PPGZxRRBZ Love Story

By YuumaSenpai

Ever since the RRBZ have left Townsville,everyday has been peaceful and fun.The PPGZ have been saving lives f... More

Prologue!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
! Please Read !
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 12

2.8K 83 9
By YuumaSenpai

Expedition

It's been a two week and our leader has come during at night she made some citizens into vampires then trained them. The pure bloods haven't came here, but only the new born ones. All of the vampires were put in patrol and the mayor's gunmen are on patrol to. In the morning is the gunmen and night is the vampires, but either way is fine. We walked into our leader's headquarters which is near the mayor's office.

"What do you boys want?"

"Our things."

She threw a bag at us and we left. We searched in the bag and took our own belongings. Our phones were dead so we charged it. After it was done charging, our phones vibrated nonstop. We checked and it was a ton of messages from each of us.

"Damn..."

We read all the massages and it took about 2 hours. Makoto started crying. I wanted to cry as well, but I just wiped away the tears. Looking through my gallery, photos of us, especially Kaoru.

"Goddamn it.."

"Hey..I got a voicemail. How does one open it?" Said Kohaku.

"Uh..it like..." Said Makoto.

"Press 1 to listen to-" as Kohaku pressed on and put it on speaker.

"Hey.. Kohaku..It's Momoko.. How's the war? Are you winning? Call me..I mean..even your brothers. Tell them to call the other girls as well.

Kohaku! This is Kaoru.. Tell Ryuu that.. I miss him.. *the girls giggling in the background* Shut up you two!

This is Miyako. Can you tell that to Makoto too? Sorry. Kaoru and I don't know how to use voicemail.

*background noise: (intense knocking)

Kaoru: The hell..
(Door breaks open)

Momoko: Run up to my bedroom! This person is bloody!! He might have a weapon!
(Loud footsteps running up)

Kaoru: Momoko! I got your back! Run up here!
(Glass breaking)

Miyako: We have to go..

Momoko: Kaoru! Barricade the door!
(Loud noises)

Momoko & Kaoru: Gahh!
(Fell on the floor)

Miyako: Kya!

The girls: Get away from us!

Kaoru: GAAHHH!

Miyako: Kaoru!!

Momoko: Get away from her!

Kaoru: Momoko!

Momoko: Kyaa!!

Miyako: Stay away from me! Noo!

??: Heh...Delicious..

Miyako:Ahh----hhh!!

Kaoru: Get away fro--- r!
(Glass broke)

Momoko: Let's..g-- to ---

*Beep

"Press 1 to replay this message, press 2 to erase-" as Kohaku ended the call.

"A intruder? Why didn't they just use their powers?" Said Makoto.

"They were in the neighborhood so they can't. It also sounded like they ran away from the man then used their powers."

"They were injured." Said Kohaku.

"And Momoko said that the man was bloody so I'm assuming that he killed the rest of the neighbors." Said Makoto.

"I don't know..it just seems off."

"When was the message sent?" Said Makoto.

"...A year and a half..." Said Kohaku.

"They went missing..because they were injured?" Said Makoto, "because it sounded like they were."

"They would've came back a year now from the injury or maybe a few months."

"But it sounded like Kaoru kicked the intruder out the window." Said Kohaku.

"The intruder also said 'delicious' which means a necro-girl loving-pedo?"

"Probably..." Said Makoto.

"A vampire?" Said Kohaku.

"No. In that year and a half, the purebloods almost beat us. Until the the next year and 3 months. Remember?"

"Oh yeah.." Said Kohaku.

"If they disappeared for two years, why haven't they come back? That's the answer we're looking for." Said Makoto.

"Kohaku! Makoto! Ryuu! The leader is calling for you!" Yelled a vampire.

We entered the leader's office and she was chatting with the mayor.

"You called?"said Kohaku.

"Yes." Said the leader.

"So we'll leave this matter to them, Shinoa?" Said the mayor.

"Shinoa? That's your name, leader?" Said Makoto.

"Wiess Shinoa. I totally forgot to tell you Arai brothers my name." Said Shinoa.

"Soo..we're doing what now?"

"You'll be on a expedition." Said the mayor.

"To?" Said Kohaku.

"To the west. Find out what their plans are and come back as soon as possible. Don't do anything rash, don't fight them, don't get caught and don't get seen, got it? That's an order." Said Shinoa.

