here." Giselle pushed Troy's head, as he put his pictures back to there original position. Giselle walked out, with Troy's computer, and her bag.

Troy looked at his pictures. "I think I need more pictures of me."

I rolled my eyes, at him, and I thought Davenport was self-absorbed. Troy nodded and walked out.

Bree and I turned visible and looked at the computer concerned. Bree pushed a key, and looked shocked, and in disbelief.

"I knew I should've told you guys." I mumbled, but Bree heard me.

"Told us what?!" She asked, turning to me.

"About Try and Giselle, I knew about them wanting to get rid off you." I ran my fingers through my hair, and she sighed heavily.

"You knew you should've told us." She exclaimed, crossing her arms.

"I wanted to, but I didn't think you would believe me." I cried, and Bree hugged me.

"It's ok, and now I know, so let's go!" She grabbed my hand and we ran out.

----🌺🌺

Bree and I super sped into the scene, and took out Troy. I grabbed the weapon.

"What are you doing!?" Douglas snapped.

"You just the scene!"Chase informed, gesturing to the camera.

"My take was perfect!" Leo added, giving the camera a thumbs up. I groaned at them.

"This is all a trap! Giselle lured us here, so Troy could take us out with this!" I informed them, gesturing to the weapon I was holding.

"Lucy, that's a prop." Chase informed me, and I snickered.

"Really?" Bree asked, and I shot it at the camera and a blue laser shot the camera. Making Giselle take cover, and the camera man move.

"Woah, what just happened?!" Leo asked, looking at the destroyed camera.

"Wait! Adam stopped us. "I'm lost, are we still doing the scene?"

I rolled my eyes, and glared at Adam. "No! This isn't even a real movie!" Bree informed them.

"What? Giselle what is going on?" Douglas asked Giselle, as she walked up to us. I glared at her.

"Go ahead, tell them." I snapped at Giselle, and moved closer to Chase.

"With pleasure." Giselle gritted though her teeth. "The only reason I've been making all these movies all these years,is to find my army of advanced android fighting machines, and just when I was about to unveil my brilliant creations, along came Adam, Chase, Bree,and then the little brat Lucy, to steal my thunder." I went to jump at her, but Adam wrapped his arm around me to keep me back.

"And Leo. What do people always forget about Leo?!" Leo snapped, stepping out.

"I gave my androids all your abilities, the only two I couldn't crack were, shape shifting and super intelligence." Giselle informed us, and the movie crew started to surround us, and I removed Adam's from me and Chase got closer to me.

"Why did you you just ask me for them?" Douglas asked, and stepped closer Giselle. "We could have worked together."

"I don't want to work with you." Giselle gritted through her teeth. "My technology is far superior. You're my competition, and the first role in business is to eliminate the competition." Giselle walked in between Douglas and Bree.

"Really?" Adam was confused and turned to Leo." I thought it was location, location, location?"

"This is crazy!" Douglas exclaimed and walked to the other side of Leo. "There is no way, that your android is that advanced?!"

Giselle chuckled, as Troy waked forward. "Oh really? Troy why don't we show them?"

Troy threw his jacket to the ground, and looked at us. Giselle pressed a button on her watched, and revealed Troy and everyone surrounding us, there robot interior. My eyes widened, and I started to get mad. Giselle let go of her watch, and they skin came back. Troy just smiled at us, and I glared at him.

"Troy's a killer android!" Leo and I exclaimed, motioning to Troy.

"You really know how to pick'em Bree." Chase joked at Bree, and she glared at her brother.

"Now that I have the schematics for Chase and Lucy's chips, I can give all my androids Chase intelligence, and Lucy's shape-shifting." Giselle informed us, and I just growled at her. That may have been from my bear-self.

"Wait? How do you have mine and Lucy's schematics?" Chase asked, and Bree looked down.

"Bree gave them to me." Troy told us, looking confident, smiling. Chase and I looked at her I disbelief. How could she do this?!!!

"What?!" Chase and I asked her, and Bree turned to us.

"Look I'm sorry, he tricked me." Bree exclaimed, and right at that moment Troy pushed Bree, who bumped into me and made both of us fall down. I saw Troy grab the weapon, Troy pointed the gun at us.

"Nice work, Troy." Giselle complimented. "Finish them off!"

