In My Viens (Sequel to "Encha...

By Primadonnagirl25

Logan and Jackie (You) have been seperated by Chris, you're in the hospital. You need a tranfusion and Chris... More

1 - In My Viens
2 - Long Time Friends
3 - The Condition
4 - I'm Sorry
5 - Beyond Amazing
6 - The Doll
7 - Left Out
8 - Replaced?
9 - WWIII
10 - Finished Off
11 - Half Across the World
12 - Embrace
13 - Here?
14 - Held by Him
15 - A Dance
16 - Clueless Rebound
17 - Scrubs
18 - Overtaken Mind
20 - Because of Love
21 - Now or Never
22 - Alone Again
23 - Almost Complete
24 - A Vineyard
25 - The Proposals
26 - A Suggestion
27 - Reckless
28 - Stupid
29 - Wholly
30 - Cold
31 - Patronized
32 - Search
33 - Gone
34 - Vacant

19 - Mere

636 21 9
By Primadonnagirl25

Chapter 19

NOTE: Minor alcohol reference

Few days later

Your POV

Waking up was never a dread, I always woke up fresh and awake. Energized to take on the days challenge. But nothing could've prepared me for what I saw that morning on the plasma.

Pictures, videos playing over and over again. Both of them at that restaurant deliberately sucking each others faces off. It made my stomach lurch with uneasiness. My entire world shattered, you'd think I'd be used to all this bullshit.

But how can I when one day we both solemnly promised eternal love for each other? When both of us promised to be faithful until death did us apart? How can I not be affected when I was half dead and I heard him sobbing saying he had to leave me, but didn't want to.

Because he 'loved' me.

Now that's long gone, everything is Demi now. She's his entire world right now, along with Mia and Ryan. Now I'm the pathetic single ex.

***

I slumped down the stair way, in my empty home. Natalie and Leslie had left back for Long Beach, since Kendall's wedding was over. Kendall and Emma had left for a two month cruise along the Pacific Ocean, while the three boys filmed the fourth season excluding Kendall's scenes.

Ryan and Mia weren't home either, they were with Logan the entire week, so that meant I was alone with Derek.

"Good morning love." Derek greeted cheerfully with a glass of orange juice at the bottom of the staircase.

"Morning Derek." I smiled kissing his cheek.

"Hmm, there's something about you that I greatly dislike my love." he complained when I pulled away.

"And what could that be?" I asked curiously taking a sip of my juice.

"Your posture, now if I may..." he paced his hand between my shoulder blades, making me stand up straight. "that's more like it, ready to face on the world."

I smiled, following him to the living room where he had laid out an entire breakfast buffet on the coffee table.

"Derek that's a lot of food, even for you." I pointed out.

"Oh it's just not for myself, listen Jacqueline. Lately since... well those vulgar pictures of your ex, you've been deteriorating yourself."

I furrowed my eyebrows, pretending to be stupid and not know what he was talking about. I took a seat on the floor crossing my legs.

Derek sat across from me, expanding a napkin across his lap and proceeding, serving his plate. I looked at my white porcelain dish.

Empty.

Just how I felt without him, my lungs suffocating me with no air. Forcing me to breath with no purpose, because that purpose was gone. Walked out of my life with no chance of ever coming back now. Ever.

"Jackie? Listen I know that all of this has really put you over the edge. You feel unloved, unwanted, and totally understand you. But what if we go out tonight. Just the two of us?" Derek asked me, his sea blue eyes flashing warmth.

"Go out like as a date with dinner, music.."

"No my love, just two great friends going out to a discotheque. Have a great time forget about everything for one night." Derek explained. "You know let loose."

I picked at some peaches I had served myself, debating whether to accept or not Derek's invitation.

"I mean if you don't want to go that's fine. For today, but you'll go out with me before I go back to Yorkshire. Have to live a little you know."

"I'm a mom, Derek. I don't have time to go clubbing. I have a duty to my kids, besides I don't want to be a Snooki type kind of mom." I joked.

"Well you're not going to be like her in anyway. It's just going to be you and I. No drinks, just some good music, does that sound alright dear?" he asked, reaching across and holding my hand. I smiled before giving my final answer.

***

That day the tv was turned off, I didn't want any more news from Logan. Or from anyone.

My phone was off, my laptop shutdown. Everything that connected me to the world was off. Except for that night.

"Well, how do I look? To much?" I asked unsure.