"When do we leave? Right now?"

"Sunset." Said Mayor.

"Sunset? So you mean now?" Said Makoto.

"What are you waiting for? Go." Ordered Shinoa.

We left and went to the west. It didn't take us that long to arrive to the west. We were on top of a building and the streets were empty. Everything is empty. There was a scream and it was a citizen here. He was being chased by hungry vampires and tripped. Makoto stood up, but I pulled him back down.

"Ryuu." Said Makoto.

"This is pure blood's territory now not humans. Even if one citizen is alive, we can't expose ourselves."

Makoto stayed silent and waited for the vampires to leave. We followed them and they were just hungry so we stopped. The sun has died and the sky turned black. We saw light coming from a sport stadium. We went to it and there's a lot of vampires there.

"This must be where they hold meetings." Whispered Kohaku.

"It looks like it." Said Makoto.

All the vampires were wearing two different kinds of clothing. Grey and white clothing. They became silent and came a group of white clothed vampires.

"Everyone." Said a white clothed vampire.

"We shall invade the east in a month. You'll be trained and you'll be stronger than those humans. You'll be able to drink as much blood you want. I, Kurumi, shall lead you to your feast." Said Kurumi.

"But! My family lives there!" Yelled a very clothed vampire.

"Eh~ A vampire whose family are still human?" Said Kurumi as she jumped down the stage and walked towards the vampire.

"..Yes.. I-" the vampire got cut off and was sent to the other side of the stadium.

"Is there a reason why you talked back to me, scum?" Said Kurumi.

"I..*coughs blood* ..will not make you lay a finger on them.."

"Then how will you go to your human family looking like that?" Said Kurumi.

She stepped on him and put pressure which made the ground crack. She grabbed him by the collar and went back on the stage.

"Do any of you want to end up like him? A weak vampire? Befriend with the humans and you'll get killed." Said Kurumi.

The vampires all cheered and went back to her group. She's deceiving them. She wants war.

"So the white clothed vampires are what you call...superiors and greys are normals."

"Let's go back before we get caught." Said Kohaku.

"Wait..can we stop by a place?" Asked Makoto.

**

"What are we doing here?"

"The seen of the crime, is what the news people say." Said Makoto.

"Momoko.." Said Kohaku.

"It looks like the theory was right about the window."

From the window and from the ground, the blood from the intruder still remains. We went inside and the front doorknob was broken. Looking around the garden, there was a hammer. Inside was neat until we went upstairs. Momoko's door was the only one touched. We checked the other rooms and it hasn't been touched. Momoko's room was a mess and blood has spilled in here. Near the window was a bloody knife.

"Eh..so the intruder did have a weapon."

"This blood trail must be from the girls." Said Makoto staring at the floor.

We followed it and it lead to the backyard. A lot of blood was spilled and they must have transformed.

"We should be detectives one day."

"Hah! Sure.." Said Makoto.

Kohaku was quiet ever since we entered the house. He might be hurt inside, but we share the same pain. We were going to jump until we heard a voice behind us.

"You vampires. Where's your clothing." Said a very clothed vampire.

I looked at him and he had a silver star. He might be part of the rank ups.

"Ah..there was clothing?" Said Makoto,playing dumb.

"You three. You're new?" Said the rank vampire.

"New? Vampires? What are you talking about? Do we look like vampires to you?" I played dumb as well.

"Ah.. Your teeth says otherwise."

"..Shut up.." Murmured Kohaku.

"Oi.."

"Let's.." Said Makoto.

Makoto and Kohaku smashed him into the ground and killed him with a silver knife. We quickly got away and went to Shinoa. We'll be in trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.2K 158
This story will be a type of what if story of if (Y/N) was raised in Townsville. So the harem is the same but it's more child crushes. Also powers wi...
24K 543 21
Book 2 of PPGZxRRBZ and PPGxRRB Collide After the epic collision of the PPGZ and RRBZ to their original Counterparts PPG and RRB. They are doing wel...
16.2K 300 14
The original story was called "Animals" on my old account. As promised, I'm rewriting it. The plot is different than what my 11 year old mind came up...
1.2K 32 15
It was another rainy day in Townsville and the girls decided to go through their book of fairytales. Meanwhile, the boys are planning another fight w...