"Wait! Bree exclaimed, as we both got up and Chase pulled me over to him. "If you destroy me, you destroy Giselle's laptop, with Chase and Lucy's schematics."

"That's right Bree and I switched them! I added, glaring at Troy and Giselle.

"Oh, who cares?" Giselle said, like it was no big deal. "I've got backups all over my servers."

"Not if we create a virus that takes out your entire network." Chase threatened. "Quick hand me the laptop." Chase grabbed the laptop from Bree and ran over to the corner in a rush.

"We need to time to make the virus, cover us." Douglas ordered, and went over to help Chase.

Bree and I super sped over and took out Troy, making him drop the gun. Bee and I went up against another android, we sued our super speed, to fight. We ended up getting thrown into Chase and Douglas.

"Easy!" Douglas snapped. "We're trying to work here!"

"Sorry!" I apologized innocently, and Bree yelled and attacked the same android. I saw Leo fall, by Troy, and I super sped over to him.

"Lucy! Adam!" Leo exclaimed, pointing at the gun. I saw Troy walking over to it.

Adam and I used out heat vision on the gun, and it blew up. Troy looked at us.

"Done!" Chase exclaimed, and lifted up the laptop." The virus is out!"

Douglas laughed, walking forward. "We just all fried your servers! Just like you fried my heart!" Douglas pointed at Giselle upset.

Chase threw the laptop on the ground, destroying it, and I smiled. I ran over to him and hugged him. He kept me close as Giselle yelled. "Surround them!"

I saw the androids surround us, but I felt someone hit me, and I fell unconscious.

----🌺🌺

I woke up in white room, with a bunch of devices. I was a table with locks on my wrist and ankles. I saw Chase next to me, looking around alarmed.

"Where are we." I snapped at her.

"My robotics lab." Giselle informed us, and stood next to Chase. "Can I get you two anything? Water? Tea? Sharp pain in you neck, as we rip out your guys chips!"

Chase and I struggled against the locks. My super strength wasn't working on this, and I don't know why.

"You know? I was built on that very table, that Chase it on." Troy told us, walking over to Giselle. "Kinda funny, that is where I had my first day, your having your last." Troy leaned back towards Giselle, laughing. I didn't laugh I just rolled my eyes. I looked at Chase in worry, I hope he will be ok. I would rather have myself die, then him.

"All this technology, and you couldn't give him a sense of humor app?" Chase asked Giselle, and Troy gave him a look. I giggled at him.

"With both of your chips, I can finally give my androids superior intelligence, and amazing shape- shifting. And unlike bionic humans, they won't be venerable, to things like pain, emotional, or their life ending." Giselle told us, walking in between us. I glared at her.

"Our family will come for us." I told her, and she looked at me

"Oh. I'm sure the would." Giselle patted my shoulder, and walked over to the computer screen. "But they are about to be involved in terrible accident."

Chase lifted himself up. "Accident? What are you talking about?!" I sat myself up, as much as I could. I started to get worried.

That's when Giselle pressed a button and showed us a live video of where we were. Our family, was being surrounded by the androids. They were trapped!! Oh no!

Then a few seconds later, the building blew up. "No!!!!" Chase and I yelled. I started to whimper, no I can't lose them. I can't!!!!

Giselle chuckled. "Well, that's a wrap on your family."

I look at Chase with worry, and he looked at me the same. I almost started to cry.

"Don't cry, baby." I saw him mouth, I nodded, and held the tears back.

I then saw the video and guess what? They escaped!

"They escaped!" I exclaimed happily.

"But that's impossible!" Giselle said, angered. I chuckled.

"Not really, looks like you need my bionic intelligence more then your stupid androids do." Chase shot back at her.

Troy walked up to up to Chase ready to hurt him, and Chase slid down. "I was kidding! Please don't take it out! Please dont take it out!" Chase moved his head from side to side, trying to protect his neck.

Troy looked at me, and I cowered down. "Don't hurt me!"

----🌺🌺

Giselle and Troy walked up to us. I looked at both of them.

"I bet our family is tracking us, as we speak." Chase told them, and I nodded.

"And when they do? I'll take them out." Troy threatened, leaning in a little bit. I glared at him.

"Forget about them." Giselle told Troy. "It's time to remove Mr.Know it all and Ms.Shape-Shifters chip."