"Perhaps you're not trying to much my love." Derek replied, he was sitting leg crossed at the end of my bed staring at what I was wearing. I looked back to the mirror seeing if it was true what he was saying. My purple blouse looked to formal and the jeans I had paired up with

seemed old.

"Let me help." Derek said, he stood up walking to my closet taking out a brand new navy blue studded mini dress.

"Where did that come from?" I asked confused, my eyebrows creased inwards as I eyed the beautiful cocktail dress.

"Let's just say before your sisters left, I did some shopping with them and I saw this at a lovely boutique." he explained, taking the dress out of the plastic wrap and from the hanger handing it over to me. "Go on, try it on!"

"Thanks Derek, it's awesome!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. I caught him off guard as he walked backwards a little. His strong arms held me tightly around my waist as he whispered softly in my ear.

"Anything for you."

I let go, going in to my own bathroom throwing the outfit I had on, and slipping into my new dress. Surprised Derek had gotten in my correct size. Seeing I couldn't zip up the back zipper I called Derek in.

As he zipped up my dress I caught a glimpse of the tag dangling on the sleeve. My eyes almost fell out of its sockets when I saw what he had paid for.

"This is outrageous Derek! How could you afford to buy this?" I exclaimed.

Derek scoffed, "Ouch!"

"You know I didn't mean it that way." I clarified smiling, turning around to see him.

"Don't look at the tag, they're just numbers." he assured moving my hair to the side, finally kissing my forehead. "You look stunning, my love."

I smiled, hugging him again. "You're the best."

***

"Can I get you something to drink?" Derek hollered over the deafening music, I nodded. Derek took my hand taking us through a tight crowd of people dancing rather to close. We finally managed to squeeze through, settling at the bar. I sat on a high chair, Derek leaning against the bar.

"Can I eat you guys something to drink?" the bartender asked, eying Derek's blue eyes. Not acknowledging my presence.

"One martini, dry. You my love?" Derek asked, the bartender then flushed a deep crimson looking at me.

"One Shirley Temple please." I replied.

"Coming right up." the bartender chirped.

"A little to fruity don't you think?" Derek asked raising his eyebrow, smirking.

"If you ask me she's to bubbly for my liking." I replied tilting my head to the side.

"I wasn't talking about the girl, I was talking about the drink." he explained. I smiled, nodding my head. "Why don't we get a table to ourselves.?"

I nodded, the only thing we did was wait for our drinks. I followed Derek once more, to a table just outside of the dance floor, on the second floor.

As we took a seat I began to take notice people began to look at me. Of course I was Jackie, the famous superstar who just got divorced.

I took a sip from my drink the alcohol burning down my throat. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable in the place. I hadn't gone out like this since graduation, and even back then I wasn't used to it.

"Let's go dance." Derek said standing up, leaving his hand for reach.

I know Derek wouldn't take no for an answer, he was persistent in what he wanted. And what he wanted was to dance with me.

I stood up taking his hand, his fingers lingered between mine. Giving me a feel of security, a security I hadn't had since the day I walked of the beach with Logan.

But that's gone.

As we arrived at the dance floor the dj started to play electronic music. I danced like I never had before. Having the time of my life, for once letting go of everything that was pushing me down.

***

Logan's POV

Having a faux relationship with Demi wasn't as easy as I thought. Being as famous as she was, even more famous than me. She had all the media tracking down her every movement.

"Daddy, I wanna go home." Mia whined as she stretched across the recliner.

"Why's that Princess?" I whispered curiously, Ryan was on my chest as I laid on the couch.

"I miss mommy." she whimpered.

"Do you wanna go right now or do you want to wait 'til morning?" I asked once more as I sat up carefully cradling Ryan in my arms.

"Right now."

So after that being said, I began to get myself ready to drive her home. Ryan would obviously finish the week staying with me. I would have to catch up with Mia sometime later.

***

The drive was quite, the streets were lonely. I really appreciated that. My mind was to occupied to deal with traffic. Busy in how Demi and I were going to make this work. Busy enough to not notice how fast I arrived home.

Jackie's home.

"Alright princess, we're here." I said as we drove up on the driveway.

Just then I realized that Jackie and Derek were right on the front door.

Their lips mere inches from touching each other.

~~~~~

Hey guys!

I'm so glad to be back writing FanFics! It feels great to comeback and write down these stories. I'm upset because all you know that BTR has come to an end on tv! But that doesn't mean Rushers will stop loving them. It feels great to come back to my roots where I started and that you guys keep reading these books. Means a lot!

Vote&Comment

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
158K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...