"See, you think your insulting us with that, but it's actually a compliment. Right Lucy?" Chase told her, and looked at me. I nodded.

"Yeah, I like that name." I added, smiling.

"How is that your the one strapped down, and I'm the one getting tortured." Giselle asked, and I rolled my eyes. It makes sense though. "I'm gonna go find something sharp, to rip you two open with!"

Giselle walked away, to find a sharp thing. I hate sharp things!!

"Ohhhhh, sounds messy." Troy said, and breathed sharply. "Better go get my hair net." Troy walked away, to go get his stupid hair net.

"I would like to rip his hair out of his head!" I exclaimed and, and I saw Chase nod in agreement with me.

Chase started to try to get free, but couldn't. I tried to use my super strength against the locks, I couldn't I'm too weak. I saw Chase look behind him, and then his face lit up.

"Lucy try using your super strength to break free!" Chase looked at me, and I stopped moving and glared at him.

"I have been trying to do that, since we got here!" I snapped at him, and he rolled his eyes.

"Sorry! Sorry!" He breathed, but sighed.

I kept trying to get my hand free, and it wouldn't budge. Then I felt a crack and I saw the lock breaking.

"Chase! I got it!" I smiled and started to us all my strength.

"Great, keep going babe!" He exclaimed and I soon got my hand free.

"Yes! Now, try using your molecular kinesis to get the lever to pull it down!" He instructed and I nodded. Sure, let the girl do the work.

I lifted up my hand and focused on the lever, and I soon saw it move and we were free.

I cheered and Chase and I jumped from the table, and we saw Giselle and Troy walk in and, Chase immediately went in front of me. See what I mean by protective boyfriend.

"How'd you get out?" Giselle asked in disbelief and surprise. I chuckled, crossing my arms.

"We'd tell you, but then we'd have to destroy you." I threatened, as Chase and I walked forward a few steps. "Eh, we'll destroy you anyway, it was molecularkinesis." Chase added, and point a finger to his mouth, saying to be quiet. I giggled, he's to cute.

"Hold my hair net." Troy told Giselle, giving her his hair net and walking up to us. Chase and I walked back, getting in to fighting positions.

"Good luck! Troy's programmed with every form of martial arts. And if that doesn't work,he's a biter." Giselle informed us, and Troy showed us his teeth.

Troy threw a high, turning kick at us, which he missed. We kept throwing kicks at us, but only hit Chase once. Troy went kicked me a bunch of times, but I grabbed his foot, and hit his stomach. That fucking hurt.

I shook my hand in pain. "Ow that hurt." I let go of his leg, holding my hand.

"Abs of steel bra." He told us, and pointed to his stomach. "Literally."

Troy then kicked me down, and Chase got mad at that. I felt my head hit the sink, as I fell. As Troy started to walk away, Chase started to us his magnetism app to stop him.

"What is happening?!" Troy asked, confused.

"It's called a magnetism app, and that's what you call reversing polarity, bra." Chase informed him, and pulled him back closer and closer to us. I felt my head and I had a bump on it. Oh great.

I stood up and saw Chase throw Troy into the wall, near the entrance, to the room. Chase looked at me concerned.

"You okay, baby." He looked over my face, and I nodded.

"Yeah, just a little bump in the head, but don't worry about me." I reassured him, and he nodded hesitantly, and kissed me quickly. Ok, I'm better now.

"Were you really going to waste  Chase's super intelligence and my shape shifting on that hunk of junk?" I asked Giselle, walking forward with Chase. "Even his ponytail had dated."

Giselle rolled her eyes. "Of course not, Troy's the old model. It took my twenty years to get to his level and his still unreliable. Your intellect and shape shifting are for a new fleet of androids." My eyes widened and I looked back at Troy. Now I feel bad for him, well kind off.

"What?" Troy whispered with disbelief, and I heard a button being pressed. I heard the doors being opened and I saw a android with no skin just the robot.

"Say hello to the future." Giselle smiled, and pressed another button. The robot form was now covered by a fifty year old looking man, with a green shirt and jeans. Giselle walked up to him.

"Each android his a feature of whatever human I program it to be." Giselle informed us, and we walked up to her. Chase still keeping me behind him. "That way they can blend in with the rest of the population. This is my uncle Jerry." Giselle motioned her head to the android.

"A fifty year old, with a gut?" Chase asked in disbelief.  "No offense, but the only thing uncle Jerry can destroy is a hoagie." I nodded giggling.

That's when 'uncle Jerry' shot a weird power from his hand and hit mine and Chase's legs, making us fall on our stomach. Ok never judge a book by their cover, learned that the hard way.

"If you think that hurt? Wait, till you meet my aunt Betty." Giselle told us, and I heard her step over us and walk away. No thanks I'm good.

----🌺🌺

Giselle strapped us down again, and her android was next to us. I heard Douglas called her, and I got excited, but I then saw her press a button and the android, hand a big metal hand with like knifes as fingers.

It freaked Chase and I out.

"You can't leave now, you have company." Giselle told Douglas and the others at the academy.

Giselle pressed a button on her watch and the hydro loop door opened and a android walked in. I sighed heavily.

A few minutes later, Giselle came over and was sharpening a sharp weapon on her androids sharp fingers, in front of us. She's dong this on purpose to scare us.

"Adam and Bree are here." Troy informed and I smiled as I saw them on the camera.

"I knew they came for us! How'd I know, cause I'm!" Chase stopped and we all looked at him. "Well if my hands were free, I'd be pointing at my head, saying brilliant!" Chase exclaimed the word 'brilliant.'

"Maybe we should sedate them, not for the pain, I'm sick of hearing him talk." Troy suggested, annoyed by Chase. Well, that's one solution I guess...

Giselle shook her head. "They may have got me past one android, but least see how they do with ten of them." Giselle was about send them out, when Troy stopped her.

"No!" Troy grabbed her. "I may by one of your older models, but I can easily take those two!"

"Then do it!" Giselle snapped and Troy left angrily. She looked at the android. "And you! Get cutting!"

The android lifted up his hand and went over my head. "No please, wait stop! Ahhhhhh!!" I yelled, closing my eyes, waiting for pain.

----🌺🌺

Chase and I got free, and aslo we made replicas of us. We defeated the android that tried to take us out, we went behind the doors.

I looked at Chase and hugged him. He immediately hugged me back.

"I'm glad your okay, Lucy." He kissed the top of my head, and I sighed happily.

"I glad your ok Chase." I smiled and looked up at him. He smiled down at me, and we kissed.
Best kiss ever.

We stopped kissing when we heard people ran in.

"Chase! Lucy!" I heard Bree yell.

"No they aren't breathing." I heard Adam tell her.

"There's no pulse, and no pulse for Lucy either." Bree informed him sadly.

"No this isn't happening, c'mon on Chase! C'mon Lucy!" Adam kept saying mine and Chase's name, but Bree stopped him.

"It's over! They're gone." Bree finally said. "And it's all my fault." I felt tears to my eyes, and Chase wrapped an arm around me.

"C'mon." He led me to the door, and waited.

"I'm the worst brother ever." Adam added, sadly. "All I ever did was punch him and make fun of him. I never even told him I love him!" I swear I could hear Adam start to cry.

I looked up at Chase, and saw a tear roll down his cheek. I wiped it away, and he wiped mine away.

"What a shame, you arrived to let." Giselle laughed evilly, walking in.

"I will destroy you for what you did to them." Adam exclaimed angrily, at Giselle.

"I'm so sorry for you lost." Giselle faked apologized. "But why moron you brother and best friend when you can join them."

I heard a beep and I saw the doors open and the android we defeated was in front of us. We pushed him down and step over him.

"Yeah join us, in kicking your butt." Chase said confident.

"Chase! Lucy!" Bree breathed and hugged us both individually.

"You're alive!" Adam exclaimed happily. "Wait there's two of each of you." Adam looked back  at the fake us and grimaced, and back at us. "I'm have very mixed emotions right now!" Adam then covered the fake us, with the sheet.

"How is this possible?!" Giselle asked, clearly upset.

Chase and I walked forward. "After you were gone Lucy and I used out molecular kinesis to redirect the androids blade to cut us free. Chase explained.

"What then who's on the tables?" Bree asked, pointing to  the table.

"Our android replicas, Giselle was foolish enough to show us how so makes them." I informed them, crossing my arms. "So we distracted her android and made two that look like us."

"Why he tried to Lucy's chip out first, I took him out." Chase continued, and I blushed slightly. Awwwwww!

"Well done." Giselle nodded. "But there's plenty more where he came from." Giselle pressed a button on her watch, and a bunch of androids surrounded us.

We were surrounded and didn't know what to do, but that's when we saw a yellow laser sphere get shot and took a android out, and I saw a blue laser get shot. The androids got taken out!!!

We looked over and saw Leo and Douglas were here to save the day. I knew I could always count on Leo to save the day. Oh Douglas to!

"I guess androids aren't immortal after all." Leo commented, confidently.

"Technically they're not dead, just deactivated." Douglas informed Leo, who put a hand up to him.

"It's a good line just go with it." Leo shot back at him. I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"I'm so glad that worked because I did not want to pick twenty noses." Douglas said relieved, and I looked at him confused. That's gross, but I didn't question him.

"I'd thought I'd seen the last of you Douglas." Giselle told him, disgusted.

"Yeah. Well, this time I'm breaking up with you." Douglas threatened and pointed the gun at her, that's when Troy walked in and took the gun from him, making Douglas shout. "Hey!"

"Troy, it's about time you got here." Giselle said with relief, and Troy walked to the other side of Bree, pointing the gun at them. "What are you waiting for? Take them out!"

"Oh I will." He replied, and moved the gun, so it's facing Giselle. "But I'm taking you out first!"

We all looked at Giselle, who was confused. "What?" She asked quietly, then got louder. "What are you doing?"

"Surviving." Troy answered her. "You were gonna get rid of me, so I'm gonna get rid of you. And once I do, I'll be in charge of all you androids."

"You?" Giselle asked in disbelief, then scoffed. "Please no ones gonna take you seriously."

"Then I'll make them take me seriously!" Troy threatened. "We won't just take bionic humans. We'll take out all humans." Wow, Troy is going against his own creator. Ehh, I did the same with my parents. Troy then raised the gun, saying. "Goodbye Giselle."

It was a matter of life or death for Giselle, then she ran behind Douglas. "Save me, and I'll get coffee with you!"

Douglas was thinking about it, and Leo rolled his eyes. "Douglas!" He pulled Douglas away from her.

Troy then shot Giselle in the shoulder taking her out. "Maybe now you'll take me seriously." He told her, put the gun on his shoulder.

"Get him!" Chase ordered us, and we all went to attack, but Troy grabbed Bree, and wrapped an arm around her chest and pointed the gun at her.

"One more step and I'll waste her!" Troy threatened slowly walking backwards.

"Adam use your blast wave!" Bree ordered him, and Adam was very hesitant. Not wanting to harm his little sister.

"No, it will take you out too." He told her seriously.

"Troy has no regard for human life! If taking me out wan saving others, then do it!" Bree told him, and Troy was backing away more and more. Adam still didn't want to us his blast wave.

"I cant." Adam told her sadly, but softly.

"He's gonna take me out anyway, you might as well take him out, too." Bree informed Adam. Adam hung his head, but he knew she was right, we all knew, but I was the first one to say it.

"She right."

Troy laughed evil and looked at Bree. "They don't have the guts."

"It's ok." Bree assured us, and I looked at Chase and he just gave me a sad look. Adam did not want harm Bree, but he has to, to take out Troy. So Leo and I stepped up, raised one of our arms, and got our laser spheres ready, Chase brought out his bo staff. Adam looked like he was about to cry, but he eventually started to charge up his blast wave. This can't be happening this can't, I don't want to lose Bree. She's like a sister to me.

I saw Troy back up into the sink and we got frightened as he stepped away from it. What happened next was like slow motion, Bree looked up at Troy then at us, then at the sink. She then thought for a moment, looking at each of us, then elbowed Troy in the ribs and forcefully grabbed him and put his face near the sink.

"You owe me a swim." Bree told Troy,and dunked him into the sink, and let go of him, as he short circuited. He then fell to the ground, completely fried. I lowered my hand, as well as Leo. Chase got rid of his bo staff.

Adam let his blast wave go and took out Bree, and I just looked at him. Why did he do that! He was the one who didn't want to do this!

"Adam!" Douglas exclaimed and Adam looked at us.

"What? I thought we were doing this?" Adam said with confusion, and I rolled my eyes. Chase hit him lightly and we ran over to help Bree up. She looked weak and tired.

"That was amazing. How you know to do that?" Chase asked her surprised.

"I finally realized why Troy didn't like water." Bree realized, and continued. "The old androids must be like cell phones. Sophisticated technology, but if you drop it water, it's ruined." Bree looked down at Troy.

"Wait, so does this mean the role for Bionic Action Hero, is up for grabs?" Adam asked, easing his hand, then pointing at himself. I rolled my eyes at him, smiling.

"Wait? Where did Giselle go?" I asked, looking at the entrance, and Giselle was not there. She must of left.

"Oh man!" Douglas exclaimed upset, and looked at us. "The good ones always get away!" We shot him a look, and he changed his expression. "I mean.... Oh, no!"

Come on, let's go." Bree instructed us, and we all ran out of the room, but Chase stopped Adam.

"Hey Adam!" Adam turned and looked at him. I stayed behind and listened. Chase walked up to him. "Just so you know, I love you too."

I mentally awed at them. A nice brotherly moment.

Adam chuckled. "Uh, I never said that. You miss heard me." I know Adam, doesn't want to admit he loves Chase, but I know he does. Chase smiled, and rolled his eyes.

Adam then punched Chase in the shoulder and ran off. I smiled and walked over to Chase.

"You know he loves you, right?" I asked him, as Chase stood in front of me.

"Yeah, I know, but he just doesn't want to admit it." Chase told me, and wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close. "Now let's get out of here."

"Yeah, let's get out of this place, it creeps me out." I said looked around, creeped out. Chase just chuckled and kissed my cheek. But I thought of something, so I stopped him.

"Hey Chase?" I asked him, and he looked at him.

"Yeah?"

"I just wanted to let you know, if one of us did die? I would rather it be me then you, because if you died, then I wouldn't be able to live without you." I told him, and I felt my eyes get watery. Chase smiled and wrapped his other and around my waist and held me close. My face and hands resting on his chest.

"If anything were to happen to you, I would take that chance and save you. I know, you can handle yourself, but my life would never be the same without you." Chase pulled away slightly, and gently grabbed my face. "I would rather die, then to let you sacrifice your life for me. I can't lose you, Lucy, I just can't. You are one of the only ones, that understands me. You are my beautiful, warrior princess." Chase leaned his nose on my mine, and kissed me. I could feel the tears of his, fall on me.

"I love you Chase." I cried, pulling away from him.

"I love you to, my princess." Chase pulled away and wrapped an arm around my waist. We walked out, being closer then ever.

Hmmmm, warrior princess? I could get used to that.

----🌺🌺

"I can't believe there's not gonna be a movie made about us." Leo said, with disappointment, handing Douglas a water bottle and sitting down in a chair. It was late at night, and we were back at the real academy, eating dinner, in the cafeteria. The rest of the students were sleeping.

"You know I do a have a friend from high school who produces-" Douglas started to say, but we all cut him off.

"No!!"

"Chase. Lucy. I'm sorry. I can't believe I trusted Troy just because he was cute." Bree apologized and started to think of Troy, dreamily. "And tall, and ripped."

"Yeah, well now he's mangled, melted, and dead." Adam informed her, and Chase and I pointed our fingers at him, agreeing with him.

"Hey what's important is that everyone's okay." Douglas told us, and we all nodded. "Yeah, Giselle's still out there, but without her androids she's powerless. She's got Nothing left."

I smiled, and felt Chase staring at me. I smiled at him, and felt him grab my hand under the table.

Man I love my life!

----🌺🌺

Hey everyone, did you like how I put Chase and Lucy in danger? I just thought it was a good idea, I also loved the ending scene with Chase and Lucy. So cute, and she is his warrior princess! Anyway, I hope you liked it, because I spent half my day writing it, and spending my weekend like a hermit crab.

Here are the next three chapters.

1. One of Us

2. Bob Zombie

3. Human Eddy

See ya in the next chapter! Love you! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 7.7K 26
You've been on the Bionic Island for the whole time it's been open. You were never on Krane's side. You had a form of mind bionics that kept you from...
3.5K 191 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...
208K 2.4K 20
A book of imagines about Chase Davenport. Including lab rats, lab rats bionic island and lab rats elite force. Lots of fluff too. ~ Requests are open...
30.2K 575 28
When Maddie finds out that here neighbor has three Bionic kids in his basement she gets offered a job. Follow Maddie through working for the famous D...